Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 141216 times)

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #750 on: July 16, 2015, 03:47:59 am »
+1
What evidence would he be able to show? I wasn't able to think of any way unless he took screenshots of his gear before and after, but he didn't and I don't think anyone does. So for now all we have is his word.

Well you know burden of proof sure can be a bitch.  Hope the admins can check the logs for this and tell everyone what the hell happened.
Turtles

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #751 on: July 16, 2015, 04:23:27 am »
I did check the gear. There was nothing in there until you guys tried to gearbug us with 100+ item types of shit broken gear.

Regardless we will prevail. You should know that gearbugging a fief in order to stop the other side from getting their equipment, is against the rules.

I have screenshots of the gear. Admin is looking into it.

Gear bugging a fief should only be illegal after an attack has been made(well actually that is not what the rule states but that is just common sense, but that rule was made a long time before the fix was made for this strat and yes i agree that common sense and these devs dont normally go hand in hand :lol:) if the items where dumped into the fief long before an attack then it is hardly against the rules. Also I would like to add that you know how to rank items(as I told you how when you where crying to me when we attacked this city) and it is impossible to gear bug someone who is inside their fief now with the fix they made at the begining of strat 5.

Also good luck with getting any of the admins who have the power to see who and when this so called gear was dumped in as none of them give a fuck, they are all to busy working on a game that will fail. 8-)

James,

Contact me on Steam. I teach you some tricks for this.

I already taught James months ago :wink:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 04:29:41 am by Dutchydave »

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #752 on: July 16, 2015, 04:40:44 am »
+4

I already taught James months ago :wink:

Takes him a few times.  I don't think Eques would do it though.  They don't need to.  Hopefully the next fight won't have such dense fog though... 

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #753 on: July 16, 2015, 03:55:50 pm »
+6
Gear bombing is arsehole work.

However a photo of gear is irrelevant, surely theres some log of when its was dumped in and by who. Whether it was Eques (I doubt it), Acre trying a frame up (I doubt it) or some random troll shit stirring (possible) or just gear left from Sieges (not that likely) or a bug (not convinced) whoever did it must be traceable.

I personally believe it is the evil lizards running the planet who faked the moon landings.

Rather than insulting each other lets try and get someone to see what actually happened. Oh and get my army and gear back from bugged siege at the same time.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #754 on: July 16, 2015, 06:42:40 pm »
Not that it matters,  but I am quite sure that Blackbird wouldnt gearbomb.  He wants a real war,  after all thats what this game is about.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #755 on: July 16, 2015, 06:53:47 pm »
We gave u guys gear back, we gave u ur independence day free... And still I'm the son of bitch.

I tried to keep that friendly and to not wipe u of the map after we got our territory, but that seems to be not even that bad :3

Btw THE TURKS ARIVED WOOOH :D

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: July 16, 2015, 06:55:26 pm »
So does that means that the entire EU is moving to NA?

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: July 16, 2015, 06:56:22 pm »
no, they are just bored and sent us some support, not that we need it, but Asugan castle is still not ours so... :D it will be soon.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: July 16, 2015, 07:01:16 pm »
so the answer is yes

O well, can't wait when I'm on the move

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: July 16, 2015, 07:09:17 pm »
+3
Basically EU strat is frozen, so they are coming to NA because it's not. I believe that is the only reason but we should all quit being cunts and just embrace the xp. NA players I really hope you start fighting EU and not each other. Let my words ease the pain of your hurt butts. It'll all be over soon. Band together and make it last a little longer. Embrace each other NA and repel these foreign invaders!

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #760 on: July 16, 2015, 07:09:49 pm »
So does that means that the entire EU is moving to NA?
Nope, Na wouldn't be able to support all the Grey troops
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: July 16, 2015, 07:29:13 pm »
Nope, Na wouldn't be able to support all the Grey troops

Defend 75 k troops bitches :P Just sayin, when we left EU and came to EU we had 60 (with the turks), so imagine how many we still got and how many greys have and than think about what would happen when greys would attack... :D

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: July 16, 2015, 07:39:22 pm »
+1
Basically EU strat is frozen, so they are coming to NA because it's not. I believe that is the only reason but we should all quit being cunts and just embrace the xp. NA players I really hope you start fighting EU and not each other. Let my words ease the pain of your hurt butts. It'll all be over soon. Band together and make it last a little longer. Embrace each other NA and repel these foreign invaders!

That will never happen
But what well gonna happen is this
EU comes in a massive force to NA
The NA factions that decided to Alliance themselfs with EU, stay, until they are not needed, the rest will be wiped out.
The NA factions that have decided to fight against the EU threat, will be wipped out
The Alliance between EU and the allied NA will not last, becouse of the massive migration from EU to NA
Those NA clans will be wipped out, becouse they will have no full rosters, becouse of well its war, the wiped NA factions will join the EU in theyre battles,becouse of the grudge and well its war, and EU need NA merc's whille the other NA factions, that decide to stay allied with the EU, are forced to give up theyre freedom, so that they can keep theyre fiefs
From then on NA have to fight EU wars, meaning that they have to do what theyre EU overlords say.

Now there is 1 posibility, and that is if there are some EU factions, that consider freedom an earned right, that they join the NA factions that are fighting against the EU invasion, I think that they are more then welcome by the NA community.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #763 on: July 16, 2015, 08:50:56 pm »
You underestimate NA.  If the NA clans unite, it will be an interesting war.  EU may gain ground in the day, but at night, the seesaw may balance out. 

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: July 16, 2015, 08:52:03 pm »
+2
We gave u guys gear back, we gave u ur independence day free... And still I'm the son of bitch.

I tried to keep that friendly and to not wipe u of the map after we got our territory, but that seems to be not even that bad :3

Btw THE TURKS ARIVED WOOOH :D

DONT TRUST THIS MAN, HE IS A (AN?) EVIL GERMAN THAT HAILS FROM THE LAND OF GERMANIA WHICH IS THE LAND OF CHOCOLATE!

WHICH IS IRONIC BECAUSE GERMANS ARE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF CHOCOLATE, THEY ARE VERY WHITE, AND NOT SWEET AT ALL!!!

BEWARE THIS MAN, HE IS NOT...ALL SMILES AND SUNSHINE...
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE