Author Topic: A skip the fun bug, or feature?  (Read 510 times)

Offline problemsir

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Doors are the bane of my existence
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Catapults
  • Game nicks: Main:Problemsir_of_Catapultia ALT: Rondel, building_a_catapult
A skip the fun bug, or feature?
« on: December 10, 2014, 02:28:47 am »
+2
I recently discovered that after deleting one of my skip the fun characters and remaking him, that he retained all or part of the experience he gained while in skip the fun mode. I don't know if this is intended or not, or if it has been found by anyone other than me.
I will live forever, or die trying.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: A skip the fun bug, or feature?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 05:49:29 am »
+1
I recently discovered that after deleting one of my skip the fun characters and remaking him, that he retained all or part of the experience he gained while in skip the fun mode. I don't know if this is intended or not, or if it has been found by anyone other than me.

I renamed an alt character who was level 25, and now I have 2 copies of them in my account. They didn't get double gear but have the same level and build as the character with the new name.  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 04:34:52 am »
+1
All characters start at lvl 25 now, maybe that is what you are noticing?

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 03:01:01 pm »
All characters start at lvl 25 now, maybe that is what you are noticing?

I retired a character with and gave him a new name, after noticing the name Voncrow was taken. To confirm Voncrow was taken, I entered the game using that name, but wasn't kicked out, in fact I had a new account made from it with a level 25 character, I logged out and played on a regular character considering it weird, and the next day I noticed that my retired guy had the name Voncrow and was level 25. He kept his gen and items but had a different name than the one I set and a higher level. Which is ok with me since Voncrow was the name I wanted anyway.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login