Author Topic: Lost a few hours worth of XP.  (Read 628 times)

Offline Bigfoob

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Lost a few hours worth of XP.
« on: March 12, 2015, 04:20:39 am »
So I was 34 when I logged on today and don't remember exactly how much XP I had but I know that I got off when I hit 35 I had just hit it and applied the points and then exit to go on the website to retire. I waited a little while for the site to update as it still said I was 34 with 6.2mill xp so I waited but it didn't change so I logged on to the game and I was level 34 with 6.2mill xp. I would think that I had just logged off before it saved my progress again but almost 2mill xp gone seems like a lot longer than 1 save.

Offline Hecur

• Knight
  • Renown: 73
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
Re: Lost a few hours worth of XP.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 07:56:46 am »
You get betrayed by the ingame xp! at the monent you get sometimes x20 but on the website you only get x2

Offline Sagar

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 279
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bogumili
  • Game nicks: Sagar
  • IRC nick: Sagar
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 09:19:39 am »
Kulin_ban wrote:

Two days ago I had 167 mil xp on my main character. That is the day I did the free respec. The day after, I noticed I again had the free respec option but was missing 40 mil xp (I had 127 mil xp on the website). I immediately went on IRC and tried to get some help but nobody was able to reply even after hours of waiting.

I then tried to fix the problem myself. I thought that, if I played a bit more, the xp would come back so I racked around 1 mil yesterday and nothing happened except that I now have 128 mil xp. I also tried the free respec again and that didn't help either except changing my build.

HELP!!!

Offline Bigfoob

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 09:13:41 pm »
You get betrayed by the ingame xp! at the monent you get sometimes x20 but on the website you only get x2

Oh okay I was wondering what the x17 bonus I would get at the end of some rounds was for (is it just a bug or are they trying to implement rewards?) . It seems like I gained a lot more xp than I normally do anyway.

Offline Silversword

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusader of Acre
  • Game nicks: HolySilver
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 05:28:28 pm »
Last night I leveled up to 34. Got on today and was back at 33. After 3mil exp, i lvled up agian but website didnt change, i guess it is that x17 x30 bugs in game. So faulty
Im a man of my word... In war