Author Topic: Satiric newspaper attacked in France  (Read 18164 times)

Offline Hearst_

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • kurwa mać!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ReBorn/Kremsies <3
  • Game nicks: ReBorn_Hearst/LiveYourLife(нуб)
Re: Satiric newspaper attacked in France
« Reply #255 on: January 09, 2015, 12:21:00 pm »
Islam isn't a race, its a religion
#rekt
It's same as race imo. Anyway do not play this game if u hate Muslims because Muslims made this game ;)
Я люблю твою улыбку
хахахахаха))))
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #256 on: January 09, 2015, 12:24:39 pm »
+4
It's same as race imo. Anyway do not play this game if u hate Muslims because Muslims made this game ;)

Fucking muslims, made me waste so many hours of my life!  :mrgreen:

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 09, 2015, 12:28:25 pm »
sigh, ok let's reroll:

- you post: It's bad that populace is not armed
- I ask: what good would it have done the caricaturists?
- you reply: maybe nothing, it is irrelevant if this specific people died
- I ask you what is your point then and add in advance for a possible answer that an armed populace means more violence in general
- you answer: People are responsible for defending themselves and (in your typical oh so smug ironical way) more violence is actually a good thing
- to which I reply that I can understand violence on a personal level but on a bigger scope it doesn't lead to anything
- from that point you ignored that second part and kept going on that the gain of killing terrorists is not to die
- I remind you of what I said

Now your argument is you don't care about what I am talking about because the argument started with a statement of yours? wtf?

And what the hell got soft and hard targets to do with the general not military populace being armed?

Offline Hearst_

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • kurwa mać!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ReBorn/Kremsies <3
  • Game nicks: ReBorn_Hearst/LiveYourLife(нуб)
« Reply #258 on: January 09, 2015, 12:33:12 pm »
+1
Fucking muslims, made me waste so many hours of my life!  :mrgreen:
:D fucking christians made crpg thats why i bought warband  :twisted:
Я люблю твою улыбку
хахахахаха))))

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #259 on: January 09, 2015, 12:42:33 pm »
sigh, ok let's reroll:
- I ask you what is your point then and add in advance for a possible answer that an armed populace means more violence in general

to which I reply that I can understand violence on a personal level but on a bigger scope it doesn't lead to anything

An armed populace is safe populace, it's not just a personal level, if they (both civs and first responding cops) were armed the outcome would've been different

Yes violence does leave to things, if you haven't noticed, the time for diplomacy is over.  Sometimes fighting IS the answer. The Islamists will just keep getting bolder in their attacks, and more innocents will die.
It's time we said "enough" and stood up for ourselves
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: January 09, 2015, 12:49:06 pm »
there are only three points of access to the internet here, no body even knows what's on the other side of the bridge.

Atleast you guys are 1337 MLG PRO 420BLAZEITFGTS Quickscoping Archers IRL and the best archers on god's green earth

That's because there is no shortage of sheep in England or in Wales, they appreciate that we're stronger together since if the Welsh sheep harvest fails we can import emergency sheep from England.

That made no sense and i just sheep'd my pants

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #261 on: January 09, 2015, 01:22:58 pm »
Because the extremists would totally have done the exact same kind of bold frontal attack if they knew everyone had guns lol, hence all those muslim extremist vs. patriot gunfights you get in America where plot after plot is foiled. Get guns and extremists change their strategy.

No, they would have still attacked, but it would have been different, it wouldn't have ended with 15 people dead

YEAAAAAAAH! THE TIME FOR DIPLOMACY IS OVER! TAKE TO THE STREETS! START KILLING MUSLIMS OR PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE THEM!

THEY will keep getting bolder and killing innocents, quickly stand up for yourselves and start killing innocents! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Are you gonna add anything to this discussion or are you just gonna sit there thinking you're  oh so witty
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #262 on: January 09, 2015, 01:25:32 pm »
No, they would have still attacked, but it would have been different, it wouldn't have ended with 15 people dead

Yes, it'd have ended with more than 15, if you count the ammount of assholes going to use the weapons for "other" things. Today, as PEPE said, we got over armed people in some towns (they'll got 9mm, kalashs, even RPGs). Adding more weapons isn't going to end well.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 09, 2015, 01:40:47 pm »
sigh, ok let's reroll:

- you post: It's bad that populace is not armed
- I ask: what good would it have done the caricaturists?
- you reply: maybe nothing, it is irrelevant if this specific people died
- you answer: People are responsible for defending themselves and (in your typical oh so smug ironical way) more violence is actually a good thing
- to which I reply that I can understand violence on a personal level but on a bigger scope it doesn't lead to anything
- from that point you ignored that second part and kept going on that the gain of killing terrorists is not to die
- I remind you of what I said

Now your argument is you don't care about what I am talking about because the argument started with a statement of yours? wtf?

And what the hell got soft and hard targets to do with the general not military populace being armed?
Half-speed version: it is every individuals responsibility to protect themselves, except when the government takes their ability to do that away from them, in which case it becomes the government's responsibility. If the government doesn't impede on your ability to defend yourself, and you fail to do so, you have only yourself to blame.

Yes, it is indeed a good thing when it means that it's a two-way shooting range instead of a one-way shooting range.

Of course it "leads to something." All authority stems from violence. Only a total sheep would advocate what you're advocating: letting terrorists kill you and your family because, oh, defending against it would be so violent.

First of all, that wasn't an argument - maybe you should look up the definition - and second of all, it means that you did the equivalent of saying "well, yeah, guns help protect people, but they don't make for a better chocolate sauce"... and I don't care about chocolate sauce, and I never mentioned chocolate sauce in my post, so why the fuck would I care about your chocolate sauce (which you pull out after three posts, three posts which I obviously erroneously assumed had something to do with the thing you quoted, not chocolate sauce...)

I'll let you figure that one out. Hint: go google it, then think about what makes a soft target, what makes a hard target, and how targets are chosen. Why didn't these two guys attack SAS headquarters, surely SAS has done more evil things to them than some caricature artists?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 02:15:03 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #265 on: January 09, 2015, 01:53:30 pm »
+1

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #266 on: January 09, 2015, 02:16:39 pm »
French Police !

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE !!!!!
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
« Reply #267 on: January 09, 2015, 02:17:11 pm »
+3
You think if the bad caricaturists had weapons stored at their workplace this would have gone better?[...]

yes, the headline wouldve read "Citizens defend lives from terrorists" or similar
Saying that is ridiculously wrong and show that you are speaking about something that you clearly don't know/understand.
Those caricaturists where intelectuals & pacifists Frenchmen. They would have never buy a gun and even less carry one...
(click to show/hide)

So, no thank you, i don't want to see citizen with guns in the street in France.
Keep your silly ideas for you.
USA is already is complete mess, i have no idea how some guys here can still think that it will solve the "problem" when you see all the slaughters they have every years...

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 09, 2015, 02:27:24 pm »

Saying that is ridiculously wrong and show that you are speaking about something that you clearly don't know/understand.
Those caricaturists where intelectuals & pacifists Frenchmen. They would have never buy a gun and even less carry one...
How's the pacifism working out for them?

Oh, right, they're dead.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #269 on: January 09, 2015, 02:29:04 pm »
Only cowards need weapons to defend their ideas.....

Men use words and drawings
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !