Author Topic: cRPG has no active admins  (Read 5612 times)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
Re: cRPG has no active admins
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2015, 01:24:26 am »
+3
I was there too, "Flynt" fucked up pretty much like another guy later on named "T1titan".
Flynt banned by jacko for 5 days
T1titan banned by me for 1.5 days

Most admin threads contain contact information, so you can message us via steam even if we aren't currently on the same server as you. We'll join in, observe for a few minutes and ban if the situation calls for it. Make sure not to announce our presence on the server or reveal the names of our incognito chars, so we have a chance to catch the offenders in flagrante delicto. Otherwise, if you naively warn the offender, they might stop while we are online and carry on when we leave, and you won nothing.

A second way to call for admins is the IRC channel you can access via forum. There is usually at least one admin online, and since the IRC is just a few clicks away, it's mostly a fault on your side if you fail to notify us.
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

pogosan

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2015, 02:01:49 am »
+2

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 563
  • Infamy: 1052
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2015, 01:48:04 pm »
Sad Hobo is right, can you please check the build of a player you banned (if that's possible)?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2015, 03:04:17 pm »
+2
Pretty sure Jacko checked the logs beforehand.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey nigga your lance is 10 meter long or something
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Faction: Kievan Rus
  • Game nicks: Zvonimir_of_Rus
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2015, 04:14:59 pm »
+1
Yep we had 2 Krems a few days back spamming a lot. I mean seriously a lot. Their names by default were "MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMMWMWMWMWMWMW" (even longer than this) and everytime they use global commands like silence it takes up 40% of my screen man. They literally did nothing the whole rounds and they were kickpolled maybe 10 times that day but always kept coming back.
I duel 1vs1 horse vs horse. Dude have nigga long lance that have 10 metres long or something.

Many time i can see as people use this script where horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Agrael

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2015, 04:53:16 pm »
+2
It was FIynt with BIG "i" pls check m logs K/D or something and after ban

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2015, 04:56:19 pm »
edit: nvm
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2015, 06:10:18 pm »
+6
Yep we had 2 Krems a few days back spamming a lot. I mean seriously a lot. Their names by default were "MWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMMWMWMWMWMWMW" (even longer than this) and everytime they use global commands like silence it takes up 40% of my screen man. They literally did nothing the whole rounds and they were kickpolled maybe 10 times that day but always kept coming back.

Krems one and only goal is to enjoy the game by delaying and sucking the enjoyment from the rest of the players. An already dying playerbase are put to the test of having to endure krems to actually play the game.  And continuosly. Also out of such a small server population having just a few slackers will lose you rounds. But atleast they are enjoying it. Atleast we can sit and watch a naked guy run for 2 minutes and then instantly die once he finally decides maybe other people want to play the game aswell. And me feeding the trolls will only make them stronger, i can only hope some admins will be added soon.

God its making me depressed just thinking of krems players.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2015, 06:44:11 pm »
I'll admin if you want.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2015, 06:55:29 pm »
I can admin EU if needed, even though I'm NA, I'll use my Murcia freedom to rule.
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2015, 06:56:36 pm »
+9
Give PEPE admin rights and It will change !!!!
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2015, 07:49:48 pm »
+2
make GTX admin so he can ban all archers and will be permabanned for abusing.

2 problems less.
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2015, 10:22:52 pm »
God its making me depressed just thinking of krems players.

What Are the Main Causes of Depression?

There are a number of factors that may increase the chance of depression, including the following:

- Abuse. Past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse can cause depression later in life.
- Certain medications. Some drugs, such as Accutane (used to treat acne), the antiviral drug interferon-alpha, and corticosteroids, can increase your risk of depression.
- Conflict. Depression in someone who has the biological vulnerability to develop depression may result from personal conflicts or disputes with family members or friends.
- Death or a loss. Sadness or grief from the death or loss of a loved one, though natural, may increase the risk of depression.
- Genetics. A family history of depression may increase the risk. It's thought that depression is a complex trait that may be inherited across generations, although the genetics of psychiatric disorders are not as simple or straightforward as in purely genetic diseases such as Huntington's chorea or cystic fibrosis. 
- Major events. Even good events such as starting a new job, graduating, or getting married can lead to depression. So can moving, losing a job or income, getting divorced, or retiring.
- Other personal problems. Problems such as social isolation due to other mental illnesses or being cast out of a family or social group can lead to depression.
- Serious illnesses. Sometimes depression co-exists with a major illness or is a reaction to the illness.
- Substance abuse. Nearly 30% of people with substance abuse problems also have major or clinical depression.
- Some nerds on a video game.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2015, 11:04:31 pm »
+8
What Are the Main Causes of Depression?

There are a number of factors that may increase the chance of depression, including the following:

- Abuse. Past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse can cause depression later in life.
- Certain medications. Some drugs, such as Accutane (used to treat acne), the antiviral drug interferon-alpha, and corticosteroids, can increase your risk of depression.
- Conflict. Depression in someone who has the biological vulnerability to develop depression may result from personal conflicts or disputes with family members or friends.
- Death or a loss. Sadness or grief from the death or loss of a loved one, though natural, may increase the risk of depression.
- Genetics. A family history of depression may increase the risk. It's thought that depression is a complex trait that may be inherited across generations, although the genetics of psychiatric disorders are not as simple or straightforward as in purely genetic diseases such as Huntington's chorea or cystic fibrosis. 
- Major events. Even good events such as starting a new job, graduating, or getting married can lead to depression. So can moving, losing a job or income, getting divorced, or retiring.
- Other personal problems. Problems such as social isolation due to other mental illnesses or being cast out of a family or social group can lead to depression.
- Serious illnesses. Sometimes depression co-exists with a major illness or is a reaction to the illness.
- Substance abuse. Nearly 30% of people with substance abuse problems also have major or clinical depression.
- Some nerds on a video game.

When you play a game for 3-4k hours, you kinda get passionate about it. If a couple of people singlehandedly and continuosly steal that enjoyment then i do cut myself.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2015, 12:47:52 am »
+6
When you play a game for 3-4k hours, you kinda get passionate about it. If a couple of people singlehandedly and continuosly steal that enjoyment then i do cut myself.

same, but replace "cut myself" with "eat damp microwaved pizza in a room lit only by my computer screen and weep silently"

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far