Author Topic: Missive to Frank_the_Tank  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Missive to Frank_the_Tank
« on: December 25, 2014, 12:18:29 pm »
+3
Greetings,

It is I, well renowned strat player Tristan. Loyal bannerman to the Starks. Ruler of New Weyyah Castle and New Hawaha village. I wish to purchase Dhirrim from you for either 50 strat silver or 10 cRPG gold. Pls let me know.

Thx,
Tristan of Erzoth

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 06:46:24 am by King_Tristan_of_Erzoth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: Missive to Frank_the_Tank
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 07:43:45 pm »
+9
With the state of the economy this is undoubtedly a fair deal.

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 07:46:50 am »
+4
51 strat silver or 11 gold!

Eat your heart out Tristan...

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 10:21:59 am »
+2
This is getting hot and heavy. Things might get violent.

Stay tuned folks for the possible grisly carnage that may follow. Or perhaps nothing.

But you don't want to miss out on possible feuding over 51 strat silver! This is big money people and money talks. Has Tristan made a check his ass can't cash? Find out on the 10 o'clock crpg news.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 12:59:10 am »
+5
Mr Frank the Tank,

Apparently someone got ahold of my messages and attached another offer. God damn couriers can't be trusted these days. I have talked with my associates and we can offer a whopping 12 cRPG gold or 52 strat silver. This is going to bankrupt all my massive and glorious fiefs but I'm sure it shall be worth it.

Thx,
Tristan

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 03:34:57 am »
+4
You need  to get new couriers...

55 silver or 15 gold!

Offline QuisUtDeus

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 09:15:24 am »
+3
If you do not mind EU imperialism you should consider the offer of 20 ( read: twenty!) gold coins for this City.

That is to say, real money not some paper sheets issued by some shady private organisation. Rumors are that the new pope of the north hath taken control of the currency ...

Also I promise proper health care!

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 10:59:39 am »
+2
If you do not mind EU imperialism you should consider the offer of 20 ( read: twenty!) gold coins for this City.

That is to say, real money not some paper sheets issued by some shady private organisation. Rumors are that the new pope of the north hath taken control of the currency ...

Also I promise proper health care!
Listen bruv do you not know who you're messing with here? I'm ranked 115 on duel. I'll rek you anytime anywhere. My KDR is 1.1:1. I've defeated multiple
(click to show/hide)
opponents on strat and taken their belongings for myself.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 11:11:13 am »
+3
666 gold coins for the fief. If you do not take the offer, you may suffer d̢̗̣̥̯̳i̻̙͕̙̟ͅr̟ͅe̖ ̬̘͖ͅc͈̣̠o̜͈͎͉̤̦͢n̬s̷̹̙̱̱̘̰̯e͔̤̰̠̗̠̼q̨̬͔̭u͈̥̠e̜͎̫͚͠n̙c̝e̖̯̝̭̱͓̖s͙̙͓̰.͙̪̩͞.̞̱̩͕͝.͓̝̝͎͇ͅ\

