Author Topic: Why ban?  (Read 850 times)

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
Why ban?
« on: February 20, 2015, 12:14:53 pm »
So mr. fucking dtv hero admin tell me why  ban? because i was naked and fighting and still as a naked peasant i was in the middle of the scoreboard, still with more frags than nubshit Leshma? so why u dont ban other player above me? u banned me cos what? leeching? i wasn't leeching still i was fighting or maybe im banned because i spawned with no amror for fucking 10min? or im banned coz of rude lang. telling that Leshma is nub shit coz hes a nub piece of shit? so ban for 10min playing without armor?visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
    • View Profile
Re: Why ban?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 12:31:38 pm »
It's hard not to rage if u see idiots who just do fucking nothing or playing stupid every fucking day on eu1 or eu2, leeching, delaying rounds, playing like a total cunts, not contributing to team and yet u get a fucking ban coz played 10min without armor and still fighting for team, thats its most pissing me my dear forum hero.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 05:36:16 pm »
so mr dtv hero admin, if u want to do something right do it properly and ban me on China serwer also because im starting to like my new home serwer.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ps. fuck armors, fuck weapons, fuck forum heroes and Leshma still a nab cake

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 08:48:45 pm »
You actually don't count for an early unban, do you?
After all that raging you may consider if you not care way too much about this game and it's people.
You got could had been warned for "leeching" due no not spawning a weapon (being naked is allowed), although you decided to lose your mind and start raging like a retard.
That led to the fact that you even got banned for that "low-case of leeching" (10 mins) and you successfully extended it by 2 days with your inappropriate behaviour - well done.

Just realize that you act pointless and have a rest next 3 days. Nothing else for anybody to say..
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 09:07:16 pm »
You actually don't count for an early unban, do you?
After all that raging you may consider if you not care way too much about this game and it's people.
You got could had been warned for "leeching" due no not spawning a weapon (being naked is allowed), although you decided to lose your mind and start raging like a retard.
That led to the fact that you even got banned for that "low-case of leeching" (10 mins) and you successfully extended it by 2 days with your inappropriate behaviour - well done.

Just realize that you act pointless and have a rest next 3 days. Nothing else for anybody to say..
Nope, its wrong i care about this game and i care of most players (not forum heroes) like i said, was on low level 1 and i cant spawn my set and i dont have peasant gear on my looming slot, i was still grabing weapons from 'floor' and playing active contributing for team killing couple of bots(Leshma nabcake inculded),puting ladders and shooting from balista for about 20min until i spawned my set(its fast to get 15/15 on high gen), the only reason of this ban thread is very easy it has nothing to do with weapons or armors or leeching(i dont leech, its too boring) its just shitters like Leshma only wait to ban u, so many ppl run on eu2 doing just shit leeching like tards for weeks and guess what they are banned? nope, did Leshma or other fucking forum hero ban thread them? nope, so get a clue, China serwer rox:)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:24:44 pm by McKli_PL »

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 07:07:19 pm »
I'm glad you enjoy china servers, feel free to stay there untill your ban runs out and even after that :)
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.