Author Topic: Ban: Kaartin_Neekeri  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban: Kaartin_Neekeri
« on: June 14, 2015, 02:19:05 pm »
1. Name of your character involved Byzantium_Kenda_III
2. Name of offending character(s) Kaartin_Neekeri
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible EU_1 around 14:00 14th of June
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. So it begins with this guy teamkilling an innocent peasant for accidentally teamhiting him, everyone disapproves of his actions especially because the peasant was most likely new. Then he teamkilled someone else, didnt see it happen just saw it pop up and the discussion that became because of it. The next round I see this guy throwing at a teammate for no reason, after a few javelins I decide to help this shielder because no admin was on and I teamkilled him (very aware this isnt OK, but his actions during the whole map made me think this was a temporary solution to his behavior.

The next round he teamkills me in spawn and calls it his justice, bringing his total TKs of the map to 3 whilst flaming me and everyone else on the server.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** DanishRetard_Asjong was the shielder he randomly threw at, Deserter_Grumbs was in on the discussion, not sure if he saw it though.

I'm making this thread because trolls like this guy makes the game alot less fun for everyone else. I realise my actions were not correct but it felt like the right thing to do at the time for him to be unable to ruin the game for even more people atleast that round. No pictures to prove he threw at Asjong but he can back me up on it if needed.
Trollers hear me, i rek you all motherfuckers in real life. You think you can troll me like this behind your screen foking nerd asses? I m gonna find you and ban your ass myseld.

I m watching you

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: Ban: Kaartin_Neekeri
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 03:12:06 pm »
WTF :D Well Kenda I gonna support u here :D I want that fucker to get banned too!

1. Name of your character involved: Eques_Black_Bird
2. Name of offending character(s): Kaartin_Neekeri
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 2 minutes ago. (15:05)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. : I was standing at the spawn, changed some eq n stuff and cuz I was listening to music I could not hear that this kid hitted my horse.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*: Racist (The horse was black :O )
6. Multiple Screenshots:

(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** : Oberyn was the only one who was the only one Ive seen in this round beside Kaartin. (Got a couched lance right in my face :3)

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 03:12:45 pm »
I was just trying to tell him revenge tk isn't allowed and will get you banned. Don't know specifics of him getting tk'd, just that he tk'd kenda just after he spawned
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 93
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 03:16:08 pm »
Oh really man? I accidentaly teamkilled someone, by throwing javelin at him. I said "Sorry" and he didn't even report me for it, or say anything about it. Then the next round this shielder DanishRetard_Asjong teamkills me on purpose. And when he says "worth it" after the TK, I ask him if it's worth a ban. He replies yes, and after the ban I will come back and teamkill you again (he admits he is going to keep on breaking the rules). So after that round YOU teamkill me, wich you even admit. At this point I get pretty pissed off cuz u 2 started to teamkill me intentionally after I accidentaly teamkilled someone (wich I apologized and he didn't even report me with CTRL + M). Accidents happen, but you 2 just for some reason started to flame and TK me over that.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 03:23:45 pm »
Yours screens are from the map after what Kenda is talking about. Anyway i'm out, don't get into ban threads :D
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 03:25:02 pm »
Still u tked my horse. On purpose. I was first on the scoreboard and did no tks/insulted nobody.

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 03:27:41 pm »
Yours screens are from the map after what Kenda is talking about. Anyway i'm out, don't get into ban threads :D

The first peasant kill went as follows: Someone asked you why you killed him, you responded with "he THd me".

You didnt say sorry, it wasn't accidental, it was in spawn.

Like Grumbs said the map you have screens off were the map after the one im very clearly talking about, nice try though.
Trollers hear me, i rek you all motherfuckers in real life. You think you can troll me like this behind your screen foking nerd asses? I m gonna find you and ban your ass myseld.

I m watching you

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 03:34:06 pm »
The first peasant kill went as follows: Someone asked you why you killed him, you responded with "he THd me".

You didnt say sorry, it wasn't accidental, it was in spawn.

Like Grumbs said the map you have screens off were the map after the one im very clearly talking about, nice try though.
I highly doubt it went that way...

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 04:20:40 pm »
(click to show/hide)

At first he blocked me in a thin street so I was almost killed by raistlin who followed me. Than he ran 1 meter turned around again and killed me.

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2015, 04:31:47 pm »
(click to show/hide)

At first he blocked me in a thin street so I was almost killed by raistlin who followed me. Than he ran 1 meter turned around again and killed me.
You are liar and terrible person. There was huge cluster fuck of enemies there and U came from behind them and unfortunately my javelin flew trough the enemies and hit u..

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 04:34:57 pm »
There was no enemy between us. U were right in front of me and raistlin was behind me. I were both running and u turned around and threw that jav at me.
Habi will soon post his sc of u teamhitting u in the beginning.

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2015, 05:32:19 pm »
There was no enemy between us. U were right in front of me and raistlin was behind me. I were both running and u turned around and threw that jav at me.
Habi will soon post his sc of u teamhitting u in the beginning.
Don't post anymore you make me sick with your lies.

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2015, 06:43:44 pm »
Kaartin_Neekeri Banned for multiple team-wounding and team-killing with revenge team-killing.

Scheduled Unban

Date: 16.06.2015
Time: 16:39:00

Revenge Team killing is a direct breach of server rules, think about it. That goes for everyone. Kenda gets a warning also.