Author Topic: No cat and mouse?  (Read 899 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
No cat and mouse?
« on: May 12, 2015, 10:31:26 am »
+2
I was trying to blockade Ichamur, and this army escaped me.  I sadly even set my alarm to double check.  Then I see this.  is this a bug, or an exploit?  Whatever it is, it is not known to the common noob gamer.  I always liked the cat and mouse aspect to strat, preferring field battles over boring sieges, but this is absurd.  i do think this guy still has his shiny armour, and I know he wasn't in any battle.

According to him, only novices don't know this trick.  If its a trick, is it legal?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
Re: No cat and mouse?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 10:48:45 am »
+1
I was trying to blockade Ichamur, and this army escaped me.  I sadly even set my alarm to double check.  Then I see this.  is this a bug, or an exploit?  Whatever it is, it is not known to the common noob gamer.  I always liked the cat and mouse aspect to strat, preferring field battles over boring sieges, but this is absurd.  i do think this guy still has his shiny armour, and I know he wasn't in any battle.

According to him, only novices don't know this trick.  If its a trick, is it legal?

LMFAO!  :lol:

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 11:05:59 am »
+1
I am assuming you are talking about how he has no crates? He could have either dumped them in the nearby village, or the glitch where if you have a massive number of crates the game shows 0 is in effect.

P.S. You should really make your photobucket private/find a new way of sharing pictures. Some of those should NOT be public.  :shock:

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 01:42:05 pm »
+1
I am assuming you are talking about how he has no crates? He could have either dumped them in the nearby village, or the glitch where if you have a massive number of crates the game shows 0 is in effect.

P.S. You should really make your photobucket private/find a new way of sharing pictures. Some of those should NOT be public.  :shock:

Personally I am undecided if the picture of when Bryggan is asleep with make up on, or the picture where he pretends the microphone stand is for poll dancing? is the better pic?

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 03:18:54 pm »
+4
I am not ashamed. Those pics were for the best in drag thread. First one was a drag party (where guys dressed as girls and vice versa. Great idea, since the girls act like guys- ie, grabbing your ass and making you sit on their lap). 2nd is a movie set.. And there was a wig there... what could I do? I was told I looked like Kim Possible.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 05:03:12 pm »
+3
Well if he has some horses and enables quick march he can get a speed up to 60-70 m/min.

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 11:00:02 pm »
+1
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 03:50:12 am »
Ok, was unaware you could put your troop cap to 1.  I guess that could make you run fast, but, as I never run i never used it.  But Dutchy was being all sneaky and enigmatic about it so I was sure it was something illegal and/or immoral.