I̢͆̽̀͏̺̱̤̱ǹ̨̤͉ͥ̉̓ͭ̿͗ͣͧ ̻͙̳̅̅̓̽͘ť̬͉̟͙͍̮͔̲̞͐̅h̼͇͚̼̹͙͖̄ͪ͂͌͐̈́̊ͦ̇͟ë̴̡̩͓̥̖̙́͒̀ ̝̥̪̳͖̤̀͗̍̉ͥ͆c̣̥̹̗͐̓̽̀͆́ơ̜͇̟͕͙̅ͧ̇͋́ļ̴̠͍̯͈̬͚̮̲̬͂ͦͫ͋͋͌͌d̢̪͕̖̼̥̘̬͕͆͛̎͢ ̫̬ͧ̒̂͌̽͠d̘͙̠͆̃͟͠a̴͓̤̯̖̮͉̪̻̾̚͠r̨͕͖͉͕̪̥̔̑͢͡k̸͙̺͙̥ͣͣ͜͞ ̵̤̮̤̯̮͚́̈́͗ͯ͋͐ͪͣͬ͘̕ȍ͔̀ͧ̈́̔̀f̅̾̀ͬ̾ͫ̚̚҉͚̻͍̙̭̩͝ ͎̭̼̠̯̻͕͉̽̅́̍̔t͊̆͆̅͗͆ͬ̀̚͏̼̠͍̯̘̪̣͞h̥͚̱͚̟̘̘̖̽̈ͦͬ̇ͨ̚̕͟e̶͕̻̝ͧ͗ͨ̈ͯ͗͢͡ͅ ̖̺̔ͤͯ̈ͥ͆̓n̟̯̼̩̙̣͍̿͐̿͑͛ͩͯi̲͇̣ͪ̈͆̒͌̂̀͘ͅg̗̖̭̒̌̌͌̎ͧ̃ͦ͢͠h̘͙̮̤̟̃ͨ̈͐́͘t̫͓̫̥̥̉̔ͪ̂͞ͅ
̡̿̔͛͌҉̦̞̪
̛̙̤̠̬̙̫̺͎̾I̍̋ͮ͐ͧ͂ͯͦ̅͏͔̗ ̬̣ͧ̈́ͨ̾̽́ș͕̥̳̲͙̳̩͖̒̈́̀ͪt͈̘̜͕̗̯͔̋͂ͥͮ̓ͮ͡ą̸̻̗͉̺̜̫̽̐́́͌n̝͇̮̲̥͛̄̓͜d̸̼̗̗̱̪ͦ̅ͣ̊̆ͬ͐̀̀͠ ̢̢͆ͭ̇̔͏͇̫a̴̡̞͇̦̰̪̜ͥ͑̇́̽̒̔̐t͇͔̹ͭͣ͐ͤͮͧͦ͠ ̷̮̳͇̲͔̹̒͌̆ͧ̅͜͡t̃̿͂ͦ̅͢͏̠̰͇̻̯̳h͗ͫ̇ͤ̇̂҉̵͎̙̤̮̣̲̥̖e̶̛̘̖͚̮̞̹̊̇͒̈́̒̉̎ ̳̟͖̫̙̪͇̄̀́c͓̱̙̰̦̪̗͈̎ͮ̓̆ͦͯr̴̝̰̻̋̅ͤͧ̓̾͝ỏ͖̌͑̅ͫ̔ͫ͝s͍̪͑ͧ̌͟s̨̧̠̙̼̙̦̬͉̍ͭr̴̤͉̺̦͈̰̽ͪ̌̿̇ͨ͆ơ̗̖͓̦̦̏ͣ̓͗ͯ͌͛̽̀̚ȃ̹̰̥͔̪̃ḏ̨̹̠́́s̷̗̻̞͓͍̜̩̘͈̎ͯ̓͒̒̒͝ ̸̗̣̖̦̹̿̉ạ̯ͣ͊̾́̿̈͗n̷̨̨͔̣͉͕͚͂̓ͧ̏̒ḍ̼̺̘͎͋̾̑̎̽̏ ̧͈̯͉̲ͫ͛͑ͅc͉̗͚̟ͤ̌ä͚̩̣͕͚̙̘͒̒ͥ̋̏ļ̛̫̘̥̗̝ͤ̕ͅͅl̢͍̻̖ͤͥ͑̐ ̶̴̤̹̮̘̝̔͂ͭͫͫ͒ͅũ͚̿̿̄̋͝ͅn̲̭͚͖̼̬ͥͨ̾̇̎͊̎͘t̷̯̖͓̜͇̙̝̾̋̈͛ͩ̓o̴̷͚̰̗͙̘̮͉͉̟ͮ́̓͑ͦͥ ͇͖̘͚̆̉ͨͪ̈́͠ͅh̰͚̣̮͔̹̜̬̮͛͂̃̀ͨ́͡e̵͇̥ͨ̊͘r̷͒͌ͪ̏͆ͫ͑̚̕҉͎͇̝̹͔̟̠̱,̻͔ͧͫ̍̉͐̋
