Author Topic: Ban : Darklolz  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
Ban : Darklolz
« on: February 09, 2015, 08:18:26 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved Merc_Algarn
2. Name of offending character(s) Darklolz_da_Bitch
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible 20:05 GTM+1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. Round starts, this dickhead logs in, calls me a small dick directly. I moved forward with the team in the meanwhile, get headshotted, with no ennemies around.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* He's a complete asshole, has a massive ban records, and wants to annoy me/most french people playing. Also, check his posts on the french section.

http://forum.melee.org/forum-franaais/des-personnes-chez-orange/

6. Multiple Screenshots
Only one,  couldn't be fucking arsed to take more.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you don't trust me, just check the logs.

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** Molly, Tutti, some other barabes were near of the place he shot me. edit:  Tutti and robinhood saw it, maybe Barabe_Crab.

Seriously, I barely play this game now, and I won't let an asshat like this guy ruin my fun. I don't get a lot of things seriously, but this cunt is annoying me for a lot of time now, and I've posted multiple ban request against him already. The guy will probably come and say, "but it's humor". No, it isn't. I call this ruinning the game for other players.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:26:56 pm by Algarn »

Offline poikakoira

• Knight
  • Renown: 58
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ROBINHuuD
  • IRC nick: whatt?
Re: Ban : Darklolz
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 08:26:48 pm »
saw that happen, algarn did nothing wrong

Offline tuttiritari

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: TUTTIRITARI
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 08:27:01 pm »
saw that happen, algarn did nothing wrong

Saaaame hereeee

Offline Ncromancien

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 9
  • The Brave Do Not Fear The Grave
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Ncromancien / Barabe_Yuno_Mononoke
  • IRC nick: Ncromancien
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 08:30:21 pm »
Well, I agree with this. This guy is always picking on French players on the server and being a total douchebag to them. And he did shot Algarn in the face without any reasons, and he did insult him in French.
"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 09:41:18 pm »
I haven't Seen him for today, but if i meet hin on the Servers he is always trolling and Teamhitting/-killing, i might even have some Screenshots, i will Check later.
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 11:53:59 pm »
first sentence of darklolz when he joined server was something like :
ho the noob algarn is here ... then started harrassing him ...

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 02:02:34 pm »
I ve witnessed him getting away from these kind of actions few times without punishment. Darklolz is one of the top toxics in cRPG , I suggest you to take a serious action against him.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 03:04:15 pm »
whenever I am online and I see him, he always picks on players (and the other _The_Bitches harass too), and he teamhits and teamkills too often to be accidental too, especially when no enemy is around. he DESERVES a long time off.
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Algarn

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 03:04:55 pm »
I remember one of these guys had 19 bans already, Karasu was way too kind.

Offline clement42

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gladiateur_Warimus, LUCKY_LUKE, Darklolz_da_Bitch
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 05:32:15 pm »
Wow guys why so much hate ?

First : Concerning the main reason of the ban request : i accidentaly th algarn with a throwing lance because i just tried to shoot an ennemie long distance but he passed in front of me at this time, it's probably my fault because i was not careful enough, that's why i apologized (you can check logs). But if I make a ban request against algarn every times he TH me, I will probably be mute for spamming the section.

Then, indeed you don't have to check logs, I said to algarn in french : "il y a encore cette petite bite d'algarn :)" which means : algarn the little dick is still here :). And indeed i just call that humor, it's true I like have some clash and trash talk with persons who have a good repartee (like pepe as you can see in the french forum :) )
Once again, if I make a ban request for every french people who speak to me like that ...

But no matter, Algarn why don't you just ignore me ? Nobody forces you to read my thread on the french forum and you can just mute me !

To the other people spamming the thread : if you have screenshots proving that I intentionnaly break the rules then i'm really curious to see it :)

Last thing I'm going to say concerning this ban request :

-I never TH or TK someone on purpose
-I often have clash on the game with people (particulary french people) who want to talk with me. But where is the problem ? If you don't like it, mute me.
Thanks for reading.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 05:47:29 pm »
Holy fuck dude you had 8 bans, which isn't a surprise, but each was BY A DIFFERENT ADMIN, and that is quite an achievment

But yeah, Algarn, you're reporting a single teamhit and a stupid insult, it's hard to base a ban request on this. I'll leave this open for a little longer, if you have any more screenshots to provide, please do.

At the moment, I have to think this through. I may come back to this request this evening/tonight
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 06:08:55 pm »
only if i had evidence of his hatespeech/trolling. sadly there is no way to see if there is an enemy in sight or not.
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 06:33:41 pm »
Just an hour ago I saw this same Darklolz guy teamhitting to death his team-mate. There was no enemy around. I thought it was accident but after looking to this thread I do believe that it was not an accident . Wanted to let you admins know. Sadly I do not have a screenshot. I hope my word is trustable ^^ As a "Kapıkulu :D " I know whats accident and whats not. And that was on purpose.

Offline Algarn

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 06:42:43 pm »
Holy fuck dude you had 8 bans, which isn't a surprise, but each was BY A DIFFERENT ADMIN, and that is quite an achievment

But yeah, Algarn, you're reporting a single teamhit and a stupid insult, it's hard to base a ban request on this. I'll leave this open for a little longer, if you have any more screenshots to provide, please do.

At the moment, I have to think this through. I may come back to this request this evening/tonight

This teamhit was a headshot with a throwing lance - nothing armful at all. How many witnesses, screens, and threads do you admins need to ban this retard ? He had several warnings in the past already, and he keeps being a complete asshole. If you ban a guy of his kind, you'll make EU1, and cRPG a better place in general, so why should you even wait ? You got people confirming his acts, and you checked his ban record. I never report someone for nothing on forums, I don't give many fucks in general when it comes to people being wankers on spawn, or teamkilling me at the end of the round, but I do when they 're trying to annoy me on purpose, actively. Check how many ban request I did, you'll understand how much I am pissed off atm. As I said earlier, when you allow pricks to play the game, and those pricks teamhit, teamkill, insult you, just in order to ruin YOUR game, you just find something better to play. You can compare them to Krems, but they don't teamkill you on purpose, knowing you want to play. If this request is denied, well, it'll just show I was right, and cRPG admins are way too soft when it comes to the same guys always repeating the same things in order to destroy the fun, literally. As I'm not even semi active, it's alright, but if I posted this thread, it is because I also think to the guys who are being pissed off by this guy, and his actions.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:51:59 pm by Algarn »

Offline clement42

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gladiateur_Warimus, LUCKY_LUKE, Darklolz_da_Bitch
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2015, 07:49:13 pm »
Just an hour ago I saw this same Darklolz guy teamhitting to death his team-mate

Seriously admin can you mute people saying bullshit in this thread please ? Go hit your team krapikulu and don't post here for nothing thx :)

you'll make EU1, and cRPG a better place in general, so why should you even wait ?

Algarn calm down please, you're not alone in this game, your opinion isn't the opinion of all the community ... 4 of your friends say i th and tk and insult everybody so you think it's a reason to ban someone who just th you. Please grow up and stop rage for nothing !