Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 141163 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #180 on: July 02, 2015, 06:56:09 am »
+2
Well, we didn't invite them. Basically Gondor was fighting back hordes of smelly orcs and noticed that Rohan managed to light Gondor's own beacons to announce their imminent arrival. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten into a tangle with half of the NA map, and then go and declare war on the rest that you weren't already at war with in the first place?

We went to war against the Hounds because you were nearby and we thought there was no way Mithrim could fight us alone. And we knew you had big armies sitting in your castles doing nothing.  So rather than being a big faction picking on little factions, we became a big faction taking on all factions. Sorry about that, but we like a challenge. And now we are facing our greatest challenge. Exciting, eh?  Wish us luck.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #181 on: July 02, 2015, 07:08:27 am »
This thread world has to much negativity! And that's why Albus is inviting all our new visitors to a grand feast at Halmar! Now this feast is not to end the war but make some friends! NA+EU (Insert heart here) This feast will have some of the most delicious imaginary food ever. Come on down and make some friends, maybe we can turn this friendly again!

(click to show/hide)

We did not try to do that EU vs NA shit and we don't really enter it either. If they wanna be propagandapandas, do it. You made the whole world laugh at u. Good job!

Offline Albus

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 02, 2015, 07:17:14 am »
+4
We did not try to do that EU vs NA shit and we don't really enter it either. If they wanna be propagandapandas, do it. You made the whole world laugh at u. Good job!

I'm not sure what you you're trying to say but all I wanted to do was invite people to a feast!
"Nothing quite like the feeling of getting clotheslined by a six and a half foot longsword"-Brick_Cavity
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 02, 2015, 07:18:22 am »
wasnt anything bad against u :O  I agreed with u :o

or well, what faction are u in? xD

Offline Skooks

• Baron
  • Renown: 94
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 02, 2015, 07:32:48 am »
+7

pull ur shit together na

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2015, 07:48:22 am »
So we just got a battle. King James GTXted cuz there were 30 vs 7. We played all the important battles tonight. It was 2 AM to 5 AM for us to fight. And still King James of Acre blames me to be a retard. Even though it was their FUCKING NIGHTTIME WHICH MADE ME STAY AWAKE TILL NOW. FUCK U MAN. U'RE THE MOST STUPID PERSON I'VE SEEN SO FAR IN THIS GAME. btw. it's almost 8 AM here.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2015, 08:25:40 am »
+4
So we just got a battle. King James GTXted cuz there were 30 vs 7. We played all the important battles tonight. It was 2 AM to 5 AM for us to fight. And still King James of Acre blames me to be a retard. Even though it was their FUCKING NIGHTTIME WHICH MADE ME STAY AWAKE TILL NOW. FUCK U MAN. U'RE THE MOST STUPID PERSON I'VE SEEN SO FAR IN THIS GAME. btw. it's almost 8 AM here.

"It was their night time settings set during the American work hours on the American servers that caused me the European player playing on the American servers to stay up late"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2015, 09:34:23 am »
+9
True americans are native.. all others are europeans... (Asians maybe ?)

PEPE WINS !
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2015, 09:57:43 am »
+8
\
(click to show/hide)

What are you saying? They are now all French flags!
http://gizmodo.com/5930450/all-the-american-flags-on-the-moon-are-now-white

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2015, 10:10:10 am »
+4
wasnt anything bad against u :O  I agreed with u :o

or well, what faction are u in? xD

This is depressing.  if you do not know who Albus is, then you know nothing about recent NA strat history.  He is one of the 13 Knights.  In fact, his getting attacked by LCO while on a peaceful trading run led the 13 Knights (of which he was the third member) to their current position.  Oh, and he is also the first in line to inherit the imperial crown because he is one of NSIV and my twins.  Not sure if he is the oldest, but he is the favourite.  Sitvek on the other hand... well, he has his qualities... and tries hard.. and may have won a battle or two for us... but you know.

But you are barbaric Barbarians, who care nothing of the history or the culture of NA strat map.

Damn, you bitch a lot.  You are making the trolliest of our trolls seem like perfect gentlemen.

When I went to Europe I was not offended when my friends and cousins and such didn't want to go do stuff at 4 am- even though I was wide awake.  I was polite, and understood that people have different time zones, and, well, when one travels to another continent one must conform to local times.

But I have a solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1nPd0W6IWM (6 second video, but it says it all)

PS- what does 'GTX' mean?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 10:24:01 am by Bryggan »

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #190 on: July 02, 2015, 01:36:53 pm »
+3
a GTX is "funny" autocorrect for rage-quitting.

Had a lot of fun in yesterday's battles, even though the ping is an obvious issue for some of us. Some open field battles we can't dictate, but what we'd like to do is have the battles from around 23CET to 03CET, which would be 17EST to 21EST if I'm not mistaken. I know it's not perfect for NAs, but it's not horrible is it? Now some of the Acre night times are forcing us to choose between attacking at EU prime time or late NA prime time. We could be dicks about it and attack at EU prime, but we won't be. Hopefully Acre will rethink their night time settings.

I saw and heard a few NAs complain about the rosters and being taken off, but you guys need to understand that that's the way we've handled it so far on EU side. With the EU support we seem to have more than 50 applicants for most battles and the small ones have only 42 slots so we need to take some people out. The guys in TS will be the priority, just because they give enough shits to join us and hear our glorious European accents while we complain about anything and everything. If you want to make sure to be accepted, just join the TS and even idle mute and that's enough for us.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2015, 01:58:41 pm »
+2
Heh,

EU can get full rosters cause of Traitor NA. HCE Can't even do Roll call cause they don't have enough applicants(they just hire everyone).

Painfully Evident in all the battles yesterday.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #192 on: July 02, 2015, 02:19:58 pm »
+3

Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 02, 2015, 02:21:39 pm »
+6
We have no one to blame for crappy rosters except for these shitbag un-American pussies right here helping EU:

Our NA Supporters:
 Legionaries
Wardens of the North
Hounds of Chulainn

If you're in one of these clans, you're no longer American.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 02, 2015, 03:08:56 pm »
+2
Interesting, might even care to play some battles on the underdog side as usual.  :D