Author Topic: cRPG on Mac OSX  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
Re: cRPG on Mac OSX
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2015, 04:08:29 pm »
I love fucking mac vs pc discussions!

Well, I have both, on one machine, because of several reasons.

OSX is more stable than windows, in my 10+ years of experience with it. It's better suited working on, simply because there are less games for it, and generally you get a much superior system with less tweaking than windows. Their updating system, their integration of all things email, messaging, facebook, applications, alerts, photos..

On windows I have each and every application asking me for updates in their own unique interface, frequency, etcetc..

OSX has way better color management, something that is critical if you are working with print, design, photography or video..

No viruses. Helps a lot with stability. blah blah blah. :)  If u run osx on a mac, troubleshooting and bug fixing, drivers etc, are easier because many people run exactly the same hardware. Also, very good build quality on their stuff. My MBP is 5 years old or so, still works fine after years of 24/7 abuse. (Had to change fans a few times though..)

Mac? More stable? Sorry mate, but windows has already progressed past 98/ME
I cant remember the windows crashing on me, unless I did something like fucking up OCing.

To Wayate

I will try to refrain from being hostile, and put this in the most friendly manner possible.

If you want to go ahead and try to play video games on a system clearly not suitable for it, go ahead, but I would advise you, if you arent the kind of person I think you are, (let us just leave that at this sentence) please, go ahead and buy completely normal pc, running windows.

Sorry if I had been rude to you, but I just cant stand the stupidity of those hypster apple-obsessed shitbags, crying that something...

Fuck it, nevermind. Gaming doesnt care about macs.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Wayate

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: cRPG on Mac OSX
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2015, 08:20:23 pm »
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:59:51 pm by Wayate »