̩̠̥̺͖́͋̍̃̄͐̓̊
̺̳̙̪̱̩̺ͩ͐̀̑̾ͯT̡͔̞̣̖̣ͮ͊͡h̹͎͆̌͝e̦̘͔̙̝̬̳̦͗͟ ̧̥̮̣͇̻̱̝̔̄̽͋̕͞ǧ̢̻̦̗͇̯̓̑̕ȏ͓͇̼̱̤̗̖̫̿͡l̴̡̳̺̤͇͓̪̒͂͆͗d͔̹͓̪̯ͥ͂ͥ̄̈́̂̀-̶̮͓̭̝͚̼̣͚ͨ͆̕h̶̯͓̻ͬ͗̾̈́̈͑̕ē͔̱̜͇ͨ̈́̽̀͊e̼̥͕̭̳̬̲̼ͩ͌̏ͮ͘ḽ̲̣̔̇ͣͥͩͯ̃̍ͤe͈̼̖̬̳͔̞͕̗͐͌̿͝d̢͙̮̈́̐ͤ̐̒̈ͦͭ ̺̮̭̜̑̚͡ṁ̺̰ͯ̆ͮ̇ͧ̏a̷͚͍̪̞͛̅͗ȉͦ͏̺̣̺̭̙̀d͖͔̠͍̿ͬͨ̂͗́͒͌̆͞e̻̪̐͊̃̔͞n̏̋̋҉̤̺̘͍̩͔̤͉ ̩̹̭̝͓͓͍̀ͩ̑̚͝o̬̪̝̪̰̲̲̓ͩ̔̅͜f̝̩͕̄ͧ ̡̛͓͉͛͛̔ͨͭ̓ͨT̷͚͛̓̈́͊ͩ̽͢a̲̬̱̰̼͔̺̙̎̏ͬ͝r̴̴͇̤̟͉̞̱̼͍̽̒̿̒͐͐̒͜t̵͚̖͚̮̘͕̬̅ͯͥ͟͞å͓̱̫̆͑ͮͥ̊̅̂̄̀͢ͅr̴͖͕̝̺͖͔̲̝̘ͣ͒̓ͭͪ͆ͥǔ͔̻͜s̘̘̣̜̊ͫ̈́͑ͫ͡!̵͚͉͍͔̠̗̭ͩ̉̈́ͨͧ̌ͬ̒
̧͋̆ͣ̚͏̶̼̠̬͍̖͎ͅ
̸͚̙̖̜͗̈́̾̒̎͊̓̇̚͘ͅB̵̨͎͛̇ͣ͑ͅy͖̯̙͇̘ͦͮ ̸͎̞̦̬̰̹͙͂̑̾ͅh̸͓̦̮̘͓̲̘̳ͩͫ̓̋͒̑̌̽̈́͜e͚͔̹͉͓͍͎̣͛̍̽r̬͓̜̺̜͖̦̲̼͋̀͡ ̷̧͓͓̹̗̮͓̞ͧ͛̉̾̒̆ͬͅd̵͔̺͖͇͉̭̞̳̀͆̃͊ͫ̐͛͜ę̶̪̆č͕̬̮͚̝̆̒̀͂̄̈́͂͗ͅrͨͣ͆͒ͤ҉҉̞̞̼̭͙̩̖͔ę̻̻̤͈̙̪̎͊̈̑͞e̝̹ͫͤ́ ̹̤̫͓̮̖̀̓́ͅs̢̬̼̬͔̟̳͚̗͋̃ͥ̏͝h̦̮̻͚̪͉͌͐̈́ͬ͝ͅa̡̱̝̪͇̘̺̓̐̂̿ͭͩͫ̿̌ĺ̴̢͔̩̟̟̮̿̉ͅl̮̥ͨ̈͡͝ ̣̺̊͗̐͒̀m̺̲̞͉̼͚̭̃͊̌̀ͧy͓͉̒͂ͩ͗ͯ͞ ̵̶̟͇̞̙͚͈͋̿͂̌̄̚r͙͍̞̳ͬ̊͐̌ͭ͆́ḛ̟͇̬̩͓͖̳ͦ͐͐́ͨ̚q̛̐͆͏̺̺͍̯̠̳͉͙ȗ̱͇̮̓̂ͪ̂͟͟e̛̝̮̪̫̭̞̽̈ͬͮ͢ͅs̫ͩ̄̏͒̌̑̔͝͞t̷̢͕̻͈͓̭̟̔ͪͫ͗́ͬ̆͜ ̸̯̘̘͍̈̓̑̀͝b̤͕̮̻͈̤̖ͬͦ̽͆ͩ̓̋ͧ̏͞ͅè̛̟̥̈́͒ͫ̆͘ ̖̘̝̔ͯ͒̆͑͆ͥͫ̈́m̰̮͔͑̔́e̩̗͕͓͕̮͓̟̒ͯ͒ͪ̓͒̈͢t̠̟͓̪̍̑͋͢.̶̩̭̺͍̳̰̜͗ͩ̐̓̑̂̍͜͠
