Author Topic: I know you don't care. Still worth a try. [cute kitten inside!]  (Read 3267 times)

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I know you don't care. Still worth a try. [cute kitten inside!]
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2014, 08:30:41 pm »
+2
It's not philanthropy if it's towards animals you illiterate.

1. Take your hands and firmly grasp the stick that was shoved up your ass
2. Pull
3. Donate when finished

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2014, 08:35:23 pm »
+2
Update:

almost nobody gave a damn (here or elsewhere), - something animals (and many humans) "below" the equator are quite used to. And I have seen too much to be very surprised/upset/disappointed or anything else for that matter. It is "ok", and I am thankful for those who contributed and/or showed their interest in those furballs.

Part of the problem got "solved" already (several of the cats/kitten were killed), we managed to heal the wounded tomcat and the friendly fat dog with the skin problem - with our will, showing some affection, and using a few home treatments like tee tree oil from our own supplies. 

The money raised so far will pay for 4 phials of hormonal birth control (so no more little ones at least for 6 months or so) and a few bowls of decent food.
Sterilization or anything else expensive is out of range as things stand.

/End Update.

On a sidenote: there might be arrows of unknown origin sticking in some butts starting tonight... ;-)

Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline agweber

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 262
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Beware the Coming of the Great White Handkerchief
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Armentia, Ranged
  • IRC nick: agweber
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2015, 05:14:46 pm »
+1
Saw the update you just posted on that site. I'm sad to see that only myself and Prpavi were willing to donate. Perhaps now that everybody who had 'invested' into MBG now have that extra money to spare, you could get a few more bucks to help these poor critters. Hopefully bumping this back up to the front of general will get this a little bit more attention.

tldr; bump