Author Topic: Cannot add gold to clan bank "Cannot add starting gold". Character has 300k  (Read 399 times)

Offline Carthan

• Duke
  • Renown: 612
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Mad scientist and creator of QUANTUM-KAFEIN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BlackCompany
  • Game nicks: Vandal (Carthan)
I was going to put some of my gold into the clan's bank but for some reason I keep getting an error saying that I cannot add starting gold.
The character
-Is level 29
-Has plenty of gold (around 300,000)
-Is not a new character
-Not a skip the fun
-I supporting another character in the ladder

Any ideas why?
Yes, been posted before. Rather than practicing swinging a weapon, it would be better to go 1 hander and learn a martial art that specializes in takedowns, because that's all that really matters in that sport.

Offline Garner

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BlackRose
  • Game nicks: Insae
Same problem here, but in my case I can't transfer gold to my characters at all.

Offline Carthan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Okay, so it looks like they made it so characters can't transfer gold if they are less than level 30. Checking this out now
Yes, been posted before. Rather than practicing swinging a weapon, it would be better to go 1 hander and learn a martial art that specializes in takedowns, because that's all that really matters in that sport.

Offline Carthan

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Alrighty.
So if your character is less than level thirty and within a certain time frame of creation you cannot transfer items or gold.
You can check the item transfer tab and if you see the requirements listed that means you cannot transfer.

Locking thread.