̨̬̮̗̭̰͂̈͜
̛̪͎̑̓ͣ̓̏̈̎͠Ī̙ͬ̉́͜͞f̻̮͍̺̹̖̙̝͌̑͂ ͔̭͖̮̰͈͇̒͌y̶̢̫̲͎ͯͫͥ̌͜oͯͪ̃̑ͧͤ͑̐͟͏̖̬u͈̗̝̭̟̯̤̦ͣ̎̍́ͅ ̷̡͉̻̭͂̄͊̓͑ͧf͚͉͔̾͋̈́ͨ͜a̴̲̩̞̱ͧ̑͘ļ̙̩̩̞̤̗̫̲̲ͭ͜ṱ̷̮̖̫̻̋ͫ͛̌̔ͯͣͥ́͜e̶͔͙̗͇͕͕̎̓̚ͅr̒ͤ̿͊̾͑̈ͤͭ͏̭͖̬̦,̵̝͍͎̭̺̜̏̑̐ͤͥ͗̀ ̥̼̺̻͔ͮ̃ͨ̀ŝ̟̼̖͔̲̤̤̼ͥ̉͠ŏ̵̺͇̘̻̱͆ͮ̔ͮ͊̕͡ ̞͖̄͊̂̈̀̈ͬs̴͈̯̬̠͇̐ͤ̔̽̈͒͆͂ͥ͟͠h̟̯̞̺̝̣ͦͨ̇͂̕ḁ̛͈̑̓̅̕ͅlͩͤ̚҉̙͔͢l̵̟̗̳̜̪͉͚̤ͮ̏̀ͣ̐͒̑͐ͯ͘ ̱͓̠̯̼̲̗̄ͩͧ̍̊̊͟ͅyͨ̇͊ͫ̍ͤͣ҉̟̹̼̞͇́͘ö̸̢͎̥̱͇̪̟̐̇ͥ̅ͪu̷̦͚̹͉̘ͨ̆̅̈̇̆ ̶̻̮̫̺̈́̌̓̍̆̄̈́͢͡s͕̞͋̒̐̆̆̊ͭ̓͝ȗ̱̩̬ͨ͛̍͠fͣ̒ͩ͠҉̗̘͓̠͉̥ͅͅf̻̞͆͆͂́͡ę̭̟̦͊̌̎ͥ̈́r̘̪̱͚̞͙̩ͩͦ
̘̤̫̼̮͙̹̗̌̾ͅ
̼͔̺̻̼͖ͥ̏̌̄͆ͧ̒I͋̊̓̏͏͍̠͢͢ͅn̺͕̦̯̪̼͖̞̏͋ͬ ̤̝͙̞̦̀t̳͔͕̫͚̫͖̹̺ͭh͚͇̠̞̼̙̏ͭ̅̿̀͟͠i̷̭̼͓͍͔͍͉ͮ̇̀̐ͯ̓ͅs̖̜̻ͩͤ͋͟ ̹̞͉͛ͪ͟h̥̻̼̦̗͎ͣ̓͌ͨ̾͐̓e͔͎̜͚̤͚̠ͬͨ͆͆ͭ͂ͧ̚a̫ͮ̐̀͘͡v̵̫̼̀͂́͝e̲̣̱̮̖̣͙̙̪ͭͨͬͮ̄ͤͥͨn̴͕̻ͤͮl͍͈̪͓͎͕̒̎ͫ͟͜y̖̽ͪ̿̕͜ͅ ͈̦̰͍̮̠͂̋̍͛sͩͥ͑͒͐҉̝͇̤̙̻̱ͅp̛̮͕̭̔̾h̝̻̝͈̖̘ͬͯ͛e̷̦̻̠̭̣͙ͩͫͤͤ͒͞ṟ̺̠̲̱͙̣̔̈́̽e̤̦̩͎ͣ̎ͮͨ̑͂̽̏̊͝ ̫̖̹̤̘̺̥͈͛͒̋̇̅̕a̮̞ͥͮ̈́̋ͨ̈ͦͮ́͡n͂̆̃̂̑̚͢҉̷̙̣̜ͅd̊̈́̒ͭ̅̌ͦ͏͈̰̙͙̭̳͟ ̬̯̰̂ͫ̆̚͟͠b̬͖̘͙̗̥̳̦̠̽ͦ͛ê̵͚̠͕̈́̈̑̈ÿ̞̭́̊͑́̐́̋͘͘͝ǫ̢͙̲̫̞̈ͪͯ͒͗ͅn͆͋̊̃͏͎́͢d͈̫͇͖̼̫̘̘̏ͣ͂ͣͬͭͥ̌̑

