Author Topic: Ban Siemowit_of_Rus, KbW_Melee  (Read 934 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
Ban Siemowit_of_Rus, KbW_Melee
« on: May 22, 2015, 09:13:10 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved:
Xesta
2. Name of offending character(s):
Siemowit_of_Rus, KbW_Melee
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:
9pm gmt 1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
People starting all over again trying to provoke me and make me mad spaming the chat like hell to make me insult them and trying to find a reason to ban me accussing me for being a racist because I said "niglet" for once, wow. People wrote that on eu1 for like 1000 times before please.
I told them several times to just mute me like the admins told them before but they don't take this advise and rather ban poll me everytime I'm online and playing.
It's really getting annoying and why won't they just mute me? I even told them to just mute me but they won't they rather want me to get banned for no reason. They provoke and insult me and so do I but I don't fucking ragepoll everyone just because they piss me off.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
Siemowit_of_Rus already ban polled me before but he didn't get banned I don't even understand why, this time he said I surely gonna ban you and so he ragepolled me but the banpoll didn't go through cus of mapchange. Then some murican decided to just banpoll me for the lolz named KbW_Melee and since everyone likes to fuck me up they all spammed 11111111 in chat etc.
6. Multiple Screenshots:

Siemowit_of_Rus case:

(click to show/hide)

KbW_Melee case:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:

(click to show/hide)

It's getting highly annoying. They think they can provoke me all the time and type shit to me and I just have to take it? I can't mute the whole server but they can easily mute ONE player.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Lionheart

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Siemowit_of_Rus, KbW_Melee
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 12:31:06 am »
Not every ban-poll is a so called "rage-poll". There might be a thought behind these polls in the end after all. Xesta is the most offensive player i've seen during my cRPG stay (6 years). He was being rude and offending everyone in-game. Also racial comments appeared such as "Niglet" (reffering to the offensive word friend). Have we not had enough with these kids in our community yet? We are so few left so lets keep those who we have?

He/She deserves a ban for a year or two so he/she can grow up and hopefully become a better xesta (if possible).

Losing faith in you admins. This guy keeps getting banned all you do is unban him after an hour or two. People should focus more on their game and not spending time shittalking everyone in-game. When spoken to in-game xesta is very rude even though there is no lack of manners.

All the best.

PS. He/she is ALWAYS acting like a admin in-game, threatening to ban people constantly. I recon that's not allowed is it? Talking to, and provoking a person is not the same thing. You might learn the difference when you grow up :)

/Lion
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:40:32 am by Lionheart »

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 12:40:00 am »
PS. He/she is ALWAYS acting like a admin in-game, threatening to ban people constantly. I recon that's not allowed is it?

/Lion

Absolutely not true. All I'm saying is use the mute function. If I'm so harrassing I don't get why theres such a function implemented then?

Your arguments make zero sense also I got insulted by the whole server and thats also nothing new.

Seemingly weird that I get banned poll every day out of nothing most of the times. When I get mad you banpoll me when I just throw the shit out of people they banpoll me.

And you tell me I'm the only one at fault here?

Just use the mute function, but no you won't cus your pride wont let you. Its not enough for people like you thats why you guys want me banned.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Lionheart

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 12:47:12 am »

Absolutely not true. All I'm saying is use the mute function. If I'm so harrassing I don't get why theres such a function implemented then?

Your arguments make zero sense also I got insulted by the whole server and thats also nothing new.

Seemingly weird that I get banned poll every day out of nothing most of the times. When I get mad you banpoll me when I just throw the shit out of people they banpoll me.

And you tell me I'm the only one at fault here?

Just use the mute function, but no you won't cus your pride wont let you. Its not enough for people like you thats why you guys want me banned.

This might have been the stupidest (?) thing i've heard during my time. You are asking a whole EU international server to mute you instead of admins getting rid of you. You are getting banpolled because you are offensive. You OFFEND people. The mute function is NOT for muting harrasing and offending persons. People who offend others gets banned. As simple as that. Since i've been back in-game all i've been seing is you throwing shit on people unaccused. Enough :) Hope admins will react to this and get rid of you as soon as possible. You are a decease to this game.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2015, 12:50:22 am »
People want you out because you're being a shitbag to everyone, everytime I see you. If I recall it correctly, Bjord got banned a long time for being an asshole. The same should happen to you, obviously.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 12:50:41 am »
Double post madness.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 12:53:01 am »
Alright, so explain me what does the mute function then, what is it purpose?

It is for that matter to mute ONE player easily and not having to read any of his shit. Thats what the mute function is there for.

If you're telling me I HAVE TO mute around 10 players instead of them muting just 1 player that really makes zero sense.

As if you guys were not harrassing me, bad joke.

You type shit to me and I respond to it, that is all.

People want you out because you're being a shitbag to everyone, everytime I see you. If I recall it correctly, Bjord got banned a long time for being an asshole. The same should happen to you, obviously.

Nice, such a good example for what I'm talking about. Another one accussing me for being such an asshole while you guys provoke me every day and secretly enjoy it if I go mad.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:57:17 am by Xesta »

Offline Lionheart

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 01:16:34 am »
Alright, so explain me what does the mute function then, what is it purpose?

It is for that matter to mute ONE player easily and not having to read any of his shit. Thats what the mute function is there for.

If you're telling me I HAVE TO mute around 10 players instead of them muting just 1 player that really makes zero sense.

As if you guys were not harrassing me, bad joke.

You type shit to me and I respond to it, that is all.

Nice, such a good example for what I'm talking about. Another one accussing me for being such an asshole while you guys provoke me every day and secretly enjoy it if I go mad.

Thats the point. You are NOT allowed in-game. you are harrasing the environment and therefore you should be banned. I'll give you an example. If i see two people talking continously in-game, then i'll mute them. Not because they've done anything wrong but because they're taking up the chat for important things.

You are a misled soul and should think about your behaviour and you shakra ( you should btw visit some hindu tempels considering karma) as a person for some years. Come back and i'll see whats become of you! :)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2015, 01:21:04 am »
Are you for real? How can a person be such a hypocrite like you? You were insulting other people as well today and now you are talking shit about my behaviour and about my karma and what not. Wow, just wow.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2015, 01:21:47 am »
No one is accusing you of being an asshole, you're in fact an asshole AND an idiot.

Yes, there is a mute function. There's also the "exit" option, please feel free to use that next time you feel like shittalking :)

They provoke and insult me

:lol:

To paraphrase cmp, generally if you find a way to annoy someone, you're warned, and if you annoy the entire server with some pointless shit, then you get what you deserve :)

I know your problem, I was the exact same raging kid as you few years ago, and I used the same flawed logic - "you don't like me? then mute me!". No, people don't have to put up with your shit, they are entirely allowed to poll you and if it passes, well, tough luck.

Locked, Siemowit and KbW_Melee warned, please write the reason EVEN if you make an obvious poll.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.