Author Topic: I started playing M&B and cRPG 4 years ago - Looking back at the past and now  (Read 13732 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Wow, no mention of me, your greatest achievement, would not read again

You were a mistake, I'm sorry.

Just having a hard time believing your "I'm a better man now". But I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt :D
One of the few 1h only players where it actually has some elegance and not just spam...

I was always an asshat with you so I guess I understand your skepticism.

Swashbuckling 4ever btw.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Fasader

• Vain onion-eyed pigeon egg
  • Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Item unbalancer
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fasader, Mlatimir, Fasadripac, Modnar
  • IRC nick: Fasader
+2
Bjorderino, 22nd wasn't the first cRPG server. IIRC The first (public) one was the donkey computer running a 30-40 man server.
21:33:22 BaldRider: Poem submission: okiN is fat, chadz is blue, Fasader is pretty sexy, but not you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://soundcloud.com/shitfactory/father-and-panos

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You were a mistake, I'm sorry.
Say it ain't so.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Fasader

• Vain onion-eyed pigeon egg
  • Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Item unbalancer
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fasader, Mlatimir, Fasadripac, Modnar
  • IRC nick: Fasader
Say it ain't so.
You know it's true, stop living in denial.
21:33:22 BaldRider: Poem submission: okiN is fat, chadz is blue, Fasader is pretty sexy, but not you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://soundcloud.com/shitfactory/father-and-panos

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Bjorderino, 22nd wasn't the first cRPG server. IIRC The first (public) one was the donkey computer running a 30-40 man server.

You're right, now that I think of it..  But I didn't play a lot on that server, must've forgotten. Fixing.

Anyway, 22nd cRPG server was the biggest, like 100 ppl on some days.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
first cRPG server, EU only, server reset every 30 minutes, fun

Offline hellou

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+8
CRPG through the eyes of a normal player.

I started playing M&B long time ago on a server without a warband key. Since I like history I decided to buy me a key, I wanted 1 but got sold 2 keys for warband.
Then as complete noob I played on a 22nd server. The 22nd organized battle for us... I could not get kills and the archery was to much OP. I came from Battlefield 2 to Warband and wanted melee and not a range fest . Then I saw that 22nd organized on their server crpg mod and I decided to try it. You could build your character there. Without 22nd I have maybe never tried crpg btw. So I played the mod, were Oberyn grinded all the time the same build and killed everyone. I was shielder, I could not manual block. Most of my kills I got with javs, I threw them in Gnjus feet, forced him to wear better foot armour.  I was not that pro, I just aimed at his body but hit the feet... There was a 22nd guy, he was like a boss of 22nd, he cheated as archer with wpf, I remember I complained in chat about his one shot skills of shielders, before he got caught cheating, his nick was something with 22nd_V... Then Crpg got own servers.
At that time most shielders lost versus 2h, because they spammed us to death.
I saw some troll playing, I forgot his name. He just stand around in nomad cloth and throw daggers, never used his katana. People asked him why but he never answered. I got the idea to try something new, to be a Ninja in crpg. Why be a ninja?
The way of a ninja is flanking approach, good accuse not to stay in shieldwall not to direct approach enemies. Flanking attacks I could well from my Battlefield 2 special forces time. You flank the enemies, run to archers from behind cut them fast with katana before they can fight back, profit!
The problem was Oberyn and his horse, for that I had my javs, I scared Oberyn with javs away from me. If melee guys detect me I run away and throw javs at them or if they were fast I just turned around and cut them to the head. At this point I could manual block maybe one time, crpg was in fast game speed at that time. I used as armour Saracen guard armour, I had that black hood if remeber correct. It was fun and I got kills but one-on-one i could not do much, I could not feint. I had 2 simple macros left-right attack and right-left attack. So one-onone if someone could block, I would mostly lose.
Later I got a travel back (Leather Covered Round Shield), because archery was OP in that mod and without a travel back you could not dodge every of their shots if they detect you.

