Author Topic: Banned from EU 1?? For what?  (Read 382 times)

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned from EU 1?? For what?
« on: February 07, 2015, 09:29:09 pm »
I just got info I got banned from EU1. I don't get it? Some guys started attacking me from merc clan so I repayd them and then I got ban info. You not only "ballance" this mod under some clan members is builds/playstyle, but also give em higher rights, lolz.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Banned from EU 1?? For what?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 09:38:03 pm »
It started with you nudging me off a top of a ladder just after the start of the round, causing me to lose around a third of my health.

After that at the end of the round I slashed you (and tked you I believe), ye I shouldn't have retaliated but I was rather annoyed with you causing me a lot of damage at the start. Thus at the start of the consecutive round you hit me with your boulder, so thinking you were tking me I defended my self, you hit me again and after than about 10 guys at spawn joined in attacking you, thinking people were after your weapon and you died.

From the 'corrupt' merc side it was only me and bjord who hit you as you hit us both at spawn, don't rage or spout nonsesne about an entire clan when there were two people who reacted to your original actions.

p.s it was a poll ban that lasts an hour - dunno who did the poll

Offline Tomeusz

• Junk Thread Creator
  • Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 10:06:13 pm »
I nudged You, because u were blocking the way and u accidently fell off. Previously Your "friend" nudged me a couple of times and I nudged him, no fucking a big deal about it, and then i get killed by u both attacking me at the end of the round. Next round i repaid with two hits to your friend(or it was you, guy with sword) and then everybody started to attack me so I defended myself and then run off. Sec after I got info I was banned. There is kick poll, not ban poll I believe, so how ppl could ban me?

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 10:44:24 pm »
I nudged You, because u were blocking the way and u accidently fell off. Previously Your "friend" nudged me a couple of times and I nudged him, no fucking a big deal about it, and then i get killed by u both attacking me at the end of the round. Next round i repaid with two hits to your friend(or it was you, guy with sword) and then everybody started to attack me so I defended myself and then run off. Sec after I got info I was banned. There is kick poll, not ban poll I believe, so how ppl could ban me?
There was a ban poll as there was no admin on (welcome to EU_1), as for nudging, none of us nudged you prior to you nudging us. Also you cannot 'accidentally' fall off after being nudged off, I wasn't blocking the ladder as I had just reached the top before you decided to 'troll' nudge me off.