Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26848 times)

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #270 on: April 30, 2015, 09:22:12 pm »
Regarding definitions of "Tryhards" ... My personal indicator for a tryhard is the guy that starts to armor up when all others on a low pop server use low tier gear and play not so serious .. just to have said that :3

I think you cannot say it like that. Light gear makes you faster, less tanky, but you can still be very effective. I played with low and very heavy gear - at the end there is no big difference of score or whatever, just look at LiveYourLife for example
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #271 on: April 30, 2015, 09:34:13 pm »
+5
Regarding definitions of "Tryhards" ... My personal indicator for a tryhard is the guy that starts to armor up when all others on a low pop server use low tier gear and play not so serious .. just to have said that :3

No, Tryhard = Anyone who doesn't have Lederhosen in their inventory.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #272 on: April 30, 2015, 09:41:51 pm »
+2
No, Tryhard = Anyone who doesn't have Lederhosen in their inventory.

+3*
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #273 on: April 30, 2015, 09:43:11 pm »
+1
I think you cannot say it like that. Light gear makes you faster, less tanky, but you can still be very effective. I played with low and very heavy gear - at the end there is no big difference of score or whatever, just look at LiveYourLife for example
Actually ... I dont agree ... maybe with polearms you get along better in low armor, but still - especially after speed and agi changes in recent patches plus the animation changes (see 2h) - I feel that combat became alot STR and heavy gear biased
 ... Plus the current effectivity of ranged classes and throwing makes fighting in low armor much inferior compared to heavy gear. Particularly in combination with STR builds ...

There where times when it was possible to play the way you discribe it - I did play like this almost exclusively, yet that was ages ago - and also, you are a quite strong player, which not everyone can say - but to claim this for current average gameplay, i find pretty dubious at the least :3
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 30, 2015, 09:59:47 pm »
You also play with light gear and you are still good.
Probably you cannot apply this to everyone, still I am just talking about the theoretical possibility (as you said, might be dubious in practice)

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #275 on: April 30, 2015, 10:04:22 pm »
+7
Edit: Proper tryhard will never attempt frontal attack against enemy army without backup. Very rarely will place himself in a risky situation. Most of the time will steal kills from other players, attacking from sides/behind. Will be last alive most of the time. Why? Because to tryhard k/d is the only thing that matters.

Shiiiiiiet  :cry:
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 2784
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 30, 2015, 10:16:47 pm »
I like Saxon .. but not current one on steroids or so, while in some strange bodybuilding phase ... he seemed usually chill and had his own humor, but atm he tends to flame and project a tat to much for my taste ... thats my subjective view and perception ofc, maybe others see it otherwise :3

He's trying to act like a part of Vanguard gang who are in war with Krems gang. Sounds strange, but that's impression I got.

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #277 on: April 30, 2015, 10:22:32 pm »
+1
You also play with light gear and you are still good.
Probably you cannot apply this to everyone, still I am just talking about the theoretical possibility (as you said, might be dubious in practice)
Im sorry , to again not agree  :mrgreen:
I think im shit in low gear now ... but i like the ultimate challenge. Old flaw of mine to try to do it the hardest way possible, eventhough i feel like im sucking pretty hard  :rolleyes:
But well, im also comparing to quite old times when AGI was still good ... so, it may not really be what you was referring to :3

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 30, 2015, 10:23:24 pm »
+1
He's trying to act like a part of Vanguard gang who are in war with Krems gang. Sounds strange, but that's impression I got.
well... this again i would find pretty funny  :mrgreen:

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #279 on: April 30, 2015, 11:02:21 pm »
+8

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 01, 2015, 09:02:05 am »
Im sorry , to again not agree  :mrgreen:
I think im shit in low gear now ... but i like the ultimate challenge. Old flaw of mine to try to do it the hardest way possible, eventhough i feel like im sucking pretty hard  :rolleyes:
But well, im also comparing to quite old times when AGI was still good ... so, it may not really be what you was referring to :3

Well, I totally disagree on that. First, you aren't shit in low gear, be a bit more self assured :o
Also, agi is still very powerful, I see  players often enough who are strong with their agi based build. It is right that balanced and str builds offer many advantages, especially in group fights. Agi, however, is very useful in different situations (you can outrun people, you can spam and outrange more easily and so on). In the last time I see agi players trying to be in the first line of group fights. How is this supposed to work? Obviously it is also a question of experience as you said, still thinking about playing with the right tactic which is appropiated for you build might be very promising :)

Shiiiiiiet  :cry:

Come back to the game Chase, this is an order! :(

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 01, 2015, 11:17:54 am »
+1

You can't use Hearst as an example on this mate, since he's one of the few good players still around, that can be pretty deadly even on his most trollish/fun mode.

Corrected  :oops:

Austri bestdmin 2010 pls

Doesn't the gang definition imply that there's more than one member active? Are vanguards any active?  :o

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #282 on: May 01, 2015, 11:49:12 am »
There were six of us on last night. And Hetman.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #283 on: May 01, 2015, 12:10:20 pm »
+2
Doesn't the gang definition imply that there's more than one member active? Are vanguards any active?  :o

We've always been atleast a little bit active, about the same as most clans, you wouldnt know tho. Come play more.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 01, 2015, 01:00:40 pm »
+4
'Twas a joke, I know vaginaguards still play the game, and I still do, but mostly on dtv, at some point you get tired of human players, and bots don't act as dicks (well some do).