Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26908 times)

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #180 on: April 29, 2015, 01:58:56 pm »
+2
I personally wouldn't like to see gravoth as an admin. An admin is meant to be impartial and unbiased where as Gravoth has shown a deep rooted hatred towards a particular clan (Krems). I would be concerned that our members wouldn't be treated fairly or equally and would instead be unfairly treated because of their name tag/clan banner.

In his own words:
Give me admin, ill kick all krems and ill be online once or twice a week. Ty.

Haha you're just acting the stupid guy. He said that as a joke. Funny how you're so sure that he will be biaised when he has done nothing yet and how biaised accusation on fin are in your opinion absurd when we saw him so many times being lax toward krems.

And big clans not helping new players must a joke too. I actually never saw any krems answer a newbie question apart troll answer. It is often player of big clan answering their question.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #181 on: April 29, 2015, 02:05:02 pm »
The other thing to consider is a 55% majority in a 3 way vote is a pretty big majority. If it's OK to cause problems on a server if you have the majority doing it then surely Gravoth can be given a trial with a majority vote.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2015, 02:07:49 pm »
+3
Haha you're just acting the stupid guy. He said that as a joke. Funny how you're so sure that he will be biaised when he has done nothing yet and how biaised accusation on fin are in your opinion absurd when we saw him so many times being lax toward krems.

i'm lax towards everyone. :/
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2015, 02:09:29 pm »
+3

And big clans not helping new players must a joke too. I actually never saw any krems answer a newbie question apart troll answer. It is often player of big clan answering their question.

Firstly thanks for the nice insult.

Secondly yes I am aware that the particular comment was made in jest, however if you take the time to look through gravoths posts you will see many other posts in which he displays his disliking for Krems and Krems members.

Thirdly, I'm not talking anything about Fin, if you have a problem with Fin take it to his admin feedback thread.

Fourtly I already wrote my reasons why I thought he would be biased and what facts I was using to come to this conclusion, you don't have to agree but to completely ignore an opinion just becasue it differs from yours is pretty dumb on your part.

Finally about your opinions on big clans and helping new players. You do know that Krems is actually the 4th biggest clan in EU right? and yes we do help new players, giving them new items and gold and all sorts of other help. There was even a period we used to give new krems guys 100k when they joined, ofc you didn't know any of this and didn't bother trying to find out before you made your statements, typical.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 02:13:27 pm by zottlmarsch »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2015, 02:29:28 pm »
+3
congrats u donated some money to new krems meanwhile uve been shitting all over teams that you get autobalanced on for a year
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #185 on: April 29, 2015, 02:54:47 pm »
You blew my mind with your level of dumbness.

if you could tell me where i've been dumb maybe..? as i said, if by any chances gravoth gets admin rights, being him always online on crpg, he would do it rightly, won't waste his chance to act like a krems IF he was given admin power.

edit: On a serious note, im very actively playing the game unlike the current admins. I would warn before kick then ban etc, fair admin duties. Im just sick of delayers & brocoders which are pretty common these days. Teamkilling doesnt happen often outside of this kremsinvasion, but when they do I WILL BE THERE.

i don't know what you're afraid of being him admin, you have one big piece on your side, let us "tryhards" have at least an active admin on our side too. if anything goes wrong you can always complain on IRC and unban section, i don't see where the problem is.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 29, 2015, 03:20:36 pm »
if you could tell me where i've been dumb maybe..? as i said, if by any chances gravoth gets admin rights, being him always online on crpg, he would do it rightly, won't waste his chance to act like a krems IF he was given admin power.

i don't know what you're afraid of being him admin, you have one big piece on your side, let us "tryhards" have at least an active admin on our side too. if anything goes wrong you can always complain on IRC and unban section, i don't see where the problem is.

