Author Topic: Installation Directory  (Read 432 times)

Offline MeevarTheMighty

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/
  • Faction: RDP
  • Game nicks: Genemeve et al
Installation Directory
« on: November 01, 2014, 05:28:36 am »
Sorry for double thread, made this in Beginner Help, but this is probably more appropriate.

Trying to reinstall, net not great.

I couldn't patch with the launcher, as it always breaks part way through, so I downloaded the latest version from ModDB MB Repository.

How do I find/change the install directory for the launcher?

I have a heap of WB installs for some reason and can't seem to find the right one. I want to unpack my download into the correct directory so that I can play with the launcher.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 09:41:30 am by MeevarTheMighty »

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
Re: Installation Directory
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 11:35:39 am »
+1
If you are using Steam it should be something like C:/Program Files(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Mount and Blade Warband/Modules/cRPG/.If not,remove /Steam/SteamAppsCommon and you should find it.
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline MeevarTheMighty

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/
  • Faction: RDP
  • Game nicks: Genemeve et al
Re: Installation Directory
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 09:52:17 am »
Ok, realised what my problem was, that DL was last updated in 2011, so no wonder it was trying to do a full reinstall every time, even with the folder correctly located. :lol:

Is there any direct dl of the latest version? Otherwise, could devs please add a pause button to the launcher? I've tried to update in all likelihood hundreds of times now, best attempt got me 98% before the download broke.

Sad thing is, I don't even want to play c-rpg. I read the patch log and it looks worse than ever. I only want to retrieve/refresh my password so I can try M:BG. Was hoping to participate in the event this weekend, so I've been trying all day to get this dl working, but looks like that's not happening. >_>