Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 142610 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2015, 04:34:37 am »
+5
“Good morning. In less than an hour, mercs from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest strat battle in the recent history of America kind. America kind; that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the 1st of July and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We’re fighting for our right to live, to exist. And should we win the day, the 1st of July will no longer be known as a Canadian holiday, but as the day when America declared in one voice: ‘We will not go quietly into the night!’ ‘We will not vanish without a fight!’ ‘We’re going to live on!’ ‘We’re going to survive!’ Today we celebrate our Dominion Day!”*

Europeans usually top the 'Happy Index' because they are the descendants of those who were content to put up with the poverty, disease and class oppression of pre and post industrial Europe.  The ones with moxy, the ones with nerve, the ones who hated servitude gave up all that they knew and ventured to the untamed New World.  Once there, many died in the harsh wilderness.  But those who survived were the toughest, roughest meanest mo-fos the world had seen.  While their cousins sat in tamed Europe, licking the boot straps of their overlords and getting beaten when they accidentally coughed up some blood on their master's socks, these gents were fighting bears and chopping down forests with their bare hands.  Our fore fathers died of malnutrition due to harsh winters and locust plagues, while Euros died of malnutrition because their lord's sold all their food to buy a new race horse or hunting dogs.

So this tells us Euros are pussy bundle of stickss who are happy driving tiny cars along tinier roads, happy living in tiny houses and eating in tiny restaurants.  They are happy dealing with the still prevalent class system.  So while the average Euro seems to be content eating shit, the ones who are truly content are the ones who order the lesser ones to say they are happy: the upper classes.

Now I'm not suggesting these alien invaders are from the upper classes- for all their flaws, the European upper class generally has good manners and some sophistication.  I just think they RP as such, and seek to find a virtual escape from their miserable, grovelly lives by virtually enslaving Free Americans.  It makes them feel important, and, sadly, several Americans do fight for their cause.  I suppose the genetic strain of servility does not die out that easily.

BUT I AM A LEADER OF AMERICANS!  AND THEY NEVER DO ANYTHING I TELL THEM!  I WOULD BE PISSED OFF, BUT I REALIZE BLIND SERVITUDE IS A WEAKNESS SHARED BY EUROPEANS, HOUNDS AND MITHRIMERS.  I SUGGEST AND I HINT, BUT RARELY HAVE I GIVEN A DIRECT ORDER!  MURICANS DON'T RESPOND WELL TO THAT SHIT. NO MAN IN MY ARMY MUST GIVE MEN OR GEAR OR TROOPS TO ANOTHER IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO.  NEITHER VOLKWIN NOR MCMASSHOLE GOT 'REKT' FOR LEAVING MY EMPIRE, AND I'VE ALWAYS TRIED SHOW SUPPORT FOR INDIES (RIP Doom Carrot:
With drums and swords, and swords and drums
The enemy nearly slew ye;
My darling dear, you look so queer,
Och, Doom Carrot, I hardly knew ye

but you shouldn't have got so pissed off about a minor ban for 'trying to help') BUT, AS TYPICAL FREEDOM LOVING MURICANS, THEY STILL GET PISSED OFF AT ME.  SO AS LEADER I TRY MOLLIFY, PACIFY AND ENCOURAGE MY FOLLOWERS.  OUR EMPIRE IS NOT THE ROMAN 'CRUCIFY YOU IF YOU PISS ME OFF', ITS MORE DARK AGES: READ ABOUT THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE: NOT AN EFFICIENT GOVERNING DEALIE, JUST A BUNCH OF BAD ASS WARRIORS COLLABERATING!

So yeah, any NAers fighting for a foreign power when you had been doing a good job of foiling us on your own (much like the War in the North ended- villages taken and retaken (back when we were stronger actually (but less interested (strat was supposed to be dead)))) I feel are low life scoundrels who would sell their mother to the devil.  And yes, I will name names:  Moonshine, who confessed he was part of the begging that brought Eu to NA - though he always was a low life scoundrel, and just wanted us to fight a mega enemy so as our men go to fight for freedom he can rob our villages and rape** fondle our goats.

