Author Topic: Big issue  (Read 7476 times)

Offline yasutay

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • No kings,no rules,only men!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Vercngetorix
  • IRC nick: Vercngetorix
Big issue
« on: May 20, 2015, 02:29:08 am »
Hello everybody.
There is many admin in crpg but there is no turkish admin in game.
I want to ask you why and we need 1 turkish admin for crpg I dont know who can be admin.
Maybe If some of turkish guys wants it but I can be ingame admin or someone else can
Im playing crpg for 4 years
If you need some turk admin I want to be :D
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026718833/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
Re: Big issue
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 02:55:27 am »
+1
nty please as little turk as possible i already have to see you in game and I dont want to see you in pink chat
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 03:22:15 am »
+7
Why exactly is this an issue? Oh I know, because it's not.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 06:12:14 am »
+9
Why exactly is this an issue? Oh I know, because it's not.
Maybe because all Turks dont know english and needs to be warned in their own language to follow the rules properly or when they ask to ban someone they can also state on EU(Official) forum in Turkish since they dont know english ?  Most of the Turks who doesnt know english opens ban threads like "guy kill I no know why" or unban threads like " I join banned why is ? "  And you admins reply with english replies and google translate translates into Turkish worse than the english they use? :)

Just my thoughts.. Not everybody has to know english or has sources to do..

Edit:
Eventhough I would not state this as a "Huge Issue" Also Having 1 more admin who knows Turkish would make things easier for other admins since most of the people who are playing on EU servers afaik are Turkish players and Polish players. 2 or 3 days ago I saw 20-30 Turks in EU server with only 60-70 people in it. Also I can assure you that 90 percent of those Turkish players do not know English. I hope you see my point :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:17:55 am by Guray »

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 06:13:35 am »
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 06:17:15 am »
+5
What about you just learned english like friggin everyone else?
You are not living in Türkiye so you do not know what is going on here. They have bigger problems then learning english for a video game that actually comes from Turkish developer team with Turkish support.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 06:27:59 am »
You are not living in Türkiye so you do not know what is going on here. They have bigger problems then learning english for a video game that actually comes from Turkish developer team with Turkish support.

If learning english for the sake of a video game seems like that much of a farce, how about learning english for the sake of their education and future?
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 06:35:00 am »
+3
If learning english for the sake of a video game seems like that much of a farce, how about learning english for the sake of their education and future?
Your retardation level increases with every single post . Im an idiot lol . Second of all As I said before they have bigger problems then learning english.. You can fucking not understand it since you are not living here. Ofc they are seeing "English lessons" in primary and high school but they dont go further than 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 I you we they . good morning . In MID level places...To learn proper english you need to be going to an english faculty and pass it(Even tho after learning it in faculty doesnt make you a english speaker. They can only understand what they read. Its how english is in Türkiye) So I am wondering how more of a retard can u become after this post... Its easy to talk about things you have no clue of . Dont be a retard and try to understand...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 06:47:38 am by Guray »

Offline cup457

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 06:38:18 am »
+1
farce = sham he really meant to say farce not force
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 06:40:11 am »
Your retardation level increases with every single post . First of all its not "farce" its "force" . Second of all As I said before they have bigger problems then learning english.. You can fucking not understand it since you are not living here. Ofc they are seeing "English lessons" in primary and high school but they dont go further than 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 I you we they . good morning . In MID level places...To learn proper english you need to be going to an english faculty and pass it(Even tho after learning it in faculty doesnt make you a english speaker. They can only understand what they read. Its how english is in Türkiye) So I am wondering how more of a retard can u become after this post... Its easy to talk about things you have no clue of . Dont be a retard and try to understand...

You are the moron here, read up on the meaning of word ¨farce¨you pretentious bundle of sticks.
I have learned english mainly from media and freelance communication, not from a school subject. I call bullshit on your english faculty attendance theory.

If I can do it without english being my main language, so can they.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2015, 06:43:39 am »
+4
You are the moron here, read up on the meaning of word ¨farce¨you pretentious bundle of sticks.
I have learned english mainly from media and freelance communication, not from a school subject. I call bullshit on your english faculty attendance theory.

If I can do it without english being my main language, so can they.

:'( Ok Im wrong there by saying that farce thing :'( sorry my freelance communication was not good enough to learn that english word.

What media  are we talking about here ? Like books paper news etc? Or youtube ,  c-rpg.net ?
Also to add more .. Come here and call bullshit about that thing again. I am actually living here and saw everything with my eyes..I do not need to lie about anything. To be honest u are a retard

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2015, 06:51:04 am »
:'( Ok Im wrong there by saying that farce thing :'( sorry my freelance communication was not good enough to learn that english word.

What media  are we talking about here ? Like books paper news etc? Or youtube ,  c-rpg.net ?

Movies, video games, books, visual novels...

Anything goes. As long as you give it enough ettention and try to communicate with others, you will slowly improve.
Above all, learning different language should be fun for you. I personally had fun exploring and accesing what I could not before with the knowledge of that language.
You already seem to have basics established, so you need to polish and expand your vocabulary. The rest goes on its own. I have already said it, but I would really like to emphatize on starting with playing video games with subtitles on. People in movies and shows usually talk way too fast for the newcomers to catch up.

And yes, communicating with people over internet is by far the most effective practice in my opinion.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2015, 06:54:31 am »
+1
Movies, video games, books, visual novels...

Anything goes. As long as you give it enough ettention and try to communicate with others, you will slowly improve.
Above all, learning different language should be fun for you. I personally had fun exploring and accesing what I could not before with the knowledge of that language.
You already seem to have basics established, so you need to polish and expand your vocabulary. The rest goes on its own. I have already said it, but I would really like to emphatize on starting with playing video games with subtitles on. People in movies and shows usually talk way too fast for the newcomers to catch up.

And yes, communicating with people over internet is by far the most effective practice in my opinion.
Read this. Its a Turkish journalist supporting what I said.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/why-cant-turks-speak-english-yet.aspx?pageID=449&nID=21639&NewsCatID=403

Offline cup457

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2015, 06:54:36 am »
+7
if us americans can manage to learn english even though our shitty school systems tries our best to stop us, anyone can
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN

Offline cup457

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 06:55:12 am »