Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 141218 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #765 on: July 16, 2015, 08:58:00 pm »
You underestimate NA.  If the NA clans unite, it will be an interesting war.  EU may gain ground in the day, but at night, the seesaw may balance out.

i fucking hate seesaws, they allure u into thinking its all fun and games, and seems fun and safe when u first start!

BUT IM TELLING U THEY ARE TORTURE DEVICES!!! one sec, ur launched into the air so fast ur head spins, then boom, u hit the top with such velocity, u smash ur own teeth together and bite ur cheek...and the horror doesnt end their, after that u plummet back to the earth with such momentum...BOOM, trust me...when that paddle hits the ground...its like being raped...my ass hurt for days...and i still dont walk right

take it from me lads...u see a evil seesaw...FUCKING RUN M8, KEEP RUNNING, DONT LOOK BACK, JUST RUN AND GET AWAY AND SAVE URSELF!!!!!!

(today...was a good lunch break)
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: July 16, 2015, 09:29:11 pm »
+1
You underestimate NA.  If the NA clans unite, it will be an interesting war.  EU may gain ground in the day, but at night, the seesaw may balance out.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but this is what I see on the stratmap
New Libere Equites ---> thats the EU Faction -----> Color is Black
Lost Legion-----> NA Faction -----> allied with the EU faction---> Color is Black
Libere Equites----> NA faction----> Allied with the EU faction---> Color is Black
Wardens of the North-----> NA faction------> allied with teh EU faction---> Color is Black
So they are already asking to the EU overlords what buttcheek they have to kiss, and When.

HoC----> NA faction----> Allied with the EU faction------> Color is Green
Is the biggest NA faction a.t.m. and prolly the next target when the next EU invasion wave comes, becouse HoC has to many fiefs, according to the EU overlords
But maybe the only NA faction that NA has to convince to swap sides, with that maybe other NA factions will join the fight

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #767 on: July 16, 2015, 11:01:47 pm »
+1

We have our secret weapon. Because in the USA, McDonald's delivers 24/7
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #768 on: July 16, 2015, 11:36:13 pm »
why would we attack HOC. They were marvelous partners of us and I personally trust their leaders and their clan/faction. And WoM is not eques, but LL is. LL joined us cuz Dutchy trusts in me like I trust in him.

Germans never break friendships.

Never.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #769 on: July 16, 2015, 11:57:13 pm »
+3
why would we attack HOC. They were marvelous partners of us and I personally trust their leaders and their clan/faction. And WoM is not eques, but LL is. LL joined us cuz Dutchy trusts in me like I trust in him.

Germans never break friendships.

Never.

What about when H1tl3r decided to break friendship with the Jews?
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: July 17, 2015, 12:03:14 am »
I sort of studied that shit so don't write full retard shit like that.

Nobody should make fun about second world war, especially not those ones who watched millions dying and than when there was one attack on one trading ship they declared war.

I learnt of that what my grand-grand parents did, but as it seems some didn't.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #771 on: July 17, 2015, 12:25:55 am »
I sort of studied that shit so don't write full retard shit like that.

Nobody should make fun about second world war, especially not those ones who watched millions dying and than when there was one attack on one trading ship they declared war.

I learnt of that what my grand-grand parents did, but as it seems some didn't.

It shows.

The Americans joined World War 2 after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. 

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: July 17, 2015, 12:48:10 am »
The fact is that you are scared as hell, when NA is Teaming up, to kick your faction and those NA traitors back to EU
you are defending youre self, and act like a prophet

But in the mean time, whille you are talking, you made tactical mistakes
1) You are bragging about the troops, gold and equipment that you have and can trow in to the war
2) You are telling that you don't need anny reinforcements, but still you cheer like a cheerleader when a Turkish clan/faction is bringing reinforcements.
3) You showt us the map what area you wanna have, 1/3 or 1/2 of the map
4) You are telling when the Grey's are coming, that NA wouldn't stand a chance, so that means, that you are just the first wave of the EU invasion, so its possible that you keep that area that you wanna have so that other EU clans can push in to NA country

So, its the NA community that fight against you and your NA traitors that joined under your factioncolor (Black) to convince HoC to switch sides, and that makes you worried that with theyre help, you will be pushed back to EU country.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: July 17, 2015, 12:58:38 am »
omg I don't care what u think and I don't even give a single fuck on who u are.

If you think u can change the mind of those ppl who would follow me into death, yes. Try. Good luck with it.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #774 on: July 17, 2015, 01:15:56 am »
The fuck was that? L2Siege geez. :twisted:

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: July 17, 2015, 01:17:42 am »
So 5 Kalmar armies and 1 eques army destroied by the server upfuck, we gave back the gear after a nighttime was totally shit and we changed to raid,

but I'm pretty sure it does not matter how kind we are, HCE won't give a fuck, just asking, you won't give us back the gear will u?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #776 on: July 17, 2015, 01:20:59 am »
So 5 Kalmar armies and 1 eques army destroied by the server upfuck, we gave back the gear after a nighttime was totally shit and we changed to raid,

but I'm pretty sure it does not matter how kind we are, HCE won't give a fuck, just asking, you won't give us back the gear will u?

You didn't properly Equip siege gear. Therefore, they have no obligation to give you the gear back.

EU has been fucked forever. I don't/didn't hear this complaining when server broke back then...

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: July 17, 2015, 01:23:18 am »
+1
well nvm than

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #778 on: July 17, 2015, 02:00:03 am »
You didn't properly Equip siege gear. Therefore, they have no obligation to give you the gear back.

EU has been fucked forever. I don't/didn't hear this complaining when server broke back then...

I remember them complaining about broke servers then, after and still. Maybe you shouldn' be such a twat, or has mercing for HCE made lying to commonplace for you?
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #779 on: July 17, 2015, 02:05:43 am »
+6

Actually Anders, gotta disagree with you on this.  The EU folk have been very giving in this war.  After the server froze, and unfroze with no notice, a rollback should have occured.  It didn't.  The proper action would have been to give back gear for all armies that got hosed.  The troop count was hurt enough, but to lose it all... meh.  Look at it this way.  Would HCE have caused an uproar if roles were reversed?  You betcha. 

I don't expect them to give the gear back for any of them though.  That would mean they'd have character... ;-)