Author Topic: War is over! Good Fight  (Read 20191 times)

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Legionaries Declare Eternal War on Acre and their Vassals
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2015, 08:15:00 am »
Not going to lie, had a bit of fun at the battle, even with roster not quite even, but still managed to have lots of fun. Thank you all for showing up, and a special thanks to Acre for providing 100% of all gear and troops in that battle, which were captured from them in the last war. Other than that, good show every, can’t wait for the next battles.  :mrgreen:
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2015, 09:39:20 am »
+3
It was a good one. We may have had more mercs, but you guys sure made up for it in quality. Four people made almost 200 kills for your team(Desire, Jona, Taser, and Sexy_Furry I believe). If Allers and Miley could've made it that battle might have ended very differently. It was a good battle and you guys fought valiantly, although I got the impression that you stopped trying(I.E. built a catapult, didn't even bother firing it for 20 minutes, then shot once and missed then didn't touch it again).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2015, 09:57:00 pm »
You captured those troops from Kingdoms of the North after we followed Bryggans commands to stand down. Gosh Jimmy you really are so tough.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2015, 10:59:19 pm »
+3
It was a good one. We may have had more mercs, but you guys sure made up for it in quality. Four people made almost 200 kills for your team(Desire, Jona, Taser, and Sexy_Furry I believe). If Allers and Miley could've made it that battle might have ended very differently. It was a good battle and you guys fought valiantly, although I got the impression that you stopped trying(I.E. built a catapult, didn't even bother firing it for 20 minutes, then shot once and missed then didn't touch it again).

After you guys figured out you could get out, we kind of did stop trying to get in. It was too hard to hold outside (boxes, spawn tent, etc) and get inside. So yeah we kind of did give up trying to get in. Wish we didn't since we could have broken the wall but I wasn't 100% paying attention to TS so I don't know why we stopped on that.

Was a fun fight tho. Desire did well as always.. dat 37/3 K/D. And Jona did well (even if all those 85 kills were stolen from me.. hue). You guys had some good defenders as well. Was surprised to see arrowaine in there tbh. Quite the surprise tucked away in your sleeves.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 21, 2015, 12:59:56 am »
+2
That field battle was great, even rosters, got pretty close at times and good xp.

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 21, 2015, 01:10:18 am »
+1
That field battle was great, even rosters, got pretty close at times and good xp.

Agreed, one of the best battles I've been too in a long time. Felt like strat 4 at the end with the tactics and shield walls, good times.
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2015, 01:26:08 am »
+1

^ sucks at commanding. Wasted to much time.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 21, 2015, 01:28:57 am »
+1
^ sucks at commanding. Wasted to much time.

Well I would sure love to see you lead some battles anders. Message me when you have one!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #98 on: March 21, 2015, 02:07:53 am »
Well I would sure love to see you lead some battles anders. Message me when you have one!
Gladly.

Waiting on you to come here :)

I'm 1 guy and quite content to only merc. Love making insults. Just ask dutch in the next battle. Good Insult there.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2015, 03:34:20 am »
+1

Yeah rosters were nice and even for a while. We outnumbered them slightly (like 21 to 19) towards the end but it was very fun. The push in the beginning by Legionaries was pretty heavy and boosted by the nice plate and weps.. damn. Definitely stopped us from setting up a FOB which could have resulted in a win for Acre had they just tried to defend.

But shit.. fucking die you plated monsters. Would hit some of you 5 times and then get 2 shot. (Gonna respec to 14 PS right meow.. best shielder build imo)

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #100 on: March 21, 2015, 03:40:55 am »
+1
What i would like to see is tiptoe tell us why he had to screw us and leave with all the men a equipment we gave him... Coulda been used for some good battles but now they have to be wasted by us crushing him.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2015, 04:39:07 am »
+3
Good fights today, field battle was close and those pushes at the end in lighter gear nearly got us, well defended at the city also.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2015, 05:18:53 am »
+6
What i would like to see is tiptoe tell us why he had to screw us and leave with all the men a equipment we gave him... Coulda been used for some good battles but now they have to be wasted by us crushing him.

Apparently he is a "Just A HornyYellowGummyBear Running Around On Strat Fucking Shit Up." So yeah, that answers... everything.

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2015, 07:37:28 am »
Attacking at 11pm-2am? On a Sunday? I know this is a war but you don't have to be cunts.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Dr_Device

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 22, 2015, 08:33:15 am »
+1
Device and Tristan sat in the the main hall, sharing drinks with the soldiers who stood in the defense of New Ahmerrad. The lords had drawn straws to determine who would help the men shovel the bodies of fallen Legionaires off the outer wall, and the Not So Innocent Virgin's straw had come up the shortest. Device felt somewhat guilty rigging the game, but not guilty enough to condemn himself to working with the body flippers under the hot sun. Talanarsis could manage a day of hard labor.

Tristan poured a cup of wine and said, "The battle was almost disappointing. I feared for the city, but the siege was won handily. A closer battle would have brought more glory."

Device snorted "Hah! Sucks to your glory. It's hard to reap the benefits of glory or, more importantly, drink wine and fuck girls when you're dead. I'll take my sure-footed victories over your narrow battles any day. Besides, I rounded up every single courtesan I could find East of New Ahmerrad. If you'd have lost the city we'd have lost the women. If that had happened, there would have been no point in you surviving the battle. Afterwards, I would have killed you myself."

For a time, they simply sat and drank. As the day was coming to an end, the soldiers began returning to the keep. An exhausted Not So Innocent Virgin returned with a shovel over her shoulder and men nipping at her heels. A messenger ran into the hall.

"My Lords! Urgent news from New Durquba. A massive Legionaire force of multiple thousands has been spotted on the approach. They intend to take the city!"

Device immediately looked at Tristan with a face of contempt. "Let me guess, you have some damn fool notion that we should ride to Durquba and stand with them on the ramparts."

Tristan said nothing.

"You want to drink up all the glory of some magnificent battle against a superior force, and you want to drag me down South with you in your crusade of stupidity."

Device's rambling was met with more silence.

Device gave a long sigh, then said "Well, I suppose we'll have to ride down and kill them then. Never let it be said Device of House Stark has the courage of a Squid."

And that was that. With barely an afternoon of rest after the siege of New Ahmerrad, the two packed up their gear and rode to the Southeast, where the weather was hotter and the Legionaires were ripe for the slaying.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 08:43:38 am by Dr_Device »