No
3 (13%)
Yes
5 (21.7%)
Kill yursulf fgt
15 (65.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: December 25, 2014, 08:38:10 am

Author Topic: Banned in strat for no reason  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
Banned in strat for no reason
« on: December 15, 2014, 08:36:35 am »
+4
Hello I'm here to tell you about a strategus battle. In which some rude badmin banned me from for no reason when I was clearly not afk leeching. This is exactly why admins are never here to help.

In game name: ScHOi

What happened: I started playing regularly, killing people with my gear and then dieing, and attacking again. In teamspeak we then had me become naked with a short sword, a plan to wait near their flags hidden behind the hill so when they stopped defending, I could go and put down all their flags as a strategy. The admin then starts using his cheats, and show names cheats like a badmin, why would he do that in strat I was wondering. He then asked what I was doing and said it was part of a strategy, cursed a bit because I was excited for the strat. He then bans me and does not unban while my team mates were explaining it to him.

What I want to happen: Remove adminship from this guy, ruining the strat battle, ruining the fun. Why have more admins that don't do anything useful?

Name of the admin: FROYOYOYOYOYOTHEMAGENIFICENT

Time: 12/15/2014 around 1:28 AM Central

This is the first time I'm reporting someone, because this just is... ridiculous and should never have to happen.
Best quote
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Albus

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Banned in strat for no reason
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 09:12:52 am »
He was just waiting for them to push so he could cap flags, he was in TS with us and we had it all worked out! We lost the battle because ScHOi got banned for this stupid reason.
"Nothing quite like the feeling of getting clotheslined by a six and a half foot longsword"-Brick_Cavity

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 09:28:18 am »
+2
He was just waiting for them to push so he could cap flags, he was in TS with us and we had it all worked out! We lost the battle because ScHOi got banned for this stupid reason.

No, you lost because you suck and you had an afk leecher. i wanted to drink my beer and take a piss like no other. Did I afk? No, I overpowered my will for booze and piss for 50 fucking minutes to battle you dirty fucking neckbeards. Fuck you, and go fuck yourself.

Edit: let us send praise to our champion Joan, who resisted Jayrods attempts at sober low ping neckbeadery.

Edit2: Wtf is with all these new accounts? Is it perma bans coming back and complaining about adminship? And to the neckbeard below me, being active in TS isnt being active in the game, learn the difference. Send us your audio of your TS convo.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:38:22 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline Waldo

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 09:32:42 am »
I completely agree with Schoi the admin abused the ability to locate other players on the map found Schoi and then proceeded to ban him without warning. This is completely unacceptable considering the fact that the Admin was on the enemy team and starting making claims about how Schoi was being disruptive and rude towards others. Another claim that the admin made was that Schoi was leeching since he was naked however he was stealthy lurking around enemy flags in order to cap them. The battle itself was lacking on Mercs and banning a player such as Schoi would of given an obvious advantage to the admins team.

Events leading up to and shortly after his unjust ban
The reason why he said "We're .... he knows" is due to the fact that the admin had located him using his or her privileges while he was sneaking around.
http://imgur.com/jHiUnp4

Another picture showing that teamwork was the reason Schoi was half naked running around through the mountians not anything else: http://imgur.com/kt1HfsM

In reply to Arys_The_Drunk would you call actively participating with the team leeching?

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 09:41:58 am »
(click to show/hide)

I think what actually happened was some on on your team complained about a guy afk behind a tree, Froyo turns on his superman admin powers, see's that the complaint is valid and then the guy gets banned. That's called american justice motherfucker.

Edit: And the fact you think that neckbeard could overpower the likes of myself is just pitiful. He would've been ruined by the power of the short falchion.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:55:23 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 09:53:59 am »
Honestly this is why admins should only be allowed to ban players for leeching in strat if their team's commander complains about it. Hiding is a legitimate tactic as long as flag caps remain a game mechanic. Also schoi fights much better with little to no armor, so the naked part even makes a bit of sense if you know schoi. Not that froyo plays anymore, so he wouldn't.

