Author Topic: Account seems broken  (Read 234 times)

Offline Azlanek

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • The post is over to the left
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Khagataz, Azlanek
Account seems broken
« on: December 11, 2014, 03:17:55 pm »
So my character name used to be Ninja_Khagataz a few months ago, and I decided to come back into the game today. But I forgot that I'd removed my tag before leaving, and then unknowingly logged in under the name of Ninja_Khagataz. Now when I try to add the Ninja_tag to my name, it says that the name is already in use - presumably due to my own mistake. So the game thinks it's a completely new character, while it is not so. Can this be fixed somehow?

The other problem is that I couldn't see any equipment on the equipment screen when launched via the cRPG launcher. Tried Steam, still won't work. I can't even select anything via the equipment screen. Tested both WSE2 and regular launcher. In fact, the game thinks my character is level 1 while it is level 34 and on its 2nd generation.

Also, I don't seem to have a main character any longer - that is, they're all regular (even though 1 of them used to be a main). Just looks like my account is broken.

Oh, and yeah. I think this must be it. I got a new computer a while back, and this is the first time I'm actually playing the game with this new one. Any way to transfer the account then?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 04:04:46 pm by Azlanek »
The post is up there