Author Topic: Ban Xesta  (Read 930 times)

Offline Pawiu

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • RUN, FUCKING RUN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Polearm for life
  • Game nicks: Pawiu
Ban Xesta
« on: February 12, 2015, 04:01:28 pm »
Character involved Pawiu_The_Grey
against Xesta
Time and server: 15:50
I was standing behind door watching enemy movements he came and stopped before me
then he get javelin in back looked at me and get 2hlolstab in back through doors
he probably tought that i blocked him on purpose and started hitting me
single screen: http://imgur.com/kx6hZou
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Xesta
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 04:10:56 pm »
Ye you blocked me on purpose, many people saw it you didn't move. You also attacked me when I started to swing at you so you would at least move. Didn't screen that did you?!

Edit: The first two attacks from me were nudges and pushes so he would move but he didn't.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 04:25:02 pm by Xesta »
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Pawiu

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • RUN, FUCKING RUN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 04:22:33 pm »
Ye you blocked me on purpose, many people saw it you didn't move. You also attacked me when I started to swing at you so you would at least move. Didn't screen that did you?!
BUHAHAHA not my fault that you're fool and just had to get hit by the enemy
btw i was standing still in one place for like 10 sec so stop saying bullshit

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 04:26:14 pm »
Obviously you are trying to ban me because you started a fight against me and lost it in 1v1. You hit me twice cus I blocked almost every hit from you but you did not. So stop blaming me for your shit and stop trying to ban people when they are not even to blame.

You blocked me at the entrance I nudged you, you didn't move and I almost got killed by that.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 04:28:05 pm »
You are the only one at fault here Xesta, you teamkilled a teammate because he "blocked" you so you died ...

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 04:30:01 pm »
You are the only one at fault here Xesta, you teamkilled a teammate because he "blocked" you so you died ...

You didn't witness what happened so why do you even interfere in this? Read the rules.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 04:44:33 pm »

You didn't witness what happened so why do you even interfere in this? Read the rules.
The screenshots tell quite a convincing story. This is also the reason you take screenshots, so people who were not witnesses can form their own opinion, like a jury does in court. They were not present, but they are able to form an opinion through the proff that is showed to them.

It seems like this is quite a childish response to a minor thing. He got hit, blamed the teammate and started to rage at him, and then lead that out through teamhits.

PS: I like how Xesta talks about the teamkilling being a ''1v1'' he won. I think this kid needs to grasp what a proper ''1v1'' actually is. Hilarious to read tho.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 06:25:27 pm »

Obv. you are not accustomed to the forum. And like GTX said. I formed my own opinion on the case with the evidence that was shown, and your replies to Pawiu just reinforce them.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 06:50:37 pm »
Obv. you are not accustomed to the forum. And like GTX said. I formed my own opinion on the case with the evidence that was shown, and your replies to Pawiu just reinforce them.

First. Both of you guys are not part of the admin team are you? Second. I am not accustomed to the forum because I'm nearly never on the forums because I'm not a forum person. Third. The screenshot prove nothing it just shows that he attacks me and I attack him that is all. Fourth. Your opinion doesn't matter at all since you were not part of the incident (as far as I know only people were allowed to post in such threads if they actually wittnessed what happened).

This ban request is just a reaction of butthurtness. Getting killed in a 1v1 as a reaction he wants me to get banned. Maybe I should create a ban thread then about him blocking on purpose, griefing other players?

This will be my last reply to this subject.

The admins have to decide whether I'm getting banned or not.

Offline Pawiu

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • RUN, FUCKING RUN
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 07:05:06 pm »
normally i would say lol but i must say  that i rofled  :D

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 10:04:04 pm »
You can't kill a teammate no matter the reason. Try to keep it civil. You can report teamhits, nudge someone away if he is blocking your path, or make a poll (preferably at the start of the round, specifying the reason in chat), but don't teamkill!

And Pawiu, please try to get a screenshot or two more, outside the chat log, to see the situation, the next time. And GTX and Kuoin, if you didn't witness it, you shouldn't be posting in a ban request. It's more text to read for the admin and we have opinion too.

Xesta is banned for 6 hours (first ban).