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2014, 11:46:13 am »
+3
666 gold coins for the fief. If you do not take the offer, you may suffer d̢̗̣̥̯̳i̻̙͕̙̟ͅr̟ͅe̖ ̬̘͖ͅc͈̣̠o̜͈͎͉̤̦͢n̬s̷̹̙̱̱̘̰̯e͔̤̰̠̗̠̼q̨̬͔̭u͈̥̠e̜͎̫͚͠n̙c̝e̖̯̝̭̱͓̖s͙̙͓̰.͙̪̩͞.̞̱̩͕͝.͓̝̝͎͇ͅ\

I̢͆̽̀͏̺̱̤̱ǹ̨̤͉ͥ̉̓ͭ̿͗ͣͧ ̻͙̳̅̅̓̽͘ť̬͉̟͙͍̮͔̲̞͐̅h̼͇͚̼̹͙͖̄ͪ͂͌͐̈́̊ͦ̇͟ë̴̡̩͓̥̖̙́͒̀ ̝̥̪̳͖̤̀͗̍̉ͥ͆c̣̥̹̗͐̓̽̀͆́ơ̜͇̟͕͙̅ͧ̇͋́ļ̴̠͍̯͈̬͚̮̲̬͂ͦͫ͋͋͌͌d̢̪͕̖̼̥̘̬͕͆͛̎͢ ̫̬ͧ̒̂͌̽͠d̘͙̠͆̃͟͠a̴͓̤̯̖̮͉̪̻̾̚͠r̨͕͖͉͕̪̥̔̑͢͡k̸͙̺͙̥ͣͣ͜͞ ̵̤̮̤̯̮͚́̈́͗ͯ͋͐ͪͣͬ͘̕ȍ͔̀ͧ̈́̔̀f̅̾̀ͬ̾ͫ̚̚҉͚̻͍̙̭̩͝ ͎̭̼̠̯̻͕͉̽̅́̍̔t͊̆͆̅͗͆ͬ̀̚͏̼̠͍̯̘̪̣͞h̥͚̱͚̟̘̘̖̽̈ͦͬ̇ͨ̚̕͟e̶͕̻̝ͧ͗ͨ̈ͯ͗͢͡ͅ ̖̺̔ͤͯ̈ͥ͆̓n̟̯̼̩̙̣͍̿͐̿͑͛ͩͯi̲͇̣ͪ̈͆̒͌̂̀͘ͅg̗̖̭̒̌̌͌̎ͧ̃ͦ͢͠h̘͙̮̤̟̃ͨ̈͐́͘t̫͓̫̥̥̉̔ͪ̂͞ͅ
̡̿̔͛͌҉̦̞̪
̛̙̤̠̬̙̫̺͎̾I̍̋ͮ͐ͧ͂ͯͦ̅͏͔̗ ̬̣ͧ̈́ͨ̾̽́ș͕̥̳̲͙̳̩͖̒̈́̀ͪt͈̘̜͕̗̯͔̋͂ͥͮ̓ͮ͡ą̸̻̗͉̺̜̫̽̐́́͌n̝͇̮̲̥͛̄̓͜d̸̼̗̗̱̪ͦ̅ͣ̊̆ͬ͐̀̀͠ ̢̢͆ͭ̇̔͏͇̫a̴̡̞͇̦̰̪̜ͥ͑̇́̽̒̔̐t͇͔̹ͭͣ͐ͤͮͧͦ͠ ̷̮̳͇̲͔̹̒͌̆ͧ̅͜͡t̃̿͂ͦ̅͢͏̠̰͇̻̯̳h͗ͫ̇ͤ̇̂҉̵͎̙̤̮̣̲̥̖e̶̛̘̖͚̮̞̹̊̇͒̈́̒̉̎ ̳̟͖̫̙̪͇̄̀́c͓̱̙̰̦̪̗͈̎ͮ̓̆ͦͯr̴̝̰̻̋̅ͤͧ̓̾͝ỏ͖̌͑̅ͫ̔ͫ͝s͍̪͑ͧ̌͟s̨̧̠̙̼̙̦̬͉̍ͭr̴̤͉̺̦͈̰̽ͪ̌̿̇ͨ͆ơ̗̖͓̦̦̏ͣ̓͗ͯ͌͛̽̀̚ȃ̹̰̥͔̪̃ḏ̨̹̠́́s̷̗̻̞͓͍̜̩̘͈̎ͯ̓͒̒̒͝ ̸̗̣̖̦̹̿̉ạ̯ͣ͊̾́̿̈͗n̷̨̨͔̣͉͕͚͂̓ͧ̏̒ḍ̼̺̘͎͋̾̑̎̽̏ ̧͈̯͉̲ͫ͛͑ͅc͉̗͚̟ͤ̌ä͚̩̣͕͚̙̘͒̒ͥ̋̏ļ̛̫̘̥̗̝ͤ̕ͅͅl̢͍̻̖ͤͥ͑̐ ̶̴̤̹̮̘̝̔͂ͭͫͫ͒ͅũ͚̿̿̄̋͝ͅn̲̭͚͖̼̬ͥͨ̾̇̎͊̎͘t̷̯̖͓̜͇̙̝̾̋̈͛ͩ̓o̴̷͚̰̗͙̘̮͉͉̟ͮ́̓͑ͦͥ ͇͖̘͚̆̉ͨͪ̈́͠ͅh̰͚̣̮͔̹̜̬̮͛͂̃̀ͨ́͡e̵͇̥ͨ̊͘r̷͒͌ͪ̏͆ͫ͑̚̕҉͎͇̝̹͔̟̠̱,̻͔ͧͫ̍̉͐̋
̩̠̥̺͖́͋̍̃̄͐̓̊
̺̳̙̪̱̩̺ͩ͐̀̑̾ͯT̡͔̞̣̖̣ͮ͊͡h̹͎͆̌͝e̦̘͔̙̝̬̳̦͗͟ ̧̥̮̣͇̻̱̝̔̄̽͋̕͞ǧ̢̻̦̗͇̯̓̑̕ȏ͓͇̼̱̤̗̖̫̿͡l̴̡̳̺̤͇͓̪̒͂͆͗d͔̹͓̪̯ͥ͂ͥ̄̈́̂̀-̶̮͓̭̝͚̼̣͚ͨ͆̕h̶̯͓̻ͬ͗̾̈́̈͑̕ē͔̱̜͇ͨ̈́̽̀͊e̼̥͕̭̳̬̲̼ͩ͌̏ͮ͘ḽ̲̣̔̇ͣͥͩͯ̃̍ͤe͈̼̖̬̳͔̞͕̗͐͌̿͝d̢͙̮̈́̐ͤ̐̒̈ͦͭ ̺̮̭̜̑̚͡ṁ̺̰ͯ̆ͮ̇ͧ̏a̷͚͍̪̞͛̅͗ȉͦ͏̺̣̺̭̙̀d͖͔̠͍̿ͬͨ̂͗́͒͌̆͞e̻̪̐͊̃̔͞n̏̋̋҉̤̺̘͍̩͔̤͉ ̩̹̭̝͓͓͍̀ͩ̑̚͝o̬̪̝̪̰̲̲̓ͩ̔̅͜f̝̩͕̄ͧ ̡̛͓͉͛͛̔ͨͭ̓ͨT̷͚͛̓̈́͊ͩ̽͢a̲̬̱̰̼͔̺̙̎̏ͬ͝r̴̴͇̤̟͉̞̱̼͍̽̒̿̒͐͐̒͜t̵͚̖͚̮̘͕̬̅ͯͥ͟͞å͓̱̫̆͑ͮͥ̊̅̂̄̀͢ͅr̴͖͕̝̺͖͔̲̝̘ͣ͒̓ͭͪ͆ͥǔ͔̻͜s̘̘̣̜̊ͫ̈́͑ͫ͡!̵͚͉͍͔̠̗̭ͩ̉̈́ͨͧ̌ͬ̒
̧͋̆ͣ̚͏̶̼̠̬͍̖͎ͅ
̸͚̙̖̜͗̈́̾̒̎͊̓̇̚͘ͅB̵̨͎͛̇ͣ͑ͅy͖̯̙͇̘ͦͮ ̸͎̞̦̬̰̹͙͂̑̾ͅh̸͓̦̮̘͓̲̘̳ͩͫ̓̋͒̑̌̽̈́͜e͚͔̹͉͓͍͎̣͛̍̽r̬͓̜̺̜͖̦̲̼͋̀͡ ̷̧͓͓̹̗̮͓̞ͧ͛̉̾̒̆ͬͅd̵͔̺͖͇͉̭̞̳̀͆̃͊ͫ̐͛͜ę̶̪̆č͕̬̮͚̝̆̒̀͂̄̈́͂͗ͅrͨͣ͆͒ͤ҉҉̞̞̼̭͙̩̖͔ę̻̻̤͈̙̪̎͊̈̑͞e̝̹ͫͤ́ ̹̤̫͓̮̖̀̓́ͅs̢̬̼̬͔̟̳͚̗͋̃ͥ̏͝h̦̮̻͚̪͉͌͐̈́ͬ͝ͅa̡̱̝̪͇̘̺̓̐̂̿ͭͩͫ̿̌ĺ̴̢͔̩̟̟̮̿̉ͅl̮̥ͨ̈͡͝ ̣̺̊͗̐͒̀m̺̲̞͉̼͚̭̃͊̌̀ͧy͓͉̒͂ͩ͗ͯ͞ ̵̶̟͇̞̙͚͈͋̿͂̌̄̚r͙͍̞̳ͬ̊͐̌ͭ͆́ḛ̟͇̬̩͓͖̳ͦ͐͐́ͨ̚q̛̐͆͏̺̺͍̯̠̳͉͙ȗ̱͇̮̓̂ͪ̂͟͟e̛̝̮̪̫̭̞̽̈ͬͮ͢ͅs̫ͩ̄̏͒̌̑̔͝͞t̷̢͕̻͈͓̭̟̔ͪͫ͗́ͬ̆͜ ̸̯̘̘͍̈̓̑̀͝b̤͕̮̻͈̤̖ͬͦ̽͆ͩ̓̋ͧ̏͞ͅè̛̟̥̈́͒ͫ̆͘ ̖̘̝̔ͯ͒̆͑͆ͥͫ̈́m̰̮͔͑̔́e̩̗͕͓͕̮͓̟̒ͯ͒ͪ̓͒̈͢t̠̟͓̪̍̑͋͢.̶̩̭̺͍̳̰̜͗ͩ̐̓̑̂̍͜͠
