Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26923 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2015, 01:57:59 pm »
+1
Don't you dare comparing these retards to a good trolling clan pls
Just shows that you never were in our TS during the high-time era...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2015, 02:05:53 pm »
Eh? You're going nuts or something? When did I criticize fin work on m bg? I said he's a retard, there's a difference

But he's not a retard though is he, he's a completely normal and intelligent guy, he leads a normal life. He's talented at what he does and he's a good laugh, the same for a lot of other Krems guys too. You are judging him by how he plays a game, so are we meant to judge everyone like this?

People can call us retards all day long, we are glad. Everytime one of these threads comes along we love it. These guys are actually dumb enough to give us the satisfaction of knowing that we have annoyed them while we all laugh about it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2015, 02:13:26 pm »
+2
Wait... What are you all even discussing here?

Path is clear:
Complaints about rules braking? -> Make proper ban thread -> Solve matter with admins

Nothing more, nothing less. Instead we got 5 pages full of drama, petty quarrels and general fighting within the community.

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2015, 02:19:17 pm »
Why get upset? At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square., Krems are maybe the last gaseous expulsion of the corpse.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2015, 02:21:31 pm »
+2
But he's not a retard though is he, he's a completely normal and intelligent guy, he leads a normal life. He's talented at what he does and he's a good laugh, the same for a lot of other Krems guys too. You are judging him by how he plays a game, so are we meant to judge everyone like this?

People can call us retards all day long, we are glad. Everytime one of these threads comes along we love it. These guys are actually dumb enough to give us the satisfaction of knowing that we have annoyed them while we all laugh about it.

*behaves like a retard, this should settle. sorry that if i see people behaving like retards i usually call them retards.

Just shows that you never were in our TS during the high-time era...

as i said, one is a successful trolling clan, the other are reta people behaving like retards, with another big difference, which is probably why bandits weren't as hated by community as krems are now; if one of bandits made a mistake, he would have been punished, unlike now  :lol:

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2015, 02:31:25 pm »
+1

I definetely agree we shouldn't judge Krems' RL by watching them ingame. A deduction is just naiv and prevents us from having any kind of serious conversation.

It is hopeless anyway, still it would be awesome if some players (especially Krems) could just show more empathie for other people. Yes, others like to play this game without you destroying rounds. This is something you should respect. You will allege again that there are just too many haters in this game. This appears to be very weird to me, considering that even serious players who rarely rage complain here about your behaviour. You might disagree with that, but I always considered myself as someone who tried to tolerate your tks, ths and other troll actions, but you just manage it that everybody but you becomes mad in this community.
Actually I don't even know why I state this, you don't listen anyway, you will just keep on provocating. I hope you can prove me wrong...

Edit: Claiming that a growth of members is a proof for doing something correctly is ridiculous, because it just shows that there are some people who like it. Also, you are the big troll clan, thus trolls join you. Most other clans aren't. Consequently, people spread on all the other clans because they are not as "special" as Krems (e.g. just Barabe has around 125 members, dunno how many Vangaurds, Greys and all the other clans have - all in all way way more than Krems).
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2015, 02:42:05 pm »
Fin only bans people outside Krems so EU1 needs some adminning. Theres been teamkilling, delaying & brocoding going on this dark night with no one getting banned but poor Oberyn.

This thread isn't about krems trolling and acting like twonks, it's about fin banning anyone who breaks the rules, but he does far worse than anyone when it comes to breaking the fucking rules.

We need someone else who is active and can stop this madness.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2015, 02:46:49 pm »
+2
This thread isn't about krems trolling and acting like twonks, it's about fin banning anyone who breaks the rules, but he does far worse than anyone when it comes to breaking the fucking rules.

We need someone else who is active and can stop this madness.

Er, no its not. the thread subject is "ban all Krems" and refers to the horrendous Krems play yesterday as well as some idiot banging on about how he wants to be an admin.
if you have a problem with fin, go write it in his feedback thread.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2015, 02:59:33 pm »

I'm not protecting anyone. I'm protecting what i consider the majority. I might misinterpret what MOST of the ppl want sometimes, but i cann tell you its a hard job.

I'm only playing the mod once in a while and trying to have fun. Me being retarded is a legit statement and nothing that could ever offend me.

Being retarded is the only way to at enjoy the game ATM - and not just for me. Basically the whole Server went nuts yesterday, non krems players included. You should know me well enough by now to know, that i'm the last person to prevent ppl from having tun. If that means, that 7 of 40 players are a pissed, so be it. When one of those players then decides to charge and couch an admin and 2 other ppl (and i couldnt give less shits if they're krems or not), its not having fun with mowt of the population, but it's a destructive and agressive act.

