Author Topic: [Ban] A few people ''acting'' like Kapikulus  (Read 705 times)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
[Ban] A few people ''acting'' like Kapikulus
« on: March 29, 2015, 06:15:54 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Kalmarunionen_GTX

2. Name of offending character(s)
Kapikulu_I_LOVE_Allah
Kapikulu_Allah
Kapikulu_Sultan_Allah

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
~17:55, EU_1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Playing on EU_1, and it's just the usual. Nothing extradinary is happening in chat or in combat, so nothing spectacular. Suddenly however, a bunch of people that had kapikulu tags on joined. Another round starts and they get put on the team that i am on. I move forward to the first structure and look around the corner, while i am doing this the ''Kapikulus'' form a half circle around me. They then coordinate their attacks and all teamhit me at the same time and teamkill me. They then continue and even teamkill Kalmarunionen_Terkild, which might also have been intentional.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
Well it's not kapikulus, because they did not have the kapikulu banner and Kapikulus never actually teamhit people on purpose. These people are adding the kapikulu tag to their names and then acting like the stereotype of kapikulu suggests. So they are just ''screwing around'' by teamkilling people for the fun of it, while having the kapikulu tag on.

They made the bullshit excuse that it was because of the ''banner bug'', which i haven't seen or heard happen in ages. Furthermore you know it's not an enemy when they spawn besides you and are at a place that an enemy would never reach in that time. Ontop of that you don't form a half circle around an enemy and then synchronize your attacks perfectly. How does every single one of them get the exact same bug at the exact same time and round, as well? It's a bullshit attempt at getting away with stuff like this, and they will probably state the same when they see this thread.

6. Multiple Screenshots
As you can see a new round just started, since there is no kills present and the usual voicechat spam at spawn is seen in the picture. Furthermore i commented on the balance of the new round, which also shows it. You can also see how synhronized their attacks were, when they teamkilled me.
(click to show/hide)

I am at the first structure and i was watching around the corner, and this is where they teamkilled me. No enemies has even reached the place i was at yet, so no way i could be an enemy.
(click to show/hide)

The whole situation where you can also see the teamkill on Terkild. Clearly these people are splitting the whole thing, because they believe the punishment won't be present/as hard, because it's not just the same guy doing a ton of teamhits over and over.
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Kalmarunionen_Terkild
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 06:19:27 pm by _GTX_ »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
Re: [Ban] A few people ''acting'' like Kapikulus
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 06:27:33 pm »
(click to show/hide)
5 minutes ago
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 06:33:29 pm »
I have a suspicion it's a bunch of mercs, and i think it's these four, but not sure. The Kapikulu characters all left the server, and then 5 mins later these 4 mercs join. They also seemed to focus me quite hard, when they were on the opposing team on these merc characters.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 06:41:56 pm »
Whoever they were, they seem to have displayed a fine example of top-notch retardation. Fucking morons. I wonder how whores like this find joy in shitting on people.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 06:55:38 pm »
Ban those filthy mercs!11~

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 06:56:44 pm »
Kapikulu_I_LOVE_Allah (Merc_EcstaZy) banned for 5 days for teamwounding and teamkilling.

Kapikulu_Allah (Merc_Tony) and Kapikulu_Sultan_Allah (Merc_Lacoste) banned for 1 day for teamwounding.