While I was dead,  spectated Varyag, because I wanted to learn playing, I could not manual block so I tried to learn to get a better shielder. From Varyag I learnt that versus other shielders I need to learn to feint fast. But there was still a problem, 2h spammers. While I trained to feint with shield I found out how to fight 2h the way they cant spam me.
I remember Staffmaster Fasader, he was killing armoured people with wooden staff, crpg is a crazy mod... the staffmasters just needed to have fun.
One time a nacked girl with Miaodao (chadz nick) ambushed me while I was approaching the archers.  I was really surprised, then it was nacked..., my travel back saved me, the girl destroyed the back but I could one time manual block and since the girl was nacked I killed her with one hit.
But before that I met Thomek on the battlefield. He started to followed me copy my style, he wanted always duel me, like between two ninjas who is better. The whole point for me to be a ninja was not to duel but kill from behind, ofc. I would lose every duel to Thomek, and if you want catach archers you need to be in time at right place. So I always run away from Thomek.
Since I found out how to be a good shielder I stopped my ninja carrier and started to play as shielder. I had to train vs other shielder but vs 2h I was very good, I won most fights vs them. There were another shielders like Olwen with 3 shields and so on but I was mostly running with Slil and cmp (good shielders, cmp was always turtling forward with her shield, I didn’t understand the tactic). Then I decided to start a new char Deremilitary and roleplay as roman legion soldier. A combined my flanking tactics and skills vs 2Hs and got kd like Lamhban, but Lamhban was still better since he got his kills from front assaults. At that time Oberyn, Gnujs, Lamhban found the Mercs because they wanted play in upcoming strategus. It was nothing for me, because I didn’t like Oberyn (killed me many times as peasant, grinded 2h hours a day, used horse without match the difficulties [chadz mod is always with bugs and exploits] and Gnujs (crossbow hiding). Lamhban was a funny guy before the Mercs btw. I left crpg to go back to other games like Battlefield 2.
Later I returned back with my other key (why with other key, I reinstalled warband and crpg but just used another key because I didn’t remember which I used before), Lamhban was leading his Mercs to victories in Strategus. In crpg everyone was level 40 or so. It was crazy. But there many big battles it was nice. I found out how to compete with that high level players. If you go agi and don’t wear armour you could outmanoeuvre all that tincans, like V-Mega. My tactic was direct approach but with hit and run I used my speed and high damaging 1h grosses messer  to slaughter enemies from flanks or behind before they could catch me.
It was maybe the best time of crpg, best battles. But then they changed the armour malus. You could not outmaneuvre the tincans anymore... I left crpg for other games.

Later I come back. Fasader has stolen our looms btw, typical yugo...
I remember Phyrex, he was very fast I had problems to run away from him, he always followed me, he could block and kick well. My tactic was to avoid one-on-one if possible but he always followed me because I had no armour, no armour easy target peasant like...
I chated with Mala, we agreed to loom a grosses messer is the best way for light shielder.  I started a new char with italian falchion, buckler and throwing axes, white tunica over mail and white headcloth to role play as sailor/pirate. Btw I don’t remember when but Lahmban played as Casader with berdiche polearm to show everyone that he can manual block.
One time I met him on duel server with Bjord both in heavy armor high level... Lamhban wanted to duel me with sword but could not kill me, after he got some cuts with my Italian falchion he put out his berdiche polearm and smashed my buckler and killed me. I could run away a throw axes at him, but it was not allowed. Then I duelled Bjord I got 8 hits on him but he was not dying, he killed me with 2. I reported Lamhban to cmp, she said that they already know about Lamhban ass like behaviour. I left crpg.
Later I came back and joined 22nd strategus faction as female char with my other key. We had some good battles but strategus was shit for shielders even Urist got most kills because he had wpf in polearm too... Then I loomed something and tried to give it my other char through the market for stones in that second TurmoilTom has stolen it. I contacted the Devs but... crpg = bugs. I left crpg again. I hope TurmoilTom enjoy my loom.

I came back as Marco Polo (not templar_polo) another key, from my previous chars of one of the keys I got a loom and money (1 million), I was rich. I started to play strategus, I came to get a lord of... CRPG was boring to me but at that time you had to play in crpg with your armour and weapons to be able to produce them in strategus. Because of that I stopped playing as shielder and learnt to manaul block to be a 2h. Because in strategus most people with good KD used 2Hs. Only one polish shielder had really good kds as shielder but it was not enough for an incoming lord who needs many mercenaries. Btw. Mercs at that point sucked as mercenaries because they wanted too much money for easy battles. But I made good connection with Wataga, Str/T, Legio and some others. I was raiding caravans in strategus to get gold, I raided merc trader for example... and other Wataga merc for me. I was in TS with Ivani4 who never blocks. T and SB splitted at that time, T needed troops for their strategus ambitions but had gold. So I traded troops for gold with them. These ways I made another millions in gold. I retired and used money to get three +3 looms, Danish, black armor, wisby hand armor.
But before that I had a swordsman in my service, Latrinenkobold, a good 2h, but nobody wanted to merc for him, he lost everything in strategus. I took him in my services, he helped my friendly factions with good kd. But he had problems with authorities, I used Phyrex build as 2h 15/24 and later to get 18/24. Because for me Phyrex was best 2h in crpg, in duel I hit Latrinenkobold 3 times but could not kill him, he killed me with two hits, 15/24 isnt a good build for duels I guess. But Phyrex is just better blocker and kicker than me... I lost my swordsman.
From my contacts with Sharky I did know that Legio wanted leave strategus and wanted give away a village. Me and one german merchant agreed to take over the village, he gave me 100-200 troops, I equipped my and his troops and was moving to the village as Kapikuls took it over.
I wrote to the Kapikulu Bey to stop his illegal actions because Legio the village to me but the Sultan of Kapikulus did not hear to warnings. He could not believe that one single player would own his army, always asked me about my clan. Then I attacked him, Wataga was allied with Kapikulus and didn’t merc for me, but my mercs from STR/T, DRZ, Hospitaller (friends of german merchant) and some other smashed away the turks in my black armor, Danish, and wisbys it was a nice ownage. There was a bug in strategus, if you transfer or retire you lose the village or all your items, i don’t remember anymore. Devs could not fix their bugged strategus so I left it. Because I could not reach more and invest time in bugged mod was pointless. I rewarded my heros from the battle for the village with my sword, armour, hand armour and money, deleted the key. Btw Greys cheated with 100s of accounts at that time.

