Author Topic: Welcome Package Horror Story  (Read 381 times)

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
Welcome Package Horror Story
« on: March 11, 2015, 02:13:38 am »
+3
The black night sky was starless and ominous. A cold breeze had begun to blow as he neared the precipice, whipping his cloak wildly about his body. Thunder rumbled ever closer, its resonance causing rocks and pebbles to scatter from the mountaintop with the force of its malevolence.

He crashed to his knees, exhausted from the trek, gasping for breath that did not satisfy the burning pain in his chest. It was fabled that the gods had in ages past taken note of the mere mortals callous enough to hazard this journey so far from life. As the thunder continued to encroach the wind now brought with it angry flecks of ice. They tore at his skin as lighting began to crash down. Where it struck black marks and smoking cracks became evident upon the surface and boulders of this plateau.

'Please venerable gods hear me!' He tried to scream above the chaotic forces of nature assaulting this sacred place.  'I have erred and sinned, I am at your mercy'.

The wind grew stronger, bringing with it unforgiving sized chunks of ice that beat upon his form. Gashing his face and tearing at his clothes.  'I have loomed things I cannot afford, I have respecced countless times, I have reforged, exchanged and given away money and items I could not truly spare.'   The torrential rush of wind now threatened to rip him from this place, he could taste the fear and bile in his throat, there appeared to be no end for a drop of this magnitude.

"I beg thee, I am a kind and dedicated servant, since the age of revitalization I have been mocked by fellow adventurers (co-workers) for not having been bestowed with your godly gifts and divine favor.   Please, help me on the field of battle with divine looms, take away my many costly mistakes and show me mercy'

I figure you guys get enough requests, just thought I'd try and make it a little more interesting.

I started playing a few weeks before the revival patch and have loved it since then. The only thing I haven't enjoyed was my two work buddies who I convinced to buy M&B and play CRPG mocking me for owning 1 Loom when they were given MWs and don’t even play the game like I do. They offered to give me them but alas they cannot do that either.

I think my reputation around the community is good. I follow all the rules and I'm a positive and happy fellow all the time in the servers or teamspeaks I hop in.

Anyhow, my char is now Gen 6 but throughout all this time I have stupidly reforged or spent all my loom points on items I can't afford or don't use.

Please help me so I can take a stab to the gut like a real man.

Thank you for your time and consideration, Gryphter.
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
Re: Welcome Package Horror Story
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 07:00:34 pm »
+1
TL;DR for me?pls?
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
Re: Welcome Package Horror Story
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 04:47:11 pm »
The short version:

Im really new to CRPG.

Was Gen 2 when Revitalization patch came out.

Struggling with only 4 (+1 looms), Please help and give me the n00b looms. (Ingame hero: Gryphter)
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.