Author Topic: Ban Ninja_Winterfell  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
Ban Ninja_Winterfell
« on: June 03, 2015, 09:58:50 pm »
1. Name of your character involved:
Xesta
2. Name of offending character(s):
Ninja_Winterfell
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:
21:50 gmt +1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
I just joined the server and instantly got ban polled for literally nothing. Yesterday they tried to banpoll me like 6 times in a row but it didn't pass even tho I shittalked alot there.
Today I didn't say shit and it passed for no reason. Really annoying after a long day of work wanting to play the game and instantly getting ban polled because they think it's funny to troll me.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
He's retarded. Not the first time he ban polls me for nothing. The reason he stated "bully" makes zero sense, since I didn't type anything when I played. Also I just played for like 1-2 mins before getting ragepolled, nice.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:
Lady_Oreo (noticed one of the sane people saying 2)
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Re: Ban Ninja_Winterfell
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 10:22:21 pm »
You forgot to mention that I polled you three times in a row, and two other persons, Ikarus and Strudog did so. Please mention our names.

That being said, the polls were legit. All of them. The only reason is nothing more than you being a retarded shittalker that deserves the poll, and more. If you want to ban someone for the ban polls, ban me, I started the shitstorm with the polls, but the guy deserves more than a simple hour of ban. He deserves an extended period of bannishment because of his permanent shittalk on servers, that is ongoing for MONTHS. Admins didn't ban Xesta yet, and it's a shame. When I play the game, I want to play it without having to face a narcissic idiot, spamming the chat with insults, and deteriorating the game not only for me, but for everyone. You admins could improve the state of EU1 just by banning ONE person. Anyone from EU1 will tell you that Xesta deserves a permanent ban for being a troll. I'll accept my ban if you consider these polls not being legit, but I consider disgusting the fact autists like Xesta are still allowed to play.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 10:39:00 pm »
You forgot to mention that I polled you three times in a row, and two other persons, Ikarus and Strudog did so. Please mention our names.

That being said, the polls were legit. All of them. The only reason is nothing more than you being a retarded shittalker that deserves the poll, and more. If you want to ban someone for the ban polls, ban me, I started the shitstorm with the polls, but the guy deserves more than a simple hour of ban. He deserves an extended period of bannishment because of his permanent shittalk on servers, that is ongoing for MONTHS. Admins didn't ban Xesta yet, and it's a shame. When I play the game, I want to play it without having to face a narcissic idiot, spamming the chat with insults, and deteriorating the game not only for me, but for everyone. You admins could improve the state of EU1 just by banning ONE person. Anyone from EU1 will tell you that Xesta deserves a permanent ban for being a troll. I'll accept my ban if you consider these polls not being legit, but I consider disgusting the fact autists like Xesta are still allowed to play.

Are you retarded? Its not about yesterday ITS ABOUT TODAY. Don't interfere into this matter it has nothing to do with yesterday. I know I shittalked alot yesterday but today is another matter, so stay out of this since you didnt witness this.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Algarn

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 10:42:51 pm »
This change nothing about the fact you're an idiot, and admins should get rid of you. And too bad I wasn't here too, I'd have tried to ban poll you again as soon as you would have said "rekt".

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 10:49:08 pm »
This change nothing about the fact you're an idiot, and admins should get rid of you. And too bad I wasn't here too, I'd have tried to ban poll you again as soon as you would have said "rekt".

Oh please, you hyprocrite. You call me an autistic bundle of sticks and insult me every day, so do all the other mercs. Many people also complain about the behaviour from mercs.

Don't tell the admins what to do and what not to. Alot of people in c-rpg trashtalk, I am one of them and so ARE YOU.

I don't want you to post on this matter anymore, since you didnt witness it and yesterday was yesterday, today is today.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 11:12:59 pm »
Oh please, you hyprocrite. You call me an autistic bundle of sticks and insult me every day, so do all the other mercs. Many people also complain about the behaviour from mercs.

Don't tell the admins what to do and what not to. Alot of people in c-rpg trashtalk, I am one of them and so ARE YOU.

I don't want you to post on this matter anymore, since you didnt witness it and yesterday was yesterday, today is today.

many people complain about you too. dont put mercs into this plz. or give proof
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Algarn

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 11:15:12 pm »
I insult you because you obviously deserve to be insulted, you are looking for it constantly. I call a retard someone who behaves like one. A lot of people complained about my clan, and myself probably, it's within their rights, even thought I didn't see ban threads on me or my clan for a long time. I'm trying to contain myself or to chill out when things start to be annoying. You obviously don't, and don't want to keep your mouth shut, so I'm pointing the finger at you to try to make admins realize they should get rid of you, not for yesterday, but for the hundred of humanhours of gameplay your insults have wasted. It's about common sense, and you are obviously a nuisance for the mod, probably way more than me and my whole clan together, just for spamming the chat and creating a shitty atmosphere. Don't even try to avoid what happened yesterday, and if you keep doing so, I'll make your own ban thread.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 11:21:13 pm »
Do it, make your own ban thread. Nothing will happen though because I wasn't in the wrong. People just like to mess with me and troll me cus I do the same. If you insult me I insult you back simple as that.

Also there are many many complaints about mercs, has nothing to do with bringing them into this. Its a fact.

Try to ban me for what happened yesterday. Funny thing is: I didn't do jackshit there as well. You people just get annoyed by my presence because I type rekt when I kill you that is all. DEAL WITH IT.

Offline Algarn

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 11:23:00 pm »
Alright, will make another thread to deal with the shitlord you are.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2015, 11:27:38 pm »
Alright, will make another thread to deal with the shitlord you are.

Alright, since it affects me I'm allowed to post screenshots against you then as well.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2015, 12:22:25 am »
Winterfell banned for 12 hours for poll abuse.
While Xesta does has a reputation, at least wait for a reason to poll him. Rage-polls or "prevention" polls are never a good idea.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.