Author Topic: [Unban] BlackRose_Sir_Metz  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Metz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban] BlackRose_Sir_Metz
« on: May 23, 2011, 03:48:16 am »
I was permanently banned for team killing (by accident!) 2 days ago... I don't think this justifies a permanent ban.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban] BlackRose_Sir_Metz
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 03:55:05 am »
But you "accidently" teamkill on a minutely basis.

Offline Kabookie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kabookieson
  • Game nicks: Kabookie
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 04:25:31 am »
hmm...
BlackRose may become infamous for this. I was on earlier and saw one of your team kill a fellow teammate because he was in their way... No remorse

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 05:10:44 am »
I'm pretty sure the only BlackRose with any kind of notoriety for TK'ing is Metz. And even then, Metz has never (from what I've seen) teamkilled intentionally. Sure, he team killed a guy on the server, but who can say that they've never team killed someone during a game? Truthfully, the only way team killing could justify such a harsh punishment would be because the team killing was absolutely intentional without an inch of an doubt.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 06:16:49 am »
While Metz might not directly attack a friend, he'll just spam all over the place so hard that any friendly caught in the crossfire will be tked, when TKs happen every rounds I think you might want to start looking where you're attacking.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 07:08:31 am »
Since The blackrose are posting please give him a warning if he is team wounding/tk a lot. If he does not stop he will be kicked. Would like to see posts confirming he still tks from people that do not have a grudge.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 01:17:50 pm »
While Metz might not directly attack a friend, he'll just spam all over the place so hard that any friendly caught in the crossfire will be tked, when TKs happen every rounds I think you might want to start looking where you're attacking.

May as well ban everyone else who does that permanently too. You think Metz is the only one?

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 03:36:15 pm »
SittingBull,

I know you're defending your guy, but keep in mind we won't ban him if he doesn't deserve it ... we'll keep and eye on him and if it's because he's just not careful, we'll ask him to pay extra attention when his swinging his sword. If it's some random team wounding because someone is blocking him, then he might need some time off to think about his actions. But as long as we have no proof of him TKing or FFing on purpose (intentionnally), I doubt he'll get any trouble (imho).

Posting in this thread, if it's not to bring proof of FF/TK or proof he didn't do it on purpose, is pretty useless so please avoid to do so :)

Thanks

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 06:12:21 pm »
(I was not the one who banned you but be aware of the following)

I have been getting several complaints about you in game.  I have not seen anything to warrant banning you, but be aware people are taking notice of your alleged wrongdoings.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 06:18:18 pm »
Temporary bans are always in order
Just a soldier

Offline Dragonette

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 06:31:02 pm »
Metz is a good guy.  He really loves the game and I think he has learned his lesson.  Cut him a break

Offline Metz

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2011, 12:29:18 am »
The thing is I don't recall tking when I was playing. If anything I maybe tked 2 people max in an hour of play time, and I was one of the top leaders on the scoreboard.

Sure I occasionally tk, but my role in game is a risky one and tking happens. My role is a light cavalry role that goes in for support and kills footmen fighting teammates and when the teammate at the last moment rotates position with the enemy, that is when the tk happens. In the long run, my tk to kill ratio is very low.

Perhaps do you know the names of the people "complaining"? So we could get an idea of who they are..

Btw, I never teamwound if someone is blocking the way. Horsebumping maybe if its a narrow passage and I can't outmanuever the teammate... So it would be considered an accident really.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:31:38 am by Metz »

Offline Metz

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011, 12:33:51 am »
hmm...
BlackRose may become infamous for this. I was on earlier and saw one of your team kill a fellow teammate because he was in their way... No remorse

Not me I am sure of that.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2011, 07:25:07 pm »
I think BR gets a bad rap for being 'TK'ers because people dont realize how many of them their are.

E.G.
Lets assume you TK once for every 10 kills you get.

If there are only 3 DL on a server and 13 BR, I'll be seeing BR TK's left and right, but its not the same person, its just because there are many of their members playing together.

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2011, 11:27:37 pm »
Agreed I don't think metz deserves a perm ban just how to watch his swings...  Its hard after coming back from DTV to siege or battle.  I remember when I played siege after 2 hours of DTV I think I killed like 5-6 teammates in 2 rounds because I wasn't used to holding my swings anymore.