(click to show/hide)
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 09:57:15 am »
+2
Honestly this is why admins should only be allowed to ban players for leeching in strat if their team's commander complains about it. Hiding is a legitimate tactic as long as flag caps remain a game mechanic. Also schoi fights much better with little to no armor, so the naked part even makes a bit of sense if you know schoi. Not that froyo plays anymore, so he wouldn't.

(click to show/hide)

There were no commanders.

I also like that none of you blame Jayrod's leaving the game for your loss.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 10:04:54 am »
There were no commanders.

I also like that none of you blame Jayrod's leaving the game for your loss.

Based off the screens of Waldo I'd say they were at least co-ordinating their efforts, and even if he was leeching a little bit less trigger happiness never hurt nothing. It's just frustrating to see the closest thing to tactics I've seen in a battle since this strat started get punished with a ban because ya'll were witch hunting.

Edit: tis also amusing that you managed to get someone actively engaged in team play banned in your factions third battle this strat. I mean talk about leeching. Top kek.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:09:42 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 10:10:09 am »
Based off the screens of Waldo I'd say they were at least co-ordinating their efforts, and even if he was leeching a little bit less trigger happiness never hurt nothing. It's just frustrating to see the closest thing to tactics I've seen in a battle since this strat started get punished with a ban because ya'll were witch hunting.

Sparivico have you gone from dick sucking one clan to another? Witch hunting? are you kidding? Perhaps if there was a screenshot of the page before...Also, "never hurt nothing" is a double negative, meaning it hurt something.

We weren't even in Ts together, get your shit in order and quit listening to your neckbeard overlords. Yea tell me about your faux logical fallacies. You weren't even in the battle, now you're the spokesman for them? Blow it out your ass sparvico, the movie you named yourself after sucks, hhow's that for an ad hominem?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:15:10 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 10:12:48 am »
+2
Sparivico have you gone from dick sucking one clan to another? Witch hunting? are you kidding? Perhaps if there was a screenshot of the page before...Also, "never hurt nothing" is a double negative, meaning it hurt something.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 10:20:50 am »
+1
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Also, Sparvico. If you think your pea brain can outmaster this neurologically sound brain of mine, filled with neuronal connections made from the same steel japanese swords are made from, you are sorely mistaken. Your thought process is that of an 80 year old with dimentia. You can only outmaster that of a 3rd graders english, based off your previous posts. If you wish to take this into formal debate take it to the PM's for there you weighed, measured, and will you absolutely be found wanting.

(dont forget to look at the length of our schawrz's. I win.)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:23:59 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 10:24:32 am »
+1
Also, Sparvico. If you think your pea brain can outmaster this neurologically sound brain of mine, filled with neuronal connections made from the same steel japanese swords are made from, you are sorely mistaken. Your thought process is that of an 80 year old with dimentia. You can only outmaster that of a 3rd graders english, based off your previous posts. If you wish to take this into formal debate take it to the PM's for there you will be weighed, measured, and will you absolutely be found wanting.

You missed a few words there.

Edit: I didn't come here to argue with a drunken idiot, so I'll leave replying to you to a mind of your own ilk, and await the response of someone that actually matters.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:29:28 am by Sparvico »

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 10:25:39 am »
You missed a few words there.

If that is your response you are already defeated.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2014, 10:28:54 am »

(click to show/hide)
[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised if you were just undiagnosed.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2014, 12:14:50 pm »
+2
After my proper amount of drink intake, i must say.

Really, you guys should be complaining to Jayrod. Once he left, it was over. I'm sorry but that's the cold hard fact. Joan and Jayrod were battling for first place, they had the highest KDR's on both teams..by a large margin, and they obviously were the best. Once your champion left it was over. You guys tried hard, but in the end...

4 desitiny motherfuckers
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 12:20:57 pm by ArysOakheart »