̨̬̮̗̭̰͂̈͜
̛̪͎̑̓ͣ̓̏̈̎͠Ī̙ͬ̉́͜͞f̻̮͍̺̹̖̙̝͌̑͂ ͔̭͖̮̰͈͇̒͌y̶̢̫̲͎ͯͫͥ̌͜oͯͪ̃̑ͧͤ͑̐͟͏̖̬u͈̗̝̭̟̯̤̦ͣ̎̍́ͅ ̷̡͉̻̭͂̄͊̓͑ͧf͚͉͔̾͋̈́ͨ͜a̴̲̩̞̱ͧ̑͘ļ̙̩̩̞̤̗̫̲̲ͭ͜ṱ̷̮̖̫̻̋ͫ͛̌̔ͯͣͥ́͜e̶͔͙̗͇͕͕̎̓̚ͅr̒ͤ̿͊̾͑̈ͤͭ͏̭͖̬̦,̵̝͍͎̭̺̜̏̑̐ͤͥ͗̀ ̥̼̺̻͔ͮ̃ͨ̀ŝ̟̼̖͔̲̤̤̼ͥ̉͠ŏ̵̺͇̘̻̱͆ͮ̔ͮ͊̕͡ ̞͖̄͊̂̈̀̈ͬs̴͈̯̬̠͇̐ͤ̔̽̈͒͆͂ͥ͟͠h̟̯̞̺̝̣ͦͨ̇͂̕ḁ̛͈̑̓̅̕ͅlͩͤ̚҉̙͔͢l̵̟̗̳̜̪͉͚̤ͮ̏̀ͣ̐͒̑͐ͯ͘ ̱͓̠̯̼̲̗̄ͩͧ̍̊̊͟ͅyͨ̇͊ͫ̍ͤͣ҉̟̹̼̞͇́͘ö̸̢͎̥̱͇̪̟̐̇ͥ̅ͪu̷̦͚̹͉̘ͨ̆̅̈̇̆ ̶̻̮̫̺̈́̌̓̍̆̄̈́͢͡s͕̞͋̒̐̆̆̊ͭ̓͝ȗ̱̩̬ͨ͛̍͠fͣ̒ͩ͠҉̗̘͓̠͉̥ͅͅf̻̞͆͆͂́͡ę̭̟̦͊̌̎ͥ̈́r̘̪̱͚̞͙̩ͩͦ
̘̤̫̼̮͙̹̗̌̾ͅ
̼͔̺̻̼͖ͥ̏̌̄͆ͧ̒I͋̊̓̏͏͍̠͢͢ͅn̺͕̦̯̪̼͖̞̏͋ͬ ̤̝͙̞̦̀t̳͔͕̫͚̫͖̹̺ͭh͚͇̠̞̼̙̏ͭ̅̿̀͟͠i̷̭̼͓͍͔͍͉ͮ̇̀̐ͯ̓ͅs̖̜̻ͩͤ͋͟ ̹̞͉͛ͪ͟h̥̻̼̦̗͎ͣ̓͌ͨ̾͐̓e͔͎̜͚̤͚̠ͬͨ͆͆ͭ͂ͧ̚a̫ͮ̐̀͘͡v̵̫̼̀͂́͝e̲̣̱̮̖̣͙̙̪ͭͨͬͮ̄ͤͥͨn̴͕̻ͤͮl͍͈̪͓͎͕̒̎ͫ͟͜y̖̽ͪ̿̕͜ͅ ͈̦̰͍̮̠͂̋̍͛sͩͥ͑͒͐҉̝͇̤̙̻̱ͅp̛̮͕̭̔̾h̝̻̝͈̖̘ͬͯ͛e̷̦̻̠̭̣͙ͩͫͤͤ͒͞ṟ̺̠̲̱͙̣̔̈́̽e̤̦̩͎ͣ̎ͮͨ̑͂̽̏̊͝ ̫̖̹̤̘̺̥͈͛͒̋̇̅̕a̮̞ͥͮ̈́̋ͨ̈ͦͮ́͡n͂̆̃̂̑̚͢҉̷̙̣̜ͅd̊̈́̒ͭ̅̌ͦ͏͈̰̙͙̭̳͟ ̬̯̰̂ͫ̆̚͟͠b̬͖̘͙̗̥̳̦̠̽ͦ͛ê̵͚̠͕̈́̈̑̈ÿ̞̭́̊͑́̐́̋͘͘͝ǫ̢͙̲̫̞̈ͪͯ͒͗ͅn͆͋̊̃͏͎́͢d͈̫͇͖̼̫̘̘̏ͣ͂ͣͬͭͥ̌̑

Burn the witch! She turned me into a newt! BURN HER!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 12:40:12 pm by Talanarsis »

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2014, 11:59:11 am »
+4
Burn the witch! She turned me into a nute! BURN HER!

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2014, 03:06:29 am »
+3
18 gallons of coconut oil, 5 strat silver and a hairless donkey and you've got yourself a deal!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2014, 07:07:05 am »
+1
18 gallons of coconut oil, 5 strat silver and a hairless donkey and you've got yourself a deal!

How about 60 strat silver and a night with Richard Simmons! He'll make ya sweat....
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 07:31:42 am by Talanarsis »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2014, 11:10:02 am »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2014, 11:35:22 pm »
is he still alive

Sadly, yes. Yes he is.....

Not that long ago (maybe a year) He went to a school, played with little kids, and made them sweat... They weren't able to sit for weeks...