And that is the only North American who confessed to me.  If Thalion or Jona or Finnian or Largos or any other NAer confesses to me that they invited these overpowered scum our way, I will lose all respect for them and call them names too.

BUT IT'S CANADA DAY!  I WROTE THIS WHILE I WAS SUPPOSED TO SHOWER AND MEET PEOPLE!  AND NOW THEY ALL HATE ME!  BUT I'M GOING ANYWAY!  CUZ UNLIKE EUers AND EU SUPPORTERS, I FACE CHALLENGES LIKE A MAN!

Oh, and my good citizens of the Holy chadzian Empire:

KICK ASS!  KILL!  KILL AGAIN!  KILL EVEN MORE!  LET'S SHOW THESE BASTARDS THAT THEY CAN OUTNUMBER US, BUT THEY CAN NEVER CRUSH US!  WE WILL FIGHT TILL THE LAST TICK, AND AFTER THAT, WHEN ALL OF NA IS IN EU SERVITUDE, THEY WILL REMEMBER US AS THE HEROES OF THE LAST BASTION AGAINST EU COLONIALISM!

*Will quote the same again on July 4 with minor changes
**moonshine says he's too old, and his goat raping days are behind him

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2015, 04:40:01 am »
+2
Ok, read the posts made while I spent hours on that last stupid one.  I think our dream came true- roster calls again!  i wonder if anyone remembers how to do them?

But seriously.  While I like a good fight, I am surprised how many NAers are signing against me.  When Eu invaded Kesh he got massive NA support.  Perhaps I should abdicate in his favour; and maybe he will bring the NAers together again.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2015, 04:49:44 am »
I signed up against Rando because he tried to defend his right to be a 12 year old racist. He is an immature shitbag that deserves no victory. Too bad EU declined me last moment, they are probably gonna lose this anyway.

You're a fucking retard, the right to freedom of speech is sacred. There's nothing immature about it.

"Y-your rights end where my feelings begin!  :cry:"

I'm not even racist, but if someone is, I can get over it and just agree to disagree. Your tumblr-shit attitude is annoying, someone like you doesn't deserve to be an admin.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline BlackPanda

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • USA
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: BlackPanda \ blubbernugget
  • IRC nick: BlackPanda
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2015, 04:50:02 am »
+1
I agree with gallonigher. It dosent help that they can get 50 and we get around 35. Do it for NA.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2015, 05:17:26 am »
Polepoop I wrote:

Best eq for all classes, like flamberge, plate armorz, tons of glbs and poleaxes becs^^ we got throwing lances too, so if u wanna use them... apply :)

TS will be: 176.28.50.245:1991 Join 20 minutes before the battle starts.

"Join 20 minutes before the battle starts."

really? u really serious? :D

We had 60 applicants. What should we do? Accept the first 50 that apply?
If you really just didn't see it, well u just fucked it up. But no reason to be like fuck EU and fuck Eques, but well yes! Go apply for HCE. They need everything they can get.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2015, 05:20:20 am »
+3
This is not Eu versus NA. This is a couple of EU clans who cant fight in EU since its bugged looking for a few fights because thats what all the trading etc is to build up for.

Lots of battles, some lols and some fun - cant see the problem.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2015, 05:21:38 am »
+1
Oh and btw.

WE GAVE U 45 vs 45 battles. They were balanced. U can't fucking regred that, it's not our fault u got worse eq.

No idea how you guys can be still angry about something that awesome. That's the best what happened to u guys the last 1 year I guess.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2015, 05:31:00 am »
This is not Eu versus NA. This is a couple of EU clans who cant fight in EU since its bugged looking for a few fights because thats what all the trading etc is to build up for.

