Author Topic: Possible to recover key?  (Read 383 times)

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
Possible to recover key?
« on: October 21, 2014, 12:44:36 am »
Hello i haven't played c-rpg for about a year and in that time i bought m&b on steam and it reset my key to steam's key. I was just wondering if it is possible for the admins to get my key from my old acc so that i could change my key back and have access to my old profile. If it isnt possible please just tell me I have no problem with that. And i hope no one thinks that i am a person trying to hi-jack an acc. Thanks in advance for any help!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 01:27:36 pm by W0LF »

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
Re: Possible to recover key?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 04:18:23 pm »
+1
We cannot see anyone's keys, when you play cRPG it generates a new fresh ID specifically for cRPG.

You'll have to try and check your registry database to see if the old key is maybe still around in there, otherwise try and check your emails maybe.

If you send me a PM with the name of your old account though, and some info that can verify that it is indeed yours I'll look into transferring all your items to this new key.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
Re: Possible to recover key?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 07:48:23 pm »
Thanks i will pm you in the next few days to sort this out. I appreciate the help. Topic now locked