Author Topic: World War Calradia  (Read 5285 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: World War Calradia
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2015, 12:04:31 pm »
+2
Alright mustard tigers. The Nova Scotian is back and I've brought an entire summers supply of my favourite smokes and my favourite pepperoni. Prepare to get fucked harder than Bobandy does because I'm here to kick some ass. It seems I'm fighting for the europros because Ody is funny. That's my only reason and frankly I don't give a fuck.

Get ready assholes, the pants are coming off.
Keskimsit.  I used to trust you.  I fought for you, obeying all your commands.  Now you have turned on me.  All my Nova Scotian friends hate you now, so don't be going to Chester (and race week is about to begin) or Digby or any where in Cape Breton.  Oh, and watch your back in Halifax- who knows who will be there.

Offline Quiksilver

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • I only rage when there are people to hear me do so
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2015, 06:46:46 pm »
+3
You and traxits lost so many armies together... good times.

Offline notChosen1

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2015, 06:59:12 pm »
+2
Alright mustard tigers. The Nova Scotian is back and I've brought an entire summers supply of my favourite smokes and my favourite pepperoni. Prepare to get fucked harder than Bobandy does because I'm here to kick some ass. It seems I'm fighting for the europros because Ody is funny. That's my only reason and frankly I don't give a fuck.

Get ready assholes, the pants are coming off.

Traxits did you partake and or participate in the making of trailer park boys. yes/no ? ??  ????

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2015, 06:44:30 am »
+1
Traxits did you partake and or participate in the making of trailer park boys. yes/no ? ??  ????

actually a lot of my friends have been cast as extras in the newer seasons, one even had quite a large role, but for the past few years i've been busy with work so i don't really want to spend my days off doing more work.

gotta earn money for those smokes and pepperoni somehow.
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2015, 02:53:02 am »
actually a lot of my friends have been cast as extras in the newer seasons, one even had quite a large role, but for the past few years i've been busy with work so i don't really want to spend my days off doing more work.

gotta earn money for those smokes and pepperoni somehow.

You were in TPB? I love that shit bromego. I was eating some jalapeno chips thinking about it the other day.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2015, 05:39:44 am »
+1
You were in TPB? I love that shit bromego. I was eating some jalapeno chips thinking about it the other day.
I wasn't personally but nearly all of my friends were cast as extras in the new seasons.
fun fact in the opening scene with the theme and that shit the trailer my buddy grew up in is in one of the short clips (they filmed the first season in the trailer park in my town) too bad we were all too young then to know wtf TPB was let alone play a role in it
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100