Author Topic: [Ban] Tyrannosaurus (again) & Kistray  (Read 1994 times)

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
[Ban] Tyrannosaurus (again) & Kistray
« on: February 12, 2015, 02:31:23 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
- Kalmarunionen_GTX

2. Name of offending character(s)
- Templar_Kistray
- Tyrannosaurus

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
~14:05 on EU_1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Alright, so the usual GTX bashing was happening, same old same old. For 1 round i saw an opportunity to pick em off 1 by 1, and wanted to try it, just for the fun of it. However, Kistray clearly didn't like me having some fun, so he kickpolled me. There was no valid reason behind the poll, since the flags weren't bugged or anything like that.

I then asked for a reason after seeing the poll, since he did not state any. While trying to get the reason behind the poll Tyrannosaurus polls me randomly, and I'm not even sure what he was thinking at this point. I then try to get the reason behind the second poll, since Tyrannosaurus did not state any either, and I'm not even sure why he would even poll me. Tyrannosaurus never state any poll and Kistray hinted at me being a cunt as the reason several times, and even told me to shut up, when i was trying to get the reason behind the second poll.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
Well there were clearly not any valid reasons behind any of the polls, which is why none of them were able to state a valid reason, or even any. So i don't see any other reason than hate, as it is also mentioned in one of the screenshots. It's definitely the reason in Tyrannosaurus's case, since he has done this twice now, over a tiny timespan of 3 days or something (There is a thread where you can see what happened in ban threads).

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
- Iskra_II
- Shanks
- Vanguard_Asriel

« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 02:43:51 pm by _GTX_ »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: [Ban] Tyrannosaurus (again) & Kistray
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 02:46:46 pm »
In all fairness, you were standing around typing and chatting for like 3 minutes of the following round.
So actually Tyranno was kinda entitled to do that kick poll :P

I actually remember cuz I was like 10 seconds of joining that round when I came on the server...

He might just have been mistaken you for not contributing to your team... which you actually didn't... cuz typing... just saying.

My 2 cents.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 02:56:46 pm »
In all fairness, you were standing around typing and chatting for like 3 minutes of the following round.
So actually Tyranno was kinda entitled to do that kick poll :P

I actually remember cuz I was like 10 seconds of joining that round when I came on the server...

He might just have been mistaken you for not contributing to your team... which you actually didn't... cuz typing... just saying.

My 2 cents.
3 mins is not that long, and i wasen't only doing that for 3 mins straight. Ontop of that, i would have participated if my help was necessary, but the team was winning big time. Ontop of that, i need to get the reason behind the polls, because thats how polls work.

Ontop of that a ton of people never contribute shit, while i always deliver the top amount of dmg, so i feel like asking for 3 mins, while my team is winning, is alright. Furthermore i was one among 5-8 people with 0-1 points, so it's fun how i was the only one to be polled, especially when it was Tyrannosaurus doing the poll, a guy who previously teamkilled me at spawn. Furthermore there is many examples of Krems doing absolutely nothing, even having a negative impact on their team, because they teamkill each other for fun on eu_1.

So to state that as a valid reason would be absolutely absurd, since there was a clear reason behind my INSANE 3 min absense on a winning team. There is also way worse examples of not contributing or even having a negative impact, which never get dealt with.

Edit: If he also had an actual reason in mind, when he did the poll, why would he not say that then? Instead of seeming like he had no reason at all, which in turn would make it look like a ragepoll.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 03:02:54 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline Kutluhan

• Knight
  • Renown: 51
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium, Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Kistray
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 03:30:08 pm »
lol gtx. flags were unfixed and u were delaying game. we waited 2-3 minutes cause of u

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2015, 03:46:08 pm »
lol gtx. flags were unfixed and u were delaying game. we waited 2-3 minutes cause of u
What the hell does unfixed mean? The flags were clearly working, since one team has 4 wins without me dying at the end.

Ontop of that you did not wait 2-3 minutes because of me. Furthermore I'm not breaking any rules, because of the fact that the flags worked completely as intended. I also don't see how my behaviour is any different from most cav/ranged, or even other people who occasionally also does this, if they see a good opportunity to pick people off.

''lol'' Kistray.

Offline french2killer

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Frenchslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 04:18:08 pm »
I remember that you were delaying and provoking people, I don't have a lot of times to play
so 2-3 mins are quite a good amount of times to me, and the pole has been accepted by the
majority that mean most of players agreed with that pole. You should probably question
yourself on your act and stop ban thread random people.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2015, 04:38:33 pm »
I remember that you were delaying and provoking people, I don't have a lot of times to play
so 2-3 mins are quite a good amount of times to me, and the pole has been accepted by the
majority that mean most of players agreed with that pole. You should probably question
yourself on your act and stop ban thread random people.

Clearly you know  nothing about this community, if you believe the poll went through because of an actual valid reason. You're clearly talking out of your ass, without having any knowledge of this general thing at all. Judging from your forum account, you're clearly new to all of this. As i mentioned earlier, it was not 2-3 mins, and it is not something rare. Ontop of that i was not breaking any rules, since flags were functioning properly. Furthermore a ton of people do it, and those people are never dealt with, which reinforces my first point in this reponse.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 08:26:24 pm »
nothing new, delayed as usual.
runing from fight like few days ago. but obviously no one telling the truth again.
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 09:09:32 pm »
nothing new, delayed as usual.
runing from fight like few days ago. but obviously no one telling the truth again.
Nothing new, Pervers being a douche as usual, and will do anything to hinder whatever i try to do. Lying from like few days ago, obviously not telling the truth again.

I am actually the one that has screenshots, while you're just making up shit again. I'm tired of your juvenile crap Perverz. You did this crap in every single thread i posted recently, and it's pathetic. If you don't have anything valid to bring to the table, then don't comment.

Ontop of that, if i was actually ''delaying'' for a few days now, then people would gladly screenshot it and get me banned. A ton of people would like to see me banned, and everyone is more than dreaming of screenshotting me when im fucking up in some way. This is because of people like you, who would do anything to ruin my day. So the complete and utter absence of that definitely hints at fact that you're lying again.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:13:55 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 10:26:10 pm »
you are nothing else than little wooden puppet named pinocchio.....
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2015, 01:56:03 pm »
There is a voicecommand called QQGTX IT automatically appears when gtx loses a duel and GTXs

pogosan

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 02:16:08 pm »

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2015, 02:42:08 pm »
you are nothing else than little wooden puppet named pinocchio.....
I'm absolutely against random polls (not so fun for me tbh) but funny thing is most of GTX polls are being accepted and it doesn't matter whether someone stated reason or just polled him randomly.
Here you go admin, i supose this could be some kind of proff for the GTX bashing that is the real reason behind the polls.

There is a voicecommand called QQGTX IT automatically appears when gtx loses a duel and GTXs
Especially this one, from the juvenile Fuma.

PS: None of these messages has any real relevance in this matter, especially Fuma's. Maybe Pogosan's has some, because it support something i previously said about polls.

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2015, 02:57:12 pm »
QGS QGT

Offline DKNhz

• Count
  • Renown: 285
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Ilithyia_von_Krems, Frieda_von_Krems, Freya_von_Krems, Frauke_von_Krems
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2015, 03:50:38 pm »
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Kistray clearly didn't like me having some fun, so he kickpolled me. There was no valid reason behind the poll, since the flags weren't bugged or anything like that.

maybe he was trying to save your k/d, trying to make you GTX before you GTX.
Krems is love. Krems is life.