• Infamy: 292
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Pandor_The_Flying_Pig
DTV
« on: May 28, 2015, 02:22:16 pm »
+2
Please turn off dtv server http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=450726431
I dont care about dtv if there is atleast 20 ppl on eu1, but this is just ridiculous how could ppl like to play PvE in a focking cRPG? to slay bots?? go play single player...

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: DTV
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 02:37:47 pm »
+4
No, DTV is important because half of the players there are either new or total nubs, or both.

But you are right about EU1 somehow, since the increasement of the rewards we have too many players who dont enjoy Eu7 but just want to grind a lot of money :/
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 02:53:58 pm »
Please turn off eu1 server
I don't care about eu1 if there is at least 6 players in eu2 or DTV, but this is just ridiculous how could ppl like to play open map PvP in a focking cRPG? To get cav-bumped, filled with arrows or be an ass? go play native...
well i dont care go play eu 2 but not this kurwa dtv where all u need is hold right click and go afk or spam left click...

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 02:55:49 pm »
No, DTV is important because half of the players there are either new or total nubs, or both.

So what, how do they learn to play siting in DTV?

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 03:14:06 pm »
+1
Please turn off eu1 server
I don't care about eu1 if there is at least 6 players in eu2 or DTV, but this is just ridiculous how could ppl like to play open map PvP in a focking cRPG? To get cav-bumped, filled with arrows or be an ass? go play native...

WHAT THE FOOK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY EU1 M8?

I SWEAR ON ME MUM M8, IL FOKING KICK YOUR TEETH IN M8.

FITE ME IRL PHAGOT
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 04:15:02 pm »
+1

Dat avatar signatureedit =D

Anyway;

Pandor, you personify the wrong in this community.

Yes, DTV might not be as interesting or skill based, but I seriously want to see you lead a train of 20 bots staying alive. Doubt you would.

DTV is perfect for newbies. DTV is how I learned to play. I am not a great player, but it taught me the basics of blocking, attacking, timing and the very basics of footwork.
PVP is a lot better for becoming even better, but PVP does not work if you cannot block at all, let alone even know what you are doing.

Increase Battle/Siege rewards so they are more lucrative than DTV and voilá, only people who actually like DTV stay on there, the rest hops on Battle or Siege.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 05:02:34 pm by Switchtense »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 04:16:25 pm »
well i dont care go play eu 2 but not this kurwa dtv where all u need is hold right click and go afk or spam left click...

this!

Offline Osakasa

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Osa|Kasa|la
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 04:30:43 pm »
Fix EU1 teambalance first. Damn 20vs35 rounds without any point of playing. Moreover there is more teamwork in EU7 than EU1 where players start to run around whole map three laps first before fighting (mostly because bad map profiles). EU2, "chat" bug, please fix it.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 04:32:18 pm »
DTV is perfect for newbies. DTV is how I learned to play.
Are u even serious?

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2015, 04:34:35 pm »
Fix EU1 teambalance first. Damn 20vs35 rounds without any point of playing. Moreover there is more teamwork in EU7 than EU1 where players start to run around whole map three laps first before fighting (mostly because bad map profiles). EU2, "chat" bug, please fix it.

(click to show/hide)
u call this - 2 guy staying and holding sheilds and the other guy spaming overheads teamwork?

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2015, 04:39:12 pm »
+1
Are u even serious?

Yes, I am indeed.

How do you expect people to learn how to block if they are getting killed within 0.2 seconds after engaging combat by people who have been playing for years?

You need to develop muscle memory first, before there is any point in hopping on PVP.
Bots dont kill you mercilessly, because they are retarded things without brains (Well, like a few cRPG players to be fair) so your chances of surviving against bots are a whole lot higher.

I came to cRPG never having played M&B before. You can imagine how skilled I was. I knew how to move forward and backwards, and how to swing my weapon in some direction I could not control.

DTV was the perfect choice of gamemode to get into this kind of game.
Just because you were magically gifted with insane skill when you started to play M&B for the first time, good on you. But that does not apply to everybody.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2015, 04:43:05 pm »
+1
u call this - 2 guy staying and holding sheilds and the other guy spaming overheads teamwork?

You clearly have never been playing DTV a lot. People who hop on for 5 minutes and then leave again only see the daft shieldwalling.

Many times people are actually using real teamwork though.

But instead of submitting actual proposals that are worth thinking about, you prefer to complain about how shit it is without giving any kind of factual argumentation.

Way to reach your desired goal.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2015, 04:50:12 pm »
+1

Increase Battle/Siege rewards so they are more lucrative than DTV

The next patch supposedly includes higher xp/gold rewards on battle and siege.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Pandor_Archer

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2015, 04:50:32 pm »
+2
Yes, I am indeed.

How do you expect people to learn how to block if they are getting killed within 0.2 seconds after engaging combat by people who have been playing for years?

You need to develop muscle memory first, before there is any point in hopping on PVP.
Bots dont kill you mercilessly, because they are retarded things without brains (Well, like a few cRPG players to be fair) so your chances of surviving against bots are a whole lot higher.

I came to cRPG never having played M&B before. You can imagine how skilled I was. I knew how to move forward and backwards, and how to swing my weapon in some direction I could not control.

DTV was the perfect choice of gamemode to get into this kind of game.
Just because you were magically gifted with insane skill when you started to play M&B for the first time, good on you. But that does not apply to everybody.
I think ppl like u are very rare, mostly ppl first play native then looking for mods if they what something new in this game. Its like 5% of dtv population... Im not really mean to turn off dtv literally(oh this god damn soulless language), just make something like decrease gold and exp farm there, so "expierenced" players would like to play battle or siedge instead of farming bots.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2015, 05:01:22 pm »
+1
The next patch supposedly includes higher xp/gold rewards on battle and siege.

That is really nice to hear =)

I think ppl like u are very rare, mostly ppl first play native then looking for mods if they what something new in this game. Its like 5% of dtv population... Im not really mean to turn off dtv literally(oh this god damn soulless language), just make something like decrease gold and exp farm there, so "expierenced" players would like to play battle or siedge instead of farming bots.

My whole starting process might not apply to many people, you are right. However, would you just want to drive those people away?

If you do not wish to actually turn the DTV server off, then it is not very good to write exactly that.
There already have been a few threads 'demanding' a better reward for Battle/Siege, or reduced rewards for DTV, in order to make people play PVP more again. Could have just picked one of those threads back up.