Lots of battles, some lols and some fun - cant see the problem.
Um, its a couple Eu factions attacking an NA one.  If they wanted to have lols and fun, they could have fought each other here at Eu times.  These gents were begged to come here by some NA factions who feared us (yes, inside information), despite the fact they haven't had much problem fighting us off.

But it's all good.  Makes for great Rp, which I'll do when I sober up.  Happy Canada y'all!

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2015, 05:39:49 am »
It is only Kalmarunionen and Libere Equites coming

Kalmar is supported by eques, so with troops/eq. So we would fight our own stuff by doing the battles over here ;)

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2015, 05:58:51 am »
+1
The rosters for tonight's battles were pretty even.  I'm failing to see the issue.  HCE overcame a 7 man disadvantage for a win, but were unable to overcome a 4 man for the second.  What's the issue?  You guys were on defense, so the numbers balanced out a bit from terrain.

I seriously am having trouble figuring out what everyone's panties are in a bunch about.  We have EU guys fighting in some of the battles, which push up the numbers, and remind me of 50 vs 50.  I'd rather have 4-5 battles a day, with EU help, than 1 battle every few nights.  Plus, I bet we may start seeing some of the veterans return IF we can keep the battle numbers up.  That's a good thing, isn't it?

Offline Albus

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2015, 06:42:38 am »
+6
This thread world has to much negativity! And that's why Albus is inviting all our new visitors to a grand feast at Halmar! Now this feast is not to end the war but make some friends! NA+EU (Insert heart here) This feast will have some of the most delicious imaginary food ever. Come on down and make some friends, maybe we can turn this friendly again!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 06:49:59 am by Albus »
"Nothing quite like the feeling of getting clotheslined by a six and a half foot longsword"-Brick_Cavity
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2015, 06:43:12 am »
+2
Nobody's panties are in a bunch. We accept this European invasion supported by their Na Eurominions. While many would falter in the face of such overwhelming gear and troops, the Holy chadzian Empire will stand tall and proud, and when we go down, it will be after the last drop of blood flees our body, yet on our corpse there will be a smile: a smile that says we never cowered before a stronger enemy. And even if there was an Asian server with a billion active members, we would never call on foreigners to protect us.

I guess it's a bit of pride and a bit of enjoying the game for the game itself, not just a 'needing to win at any cost' attitude. So go on, kill us you Euros and your NA Uncle Toms.

We RPed a dark age High Kingdom, then a 13th century holy empire- should your vast amounts of foreign gear and troops overwhelm our iron resolve, we already have our next RP figured out.

Cuz there is no shame in a well fought defeat. There is only shame when you give up before the fighting starts.

(Sorry, the last paragraph may seem I implied Mithrim and the Wardens were cowardly for accepting EU domination rather than risk losing to us. I will try be less transparent in the future).

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2015, 06:44:35 am »
Um, its a couple Eu factions attacking an NA one.  If they wanted to have lols and fun, they could have fought each other here at Eu times.  These gents were begged to come here by some NA factions who feared us (yes, inside information), despite the fact they haven't had much problem fighting us off.

But it's all good.  Makes for great Rp, which I'll do when I sober up.  Happy Canada y'all!

Which faction, and who's this insider?
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2015, 06:47:05 am »
If Thalion or Jona or Finnian or Largos or any other NAer confesses to me that they invited these overpowered scum our way, I will lose all respect for them and call them names too.

Well, we didn't invite them. Basically Gondor was fighting back hordes of smelly orcs and noticed that Rohan managed to light Gondor's own beacons to announce their imminent arrival. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten into a tangle with half of the NA map, and then go and declare war on the rest that you weren't already at war with in the first place?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2015, 06:48:45 am »
+2
And Albus, stop being nice and try be a little more dramatic. The virtual fate of this virtual world is in the balance!

Which faction, and who's this insider?

Well, I like to protect my sources, but I can tell you they are leaders of their factions.