I do not care about banners. I kick and ban krems players as well without giving it a second thought. The fact that most of the players just were krems, of course makes it look bad - but what am i supposed to do?

Ban the whole server so a few pissed serious players won't call me a biased retard? Nope.

Bottom line is: you can have my admin if you think you're better off wihout me But you sure as hell won't take my banner.

But who ever takes it - keep in mind, that you'll always receive your shitstorm, no matter what.

Admins are human. Some are strict, some are a bit more forgiving. Since i'm the latter, i usually do not interfere as long as people are either (seem to) having fun or are able to solve their problems on their own. And that goes for every single one of you. Regardless of banner, religion, wealth or retard-level.

"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2015, 03:08:01 pm »
+7
give me admin rights and ill ban saxon and gravoth
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2015, 03:10:53 pm »
+5
i'm the last person to prevent ppl from having tun.

Admins for healthy food!

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2015, 03:22:38 pm »
+2
I'm only playing the mod once in a while and trying to have fun. Me being retarded is a legit statement and nothing that could ever offend me.

Being retarded is the only way to at enjoy the game ATM - and not just for me. Basically the whole Server went nuts yesterday, non krems players included. You should know me well enough by now to know, that i'm the last person to prevent ppl from having tun. If that means, that 7 of 40 players are a pissed, so be it. When one of those players then decides to charge and couch an admin and 2 other ppl (and i couldnt give less shits if they're krems or not), its not having fun with mowt of the population, but it's a destructive and agressive act.

I do not care about banners. I kick and ban krems players as well without giving it a second thought. The fact that most of the players just were krems, of course makes it look bad - but what am i supposed to do?

Ban the whole server so a few pissed serious players won't call me a biased retard? Nope.

If the majority are in one clan then I think you should ban the whole clan. If I go to the cinema with a group and its nearly empty except for my group, that doesn't mean I can start having a party in there so people can't watch the film. Even if its 3/4 krems and 1/4 non-krems causing issues, they should all go and play something else if they cba playing cRPG and spoil it for the people who do. Wasn't on the server, just responding to your comment
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 2772
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2015, 04:03:30 pm »
+3
If Fin is cancer on the M:BG dev team, then he's damn good cancer if you've heard any of the soundtrack he's worked on.

To be honest, Fin's music is by far the best thing we have seen or heard from Melee: Battlegrounds. Miles above other aspects of the game which are still serious mod quality and not really AAA class. Music is AAA class. Fin is very talented musician, I'll be proud old person in few decades because I had the privilege to hate on one of the music industry superstars.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2015, 04:03:46 pm »
Gravoth plays like few hours per day, we don't need another admin which will stop playing when his favorite Pokemon game comes out.

I wish, thing is that every game released nowadays looks complete utter shit in my eyes, with very few exceptions and even those exceptions rarely hold my attention beyond 10 hours of play. Only game i play now is crpg really, with the exception of launching wastelands 2 for like 10 seconds loading in on a save then quitting instantly because i dont feel like comitting, then ill do shit, and eventually roll back into crpg for a couple mroe hours, maybe full day.

(click to show/hide)

I do understand that its probably not as easy as it sounds, adminning properly and fairly. But yesterday was just a incredibly poor display of adminning when you ban oberyn for teamkilling one second, then a krems member teamkills and teamhits down to -50 score but no penalty. We later have a krems delay the round for no reason but to run and delay, someone kills him, gets ban polled and yet nothing is done, no warning etc.

I later ask if teamkilling actually is free for all on the server, you answear yes and when im actually unsure if you are serious or not then something is messed up because ive basically seen every krems teamkill on purpose up to that point. Sure its funny to teamkill clanmembers and mess about (we've done some stupid shit within shogunate-byzantium-vanguard through the entire lifespan of crpg), but when that is basically the only thing you do then it gets tedious, dont lose rounds on purpose etc..

Ive long thought about applying for admin since theres never really been many active, like everyday multiple hours active, admins playing the game. And being one of those that do play so much, its not uncommon that i get really pissed off and forced to quit the game because of Brocoding, delaying and griefing going on, which is sad and should be prevented because i dont think im the only one.. I do understand when some enjoy a bit of messing around but it shouldnt be done to the point of delaying each round, common sense is kind of hard to pin point the borders of but i think most people should have a pretty good idea of when things are going too far.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

pogosan

« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2015, 04:06:13 pm »
+1