Author Topic: Big spawn issue with DTV map every single game  (Read 424 times)

Offline Viktarion

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • What we do in life echoes in eternity
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Viktarion
Big spawn issue with DTV map every single game
« on: December 24, 2014, 04:10:45 pm »
+1
So, would like to ask if can just change terrain or whatever where enemy spawn every round since always few of them get stuck and we need to lose so much more time to kill them since need to pull them etc. So if can just change something so that they don't get stuck every round would be great.
It's on map DTV Tahrlberl.
And i am sure all DTV players will appreciate it and confirm that problem is really annoying.
Thanks!
PS. Sorry if in wrong section, i don't use forum often, just move it to where it should be.
Would you believe?

Offline THC_Permafrost

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Big spawn issue with DTV map every single game
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 12:30:00 am »
this is a issue on several maps, would be wonderful if it could be fixxed. either you have to lure or all the bots spawn around you and get ganked, please fix this

Offline Viktarion

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • What we do in life echoes in eternity
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Viktarion
Re: Big spawn issue with DTV map every single game
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 01:47:11 am »
this is a issue on several maps, would be wonderful if it could be fixxed. either you have to lure or all the bots spawn around you and get ganked, please fix this

Yes that is exactly what i meant, you need to lose so much more time since you need to go to spawn, then lure them back then repeat that almost every single wave, would be really nice if could be fix, DTV would be much more better for all who play it.
Would you believe?