Well the fact he even called this thread "ban all Krems"  kinda shows his mentality towards us, he could be a great admin but i still think his vision could be clouded by his disliking if us, but anyway I'm bored of explaining. Tbh I don't care who becomes admin here,in my opinion its like the worst job in the world anyway, especially in this community. I dont even play anymore, i just want to make sure my kremsies get treated fairly.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 03:24:30 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2015, 03:21:10 pm »
+3
PEPE has been admin once.. he banned himself instantly and removed admins rights.. end of story.
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2015, 03:25:47 pm »
+1
PEPE has been admin once.. he banned himself instantly and removed admins rights.. end of story.

:mrgreen:

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2015, 03:42:48 pm »
Pretty hillarious and hypocritc, in my eyes, to try to turn this thread into an admin application, based on a community polarizing matter for an obviously prejudiced guy who is trying to steer up the heat in order to grab even more votes from hate projecting community part ... like a politican abusing incidents in his favor ... but in such an shamelessly and insultingly obvious way.
 ... what a laughable and way beyond doubble-facepalm-worthy attempt.
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #190 on: April 29, 2015, 03:52:25 pm »
+1
yes how couldn't i see it? it's quite obvious the parallelism between a politican trying to get votes over incidents and gravoth saying he's tired of krems trolling and wants someone, even himself, to take care of it, fair comparison crpg-RL.

Well the fact he even called this thread "ban all Krems"  kinda shows his mentality towards us, he could be a great admin but i still think his vision could be clouded by his disliking if us, but anyway I'm bored of explaining. Tbh I don't care who becomes admin here,in my opinion its like the worst job in the world anyway, especially in this community. I dont even play anymore, i just want to make sure my kremsies get treated fairly.

ye maybe you couldn't get the "on a serious note" bold sentence, should have stressed it more

edit: On a serious note

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 29, 2015, 04:09:35 pm »
yes how couldn't i see it? it's quite obvious the parallelism between a politican trying to get votes over incidents and gravoth saying he's tired of krems trolling and wants someone, even himself, to take care of it, fair comparison crpg-RL.

ye maybe you couldn't get the "on a serious note" bold sentence, should have stressed it more

Yes, I guess I should just ignore a years worth of him talking bad about Krems just because he wrote ''On a serious note: bla bla I will be a good admin bla bla'' under one of his posts.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 04:14:45 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #192 on: April 29, 2015, 04:18:25 pm »
I dont even play anymore, i just want to make sure my kremsies get treated fairly.
So you're actually the krems equivalent of Xant...I shouldn't even bother to argue with you.

The fact that gravoth dislike certain krems doesn't mean he will do his admin job poorly. Everybody have his preferences and resent but that doesnt have to interfer with their judgment. One can be fair without being a robot.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #193 on: April 29, 2015, 04:20:18 pm »
+1
One can be fair without being a robot.

But appearantly not without being called a biased retard :(
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #194 on: April 29, 2015, 04:25:48 pm »
+2
I personally wouldn't like to see gravoth as an admin. An admin is meant to be impartial and unbiased where as Gravoth has shown a deep rooted hatred towards a particular clan (Krems). I would be concerned that our members wouldn't be treated fairly or equally and would instead be unfairly treated because of their name tag/clan banner.

In his own words:

Well obviously having a biased admin (fin) hasnt been a problem so far. Oberyn got banned and krems member who did the same teamkilling remained on the server throughout the night. I dont see why you would be bothered with it now?

Not saying i would treat krems unfairly, but you really cant be surprised that krems would be the most targetted since their whole enjoyment in the game is generally based on making others watch them have their own sort of fun. If you know vanguard, or well old byz mentality we generally go for eachother over randomers when we get the chance. If anything my clan should be more scared than krems if i would get admin.

As for the rest of the server, anyone legitimately delaying, teamkilling, brocoding gets the same treatment. I hate that shit so much.

Give me a shot at admin, or dont. To me really it doesnt matter much, ill be playing untill the servers are complete dead. But crpg does need active admins, so please do admin someone.

Also Chamber of QQ? Saddest.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA