Poll

Who you think will win?

Varadin
73 (48.3%)
Ras ''the mad cuz bad Guardian'' FrenzYYY
78 (51.7%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Voting closed: March 30, 2015, 05:45:04 pm

Author Topic: Duel Challange - Guardian_Ras_Frenzy Vs Varadin  (Read 37760 times)

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
Re: Duel Challange - Guardian_Ras_Frenzy Vs Varadin
« Reply #375 on: April 02, 2015, 01:52:16 pm »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Jackie who?

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #376 on: April 02, 2015, 02:46:44 pm »
He does that a lot. Post them here so we can chuckle about them (I haven't got one in weeks, there's no point in being a sperg if it's not done in public for all to enjoy.
Being just a big asshole as you, who posts ''private'' messages in public. Defeats the purpose of them, but i guess some people are unrational. Especially since this is a duel challenge thread, and has nothing to do with it.

Anyway, is this duel going to be a thing, or can they not find someone they both trust?

Offline Viriathus

• Count
  • Renown: 273
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • !TI SLLIW DOG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusader_Alliance
  • Game nicks: Templar_Viriathus
« Reply #377 on: April 02, 2015, 02:49:57 pm »
What do you mean you dont trust him?

Something is wrong here. Your actions dont make sense.

What do you think? He doesnt trust him to keep his looms in case he wont make it to the duel again because irl and you start QQing about how he should pay up.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: April 02, 2015, 02:57:55 pm »

What do you think? He doesnt trust him to keep his looms in case he wont make it to the duel again because irl and you start QQing about how he should pay up.

Wait what?!??! Too bad he can't just like talk or message Pepe the next day or later that night to get them back...if only there was a place he could post words where other people can freely talk to eachother...or even better directly contact Pepe if he can't make it with some sort of I don't know what the word is...private message or something...one day technology will catch up.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: April 02, 2015, 03:07:05 pm »

Who made you item advisor?

please reply
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #380 on: April 02, 2015, 03:12:18 pm »
Someone who wants to stop receiving 'private' messages from that person? Or someone who just wants to share your love with the world.

When i'm an asshole I endeavour to do it in public, i'd have to be a pretty low 'extra-special' kinda asshole to try and heckle you privately with unwanted shitty personal messages.
If you don't want a person to every be in contact with you, then you probably shouldn't openly insult him and talk about him, now should you? You fucking illogical little moron. You want to be an ''asshole'' in public, while i choose to answer all of the retarded insults that a person makes about me by contacting him directly.

Anyway this is not the thread for it, and stuff like this should be moved to private messages, instead of doing it the way you want to do it Heskeytime, by posting crap like this in random public threads.

On topic instead of this bullshit that Heskey wants to have in public threads that is not focused on stuff like that:
Can't you just find someone you both trust to keep your stuff?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 03:18:31 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 441
  • Infamy: 993
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 02, 2015, 03:12:55 pm »
+2
Whats with these 3rd party gold holders? You are just paying extra tax that way...

Is it that hard to show up at the same time and have that one duel? I don't recall having such issues.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 02, 2015, 03:21:37 pm »
Whats with these 3rd party gold holders? You are just paying extra tax that way...

Is it that hard to show up at the same time and have that one duel? I don't recall having such issues.

Leshma not everybody is as honorable as you.

This guy doesnt even got 2.000.000 Gold so they told me to accept his MW's .(the deal was 2 million gold he challenged me then he said he dont got the money).I said ok to that also. But lets give it to someone because i dont trust that guy after the Sunday fiasco.He will not do it. He finds always an excuse about the GOLD.

Who challenges someone without the GOLD?

Can you imagine Leshma what would've happen to you if you dint got the GOLD that day? You payed the same night.

PS: I told you that day how honorable you are and to never forget it. I was proven right. I bow to you once again

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #383 on: April 02, 2015, 03:31:58 pm »
If you don't want a person to every be in contact with you, then you probably shouldn't openly insult him and talk about him, now should you? You fucking illogical little moron. You want to be an ''asshole'' in public, while i choose to answer all of the retarded insults that a person makes about me by contacting him directly.

Anyway this is not the thread for it, and stuff like this should be moved to private messages, instead of doing it the way you want to do it Heskeytime, by posting crap like this in random public threads.

On topic instead of this bullshit that Heskey wants to have in public threads that is not focused on stuff like that:
Can't you just find someone you both trust to keep your stuff?

who put 50p in you

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 02, 2015, 03:33:11 pm »
+4
Can you imagine Leshma what would've happen to you if you dint got the GOLD that day? You payed the same night.
You would have waited a few days until Leshma transfered his looms into gold, received the gold and everything would have been fine. Sitting around with 2 million unnecessarily is dumb, as inflation is a bitch and trading is a hassle.

That said, third party gold holders are a good idea if you guys are gonna be all whiny and not trusting about it, though a bit expensive with taxes. I can understand that Pepe won't be the first that comes to mind for trustworthiness, but he will do fine. Surely you can find someone you can both agree on. I can even do it, with an armoury of 500+ MW's I don't give a damn about owning stuff. Though I guess I haven't been a neutral party in this 'debate' and probably would only give one guy the other's gold if an actual duel had taken place.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: April 02, 2015, 03:39:05 pm »
i wil hold mony 4 u

trst me no bias

go raz!

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #386 on: April 02, 2015, 03:44:46 pm »
Though I guess I haven't been a neutral party in this 'debate' and probably would only give one guy the other's gold if an actual duel had taken place.

Bby,

I think that if you have 2M each of their sweaty pennies they would have a reason to duel.

one "fun" demand would be that noone would get their money back (+the others)
(click to show/hide)
If they weren't to duel.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 03:55:57 pm by Halfdan_stenman »
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: April 02, 2015, 04:17:06 pm »
You would have waited a few days until Leshma transfered his looms into gold, received the gold and everything would have been fine. Sitting around with 2 million unnecessarily is dumb, as inflation is a bitch and trading is a hassle.

That said, third party gold holders are a good idea if you guys are gonna be all whiny and not trusting about it, though a bit expensive with taxes. I can understand that Pepe won't be the first that comes to mind for trustworthiness, but he will do fine. Surely you can find someone you can both agree on. I can even do it, with an armoury of 500+ MW's I don't give a damn about owning stuff. Though I guess I haven't been a neutral party in this 'debate' and probably would only give one guy the other's gold if an actual duel had taken place.

Stop taking Varadin side dude is ridiculous the dude challenge me to a duel without even having the money .

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #388 on: April 02, 2015, 04:25:38 pm »
+6
This whole "he didn't have the money - but he has the mws - but he didn't have the money" thing kinda reminds me of this video.

"Sam's auditions".

- This character is black...
- Well, we wrote it as a black man, but we can change it.
- But you wrote it as a black guy?
- Yes, but we can change it to be whateve...
- I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY A BLACK GUY!
- That's cool, Sam. You wouldn't be.
- I DON'T WANT TO PLAY A FUCKING BLACK GUY!
- Sam, if you got the part, it would no longer be a black character.
- But you wrote it as a black guy!
- Yes, we WROTE it as a black guy.
- And I would know in my heart of hearts that it was supposed to be a fucking black guy!

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #389 on: April 02, 2015, 05:05:08 pm »
+2
Pepe, let's split the gold and I'll remove those silly participants for carelessly trusting a Frenchman.