Author Topic: NA 2 v 2 Tournament  (Read 13969 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Re: NA 2 v 2 Tournament
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2015, 10:21:33 am »
+1
Team Good Question may have gotten destroyed, but the Jap lovin weeaboo bastards died hand in hand

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2015, 08:47:08 pm »
Jona confirmed for hating me. But seriously it was a really good tournament, I enjoyed it and I'm sure everyone else did. I look forward for future tournaments for the cRPG community. Congratulations to all the prize winners and everyone who entered. And shout out to Jayjrod and Dupree for hosting this tournament for us.

LOLOLOLOL...first off, u deserve the hate u get bro, i bet u think that i hate u too. i dont...just like the tournament...i dont care anymore. i dont care that u abuse the fuck outta super high sensitivity mouse spinning...ill admit , i USED to, but that was back when i had hope for this mod turning around, and the gimmicky shit u do, used to piss me off too. now it doesnt, i laugh about it, we both do when i duel u Joan ( which is rare, i stay away from fighting him. i dont fear him, i just dont CARE anymore, for pure bullshit ) cuz its a funny joke.

i think ud get alot less hate with a different personality...like, take LUBU for instance...hes a gimmicky cunt just like u, nudges, high sensitivity spins...hes just a really gay player that abuses the exploitable shit this broken mod allows...but he doesnt insult people when he crushes them like Joan does, lol how many times have u picked on people, hopelessly trying to land a hit and they never will....they dont need to be told by u that they are bad, the game is bad....u being good at a bad game, doesnt make the people u crush shitty...the game is just broken and gay and bad.

and i admit, i used to hate u too, for abusing all the gimmicky, broken, exploitative, shit there is in CRPG. but nowadays, i just dont care...the tournament went down exactly how i thought it would.

fail to see how this was good or bad for the community? certainly not gonna mean shit player base wise. the patch might bring some people back, a CRPG tourney? LOLOLOLOL, get real.
some gimmicky cunts wanted a crown, shame jay missed his, he maybe a gimmicky cunt himself these days, but hes also a really nice person and prob deserves it more then Joan. that dont mean Joan really deserves his either, i tell u the same thing i told to Kao "congrats on ur win bro,,, alot of great players u beat there" haha laughed my ass off at knightmare subbing \ talking about how shitty the list of players is. admit it, all the good players are long gone from this shit mod.

i think Jona and myself could have done well, but i didnt care to join ( i wont speak for jona, im sure he has his own reason ) but i wasnt about to tweak my mouse in order to come 2nd or 3rd in a tourney destined to be won by Joan or Jay or whoever the next Chaos\San racist frenchmans are.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2015, 08:57:00 pm »
+3

Offline Protection

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 41
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saint, Saint_Joan_of_Arc, OldKing_Joan_of_Acre
« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2015, 09:15:42 pm »
+2
LOLOLOLOL...first off, u deserve the hate u get bro, i bet u think that i hate u too. i dont...just like the tournament...i dont care anymore. i dont care that u abuse the fuck outta super high sensitivity mouse spinning...ill admit , i USED to, but that was back when i had hope for this mod turning around, and the gimmicky shit u do, used to piss me off too. now it doesnt, i laugh about it, we both do when i duel u Joan ( which is rare, i stay away from fighting him. i dont fear him, i just dont CARE anymore, for pure bullshit ) cuz its a funny joke.

i think ud get alot less hate with a different personality...like, take LUBU for instance...hes a gimmicky cunt just like u, nudges, high sensitivity spins...hes just a really gay player that abuses the exploitable shit this broken mod allows...but he doesnt insult people when he crushes them like Joan does, lol how many times have u picked on people, hopelessly trying to land a hit and they never will....they dont need to be told by u that they are bad, the game is bad....u being good at a bad game, doesnt make the people u crush shitty...the game is just broken and gay and bad.

and i admit, i used to hate u too, for abusing all the gimmicky, broken, exploitative, shit there is in CRPG. but nowadays, i just dont care...the tournament went down exactly how i thought it would.

fail to see how this was good or bad for the community? certainly not gonna mean shit player base wise. the patch might bring some people back, a CRPG tourney? LOLOLOLOL, get real.
some gimmicky cunts wanted a crown, shame jay missed his, he maybe a gimmicky cunt himself these days, but hes also a really nice person and prob deserves it more then Joan. that dont mean Joan really deserves his either, i tell u the same thing i told to Kao "congrats on ur win bro,,, alot of great players u beat there" haha laughed my ass off at knightmare subbing \ talking about how shitty the list of players is. admit it, all the good players are long gone from this shit mod.

i think Jona and myself could have done well, but i didnt care to join ( i wont speak for jona, im sure he has his own reason ) but i wasnt about to tweak my mouse in order to come 2nd or 3rd in a tourney destined to be won by Joan or Jay or whoever the next Chaos\San racist frenchmans are.

I don't insult players, if I do its with my friends who know me and we're joking around because we love this game, the game provides us with our laughs for the day, for instance, like your post. In all honesty I don't say anything in chat unless spoken to. I actually want to help the new player base thats been coming in and help them settle in this game before the community eats them alive and they quit forever. But that's alright because I don't hate you plumbo, or jona. But I actually give a shit about this game, since it's the only game I actually play and have been playing for years. Does no one give a shit about this game anymore?

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:27:42 pm by Protection »

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2015, 10:09:14 pm »
+3

I come back to see that Plumbo still cant write in formal sentences. Ahh its good to be back!

Offline Leatherbelt

• Baron
  • Renown: 89
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: OJ_
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2015, 11:23:10 pm »
+2
Where da prizes at?

• cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2015, 11:24:08 pm »
+1
To say that no good players entered isn't just false, it's bullshit. Jay, saint, lubu, firebus, and knightmare are all really good players, some of the best. And thumper and ojs team work was freaking insane, those guys have synergy. The tourney had no lack of skill and it's just plain disrespectful of everyone who entered to say that, as I'd argue almost every person who entered is fairly skilled at the game. There were few "rape" matches where one team dominated the other, and they were all great to watch. And also lol, is basically everyone a "gimmick" player? They're just using the game to play, soon you'll say people who can block and just don't tank hits in full plate are "gimmicks" who are abusing parts of the game. Or people who feint abuse the game.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2015, 02:00:40 am »
+1
You know, Plumbo's got a point. Jay seems like a really nice guy.

bro, jay's the nicest. ive yet to see that kid ever rage at anything, and i doubt there is anyone out there that has donated more money to new players, < true story
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

• cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2015, 04:20:58 am »
+2
I mean come on, if you're not a str polearm in plate with a bad mouse that thinks that Jay is really nice guy you're basically cheating.
I think Jays a nice guy, but I'm a plate wearing 2h with an okay mouse :(. Sorry for cheating guys

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #144 on: June 03, 2015, 04:43:06 am »
I think Jays a nice guy, but I'm a plate wearing 2h with an okay mouse :(. Sorry for cheating guys

Confirmed, Tristan is/was Plumbo.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline pc49_cheese

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Swagathor
« Reply #145 on: June 03, 2015, 06:30:10 pm »
So when are we gonna get the prizes?
Guess what.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #146 on: June 03, 2015, 06:49:40 pm »
+1
All the prizes were handed out this morning.
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #147 on: June 03, 2015, 07:52:28 pm »
Pls stop lie.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

• cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2015, 08:40:04 pm »

I got my rewards so pretty happy about that, but Dr Device didn't get his xp.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER