Author Topic: This organization against guns opened a gun store in NYC to make a point.  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
+5

people love embedded videos
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+6
Silly emotional shit.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+1
mother of cringe

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
+2
So, if it's used do I get a discount?
And how!

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
saw this a few days ago, the stupidity is high with these people

funny thing is...look who the actor running the gun counter is......

Ned luke, voice actor for Micheal in GTA
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0902623/
the irony  :lol: :lol:
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
It's like setting up a fake car store, showing people some nice and shiny cars, then saying "yeah, yeah, this Volvo is really good and reliable.... this one right here was used by young Dennis, 11 years old, to drive over five kindergarteners when he stole it from his dad for a test drive..." and then people walking out of the store going all "wow I totes changed my mind about buying a car, so convince."
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Fuckin' bullshit
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 03:01:59 am by Christo »

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
It's like setting up a fake car store, showing people some nice and shiny cars, then saying "yeah, yeah, this Volvo is really good and reliable.... this one right here was used by young Dennis, 11 years old, to drive over five kindergarteners when he stole it from his dad for a test drive..." and then people walking out of the store going all "wow I totes changed my mind about buying a car, so convince."

If real people do this, they have to be either really dumb or the most dissonant people in the world. How can you simultaneously want to buy a gun, and be repulsed at the mere mention of things you already know about guns?

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
If real people do this, they have to be either really dumb or the most dissonant people in the world. How can you simultaneously want to buy a gun, and be repulsed at the mere mention of things you already know about guns?

Camera, exposure, but in most cases people are stupid and swayed way too easily.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Appeal to emotion works.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
+1
yeah it's emotional bullshit especially with the editing and music, hate this kind of shit. Also the whole thing is rather stupid.

BUT they got one point, and that is that these people walking in there clearly having no clue of weapons and looking like they would rather shit themselves than shooting someone in cold blood really think they could protect themselves or anybody by carrying a gun. Crazy.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
+1
BUT they got one point, and that is that these people walking in there clearly having no clue of weapons and looking like they would rather shit themselves than shooting someone in cold blood really think they could protect themselves or anybody by carrying a gun. Crazy.

Wouldn't be suprised if  the customers were all actors too. The entire thing is staged
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
+4
Oh my god it's like they hired the same people who make anti-tobacco ads. Shit makes you want to smoke (or in this case buy a gun) just to spite them.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
+1
Wouldn't be suprised if  the customers were all actors too. The entire thing is staged

its absolutely staged, they got the one black guy, check, the women, check, and then the gun rights guy who doesnt look like he's ever touched a gun in his life, check.  Then you lie to everyone and use scare tactics and not a single person saw through it?  come on......

im clearly bias, as im a gun advocate, but rather then scaring people into it, why dont they just instead inform them of the proper use, maintenance, and firing of it and let the person decide for themselves if its the right choice.  Fuck they could even use businesses in the area to try and propose other alternatives to firearms(martial arts) and again, let the person decide.  I dont see how a company who literally fronts themselves as the first time gun owners best friend could go wrong.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 05:44:01 pm by AntiBlitz »