Author Topic: An Unprovoked Attack  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
An Unprovoked Attack
« on: October 18, 2014, 06:41:45 pm »
+8
While on a peaceful trading run, burdened down with way too many crates, Aezrayal of the 13 Knights was attacked by Hospitaller Goretooth.  There was no warning message, no declaration of war, no reason given.  My assumption is that Occitan believes because we are a small clan, we can not defend our own.

Which we can't.  But we can do what little we can to hurt them.  Due to this heinous attack, the 13 Knights declare war on Occitan.  Which is a shame, cuz we were going to try something a little more fun once we got our armies built.  Still, we cannot turn the clock back, and we will answer blood with blood.

If any other factions who are at war with Occitan wish to help us with silver, gear or men, it would be greatly appreciated.  But, with help or none, we will get our revenge for this cowardly act.

Bryggan,
13 Knights
Sumus Mala Fortuna

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
Re: An Unprovoked Attack
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 07:05:17 pm »
+2
While on a peaceful trading run, burdened down with way too many crates, Aezrayal of the 13 Knights was attacked by Hospitaller Goretooth.  There was no warning message, no declaration of war, no reason given.  My assumption is that Occitan believes because we are a small clan, we can not defend our own.

Which we can't.  But we can do what little we can to hurt them.  Due to this heinous attack, the 13 Knights declare war on Occitan.  Which is a shame, cuz we were going to try something a little more fun once we got our armies built.  Still, we cannot turn the clock back, and we will answer blood with blood.

If any other factions who are at war with Occitan wish to help us with silver, gear or men, it would be greatly appreciated.  But, with help or none, we will get our revenge for this cowardly act.

Bryggan,
13 Knights
Sumus Mala Fortuna

Bryggan, go do the dishes.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 07:18:30 pm »
+2
Bryggan, go do the dishes.
That's Jack's job.  Who's not in the 13 Knights.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 07:29:37 pm »
+2
HOLY SHIY THEY ATTACKED SOMEONE
ALDO ROAD TO 39 IS HAPPENING
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 07:42:50 pm »
+3
And the resistance grows ever stronger!
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 07:58:43 pm »
+1
lol caught headed where on peace? when you gonna stop running jack i mean do you think it's fun for me to keep catching these reinforce armies? yes.. but yeah it's fun :)

http://forum.melee.org/mercenary-recruitment/13k-strategus-mercenary-contracts/msg1052190/#msg1052190

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 08:07:44 pm »
+3
lol caught headed where on peace? when you gonna stop running jack i mean do you think it's fun for me to keep catching these reinforce armies? yes.. but yeah it's fun :)

http://forum.melee.org/mercenary-recruitment/13k-strategus-mercenary-contracts/msg1052190/#msg1052190

but he wasn't going to reinforce me. the only time you cought somebody was badoon and that was because he AFK ran from narra.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 08:22:23 pm »
+1

Not much of a reinforcing army.  But no, he was just passing by oblivious to your little scrap on his way to Knudarr castle.  But such is war- its the innocents who get hurt.

Also you should know we always let our enemies know what we're doing, so we can arrange proper battle times and such.  Still, despite the crappy time, it should be a fun battle.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 08:51:02 pm »
+1
Not much of a reinforcing army.  But no, he was just passing by oblivious to your little scrap on his way to Knudarr castle.  But such is war- its the innocents who get hurt.

Also you should know we always let our enemies know what we're doing, so we can arrange proper battle times and such.  Still, despite the crappy time, it should be a fun battle.
will ask kesh about the times next time in advance.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2014, 08:57:09 pm »
Which one was Kesh again?

Offline Albus

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2014, 09:02:59 pm »
+7
Yes. I was going to reinforce Jack with 2000 colored sands and 800 wooden sculptures. (<-Sarcasm) You're not suppose to attack us friendly traders! All I was doing was making money to feed my small family, BUT NO! YOU had to attack me! And now my children wont be able to do the things they love! I hope that when you go to sleep tonight you will think about how much of a terrible person you are and how disappointed your mother will be, knowing that YOU Goretooth attacked an innocent trader. You have ruined my Strategus experience and I don't know If I will ever play again.
-Aezrayil
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 09:39:12 pm by Albus »
"Nothing quite like the feeling of getting clotheslined by a six and a half foot longsword"-Brick_Cavity

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 09:43:05 pm »
+2
Lol! Hope you're joking about Goretooth ruining your strat experience! If anything he's showing you the ropes. If you learn anything from this just remember you gotta get dem crates!

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2014, 10:03:46 pm »
+1
Jack's got occi so scared they attacking anyone going near his castle in case they might be helping.

Or occi is using that as a cover to get the crates. But can they be that smart to mask what they're doing?

Time will tell.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2014, 10:05:21 pm »
+1
Psst Bronto- he's just saying that to lull the Occitan into thinking he won't come back for revenge.  But this was less about 'dem cwates' than them thinking we were supporting Jack.  So Aezrayel aka Albus had a good little cry, and I said, 'there, there", and he's all better now.  Convinced him to just sell his kids to Ramun for some extra coin (he's young, he can have more) and work on building a new revenge army in the off chance he loses.

But our plan is to destroy this attacking army by being the most awesome Strat battle fighters ever.  Then we'll take a couple castles and cities from them to prove we're serious then probably make peace with them.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2014, 10:17:38 pm »
+1
Only reason i attacked cause :twisted:  13 Knights with 16 members needs to be changed.
so expect a few more attacks to get that number down to the right number.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 10:21:00 pm by Goretooth »