Author Topic: Hungarian Internet Tax Disaster  (Read 4521 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: Hungarian Internet Tax Disaster
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2014, 02:22:12 pm »
What's funny is Japan got so bad up to WW2 cuz they started copying Europeans. History was decided when we used atom bombs to finally get unconditional surrender and immediately begin human aid and rebuilding to all of Europe and Japan,  with half the world wishing they got America on their side instead of the Soviets. With the EU on the brink of economic failure and European NATOs cowardice on display over Crimea and ISIS, you are all gonna be wishing you lived in America real soon heh
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2014, 02:24:06 pm »
+3
You are trying too hard now, be more mild so its not so obvious you are trolling.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2014, 02:28:56 pm »
Smoothrich, go to another topic with your USA nonsense.

Nobody cares.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2014, 02:40:56 pm »
God is he always gonna be like this from now on? Its like a second Berenger. So desperate for an identity so he goes for the stereotypical patriotism act to draw others into the "my pillowfort is better than yours" pissingcontest.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2014, 02:47:51 pm »
+4
The chinese buying them out must have really taken a toll on him.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 2893
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2014, 02:51:36 pm »
I bet Smoothrich is moonshiner irl.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2014, 03:06:47 pm »
+1

I'm fucking done with this joke of a country. Wish I could just get the hell out of here before these imbeciles get us kicked out from EU or close borders. We are pretty much the laughingstock of europe.

=/

Remember things could always be worse. What if you were living in Turkey right now?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2014, 03:45:13 pm »
+1
Remember things could always be worse. What if you were living in Turkey right now?

That doesn't make it any better though. e.e

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2014, 04:04:15 pm »
What's funny is Japan got so bad up to WW2 cuz they started copying Europeans. History was decided when we used atom bombs to finally get unconditional surrender and immediately begin human aid and rebuilding to all of Europe and Japan,  with half the world wishing they got America on their side instead of the Soviets. With the EU on the brink of economic failure and European NATOs cowardice on display over Crimea and ISIS, you are all gonna be wishing you lived in America real soon heh

This is so called "all of Europe": visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

Thank you very much Murica for rebuilding my country, which got independent in the 1989, just to fall under EU in 2003, which is offtopic. You barely have any idea of what you are writing about. You must be one of these Murica hero, that wants to introduce so called "democracy, and American way of life"... by force. America is like a bully, it only invades those who cannot defend themselves, and those that have some resources, or anything of value to share with.   
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2014, 04:20:58 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2014, 04:29:23 pm »
This is so called "all of Europe": visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

Thank you very much Murica for rebuilding my country, which got independent in the 1989, just to fall under EU in 2003, which is offtopic. You barely have any idea of what you are writing about. You must be one of these Murica hero, that wants to introduce so called "democracy, and American way of life"... by force. America is like a bully, it only invades those who cannot defend themselves, and those that have some resources, or anything of value to share with.

Sorry that Germany and Russia gangbanged central europe while the rest of Europe did nothing until it was their turn to surrender to H1tler then be liberated/raped by Stalin's hordes. We would've gotten there sooner, but France you know was a naz1 collaborator by then and kept killing Americans and Brits trying to help. But the miserable low quality of life you most likely live today is a gift from American made nukes, cuz your generation would've probably been sent off to die by now in a massive European land war if the USA wasn't around to keep everyone in line.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2014, 04:32:54 pm »
Poland is actually one of the best economical performers of the region.

I'm trying to find the graph I saw some days ago, but compared with hungary and the czech republic, etc they do way better, and came out of the economic crisis much faster as well.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:36:05 pm by Christo »

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2014, 04:35:57 pm »
+2
Do these posters look like they care about the actual facts? :lol:

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2014, 04:40:20 pm »
+1
Poland is actually one of the best economical performers of the region.

Of course, I was going to make them my one exception. I'm actually half polish myself. They are a shining star of freedom in the bleak wastelands of Europe, and time and time again have faced betrayals, partitions, and near genocide at the hands of their neighbors.

No need to mention Russians watching Warsaw be razed and doing nothing about it a stone's throw away with millions of troops, or the Western betrayal to assist Poland during WW2 by their legal allies.

Why do you think Poland is one of the biggest supporters of the United States in the entire world? We both understand the costs, and rewards, of freedom, unlike most of you.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2014, 04:47:38 pm »
Most of us don't understand the cost of Freedom? I dunno mate...  My country may be corrupt to very core of its goverment and burocracy, but we have the largest and most profitable black market outside of asia, all completely untaxed, how else can a region with between 40 and 50% unenployment and no "free money" schemes survive without mass starvation? We are truly free, we trade freely, we pay no taxes, we call no police, we take care of each other reguardless of beliefs or legality.

We know Freedom, but I'm not sure you even know what it looks like Smoothrich, living in your extreme right wing bible bashing rascist centre of mental inbreeding.
I don't know enough