I still had another key, long time I didn’t play warband. But then I came back as female char, the great leader mao restored my looms... from all previous chars on that key, ofc. not that one that TurmoilTom has stolen. I joined The Grey faction in strategus, not crpg, because greys were alliances on 22nd in previous strategus rounds. But then I saw that I have to be their robot, I came back to rtest new strategus and not just stay in a town to give grey my troops... Lamhban recruited me for his faction, he told me that I to find together in strat than be harpags robots, so I left greys and joined his faction. At that time PTX lost everything on items in strat and stopped be active there but still had a fief. Lamhban didn’t organized anything, I was disappointed from him, because he was leader of mercs in 1st strategus, a very good player in the past (and hated because of the character), I thought he would organized our faction to make us strong, but such lazy fat ass do nothing mates like Lamhban and PTX you will hardly meet again, if you compare their skills in that strat with druzhina leaders skills. But anyways I had my village and to defend it I started recruit people from DTV (clanless players) to our faction and ofc for my village. I recruited some russian noob, she/he was good at DTV but had no skill vs human players. He hated Druzhina. I tshowed him/her how to play and trade in strategus, gave him trade routes, money. He helped me to recruit other DTV noobs. I teached them too, gave them trade routes. We recruited Grandmom, she hated UIF the most, always nerfed me with ideas how to go to war vs UIF, while on the side Lamhban and PTX didn’t do anything to prepare for a defence. Ofc. we had not a chance if UIF would attack us. I gave my russian friend money horses and trade goods to sell it and come back with money but the traitor decided to give my money to Lamhban (our general in other fief who didn’t do anything for the faction). The Russian traitor has just stolen days and weeks of work i put to organized the money (started with nothing) and people. Lamhban could defend one time his fief with my money, UIF/DRZ took my defenceless village. I saw it coming, and wanted be prepared for UIF attack, ofc I would not be able to win vs UIF in the long run, but I could contact Druzhina and STR /T for a deal, that they let my DTV Village live but for that I need to be able defend it. The Russian traitor destroyed all my plans. I thought about to join the mercs faction just to help them with troops and gold vs UIF but for that you need to sit in their TS, play with them, UIF wiped them I guess, I dunno I left crpg/strategus again.

So im more player who played crpg in periods to test it and then leave, not a big hero but on my crpg life you can see crpg bugs through the time

Btw before throwing and side sword nerf I had fun on siege server vs 2h heros like gtx (eu) or spookisland (na) with war darts and 1h no shield it was fun too.

Cheers =)

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 09:07:04 pm by hellou »

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
hellou and gooudbye

Tomeusz has some competition with this shit

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
CRPG through the eyes of a normal player.

I started playing M&B long time ago on a server without a warband key. Since I like history I decided to buy me a key, I wanted 1 but got sold 2 keys for warband.
Then as complete noob I played on a 22nd server. The 22nd organized battle for us... I could not get kills and the archery was to much OP. I came from Battlefield 2 to Warband and wanted melee and not a range fest . Then I saw that 22nd organized on their server crpg mod and I decided to try it. You could build your character there. Without 22nd I have maybe never tried crpg btw. So I played the mod, were Oberyn grinded all the time the same build and killed everyone. I was shielder, I could not manual block. Most of my kills I got with javs, I threw them in Gnjus feet, forced him to wear better foot armour.  I was not that pro, I just aimed at his body but hit the feet... There was a 22nd guy, he was like a boss of 22nd, he cheated as archer with wpf, I remember I complained in chat about his one shot skills of shielders, before he got caught cheating, his nick was something with 22nd_V... Then Crpg got own servers.
At that time most shielders lost versus 2h, because they spammed us to death.
I saw some troll playing, I forgot his name. He just stand around in nomad cloth and throw daggers, never used his katana. People asked him why but he never answered. I got the idea to try something new, to be a Ninja in crpg. Why be a ninja?
The way of a ninja is flanking approach, good accuse not to stay in shieldwall not to direct approach enemies. Flanking attacks I could well from my Battlefield 2 special forces time. You flank the enemies, run to archers from behind cut them fast with katana before they can fight back, profit!
The problem was Oberyn and his horse, for that I had my javs, I scared Oberyn with javs away from me. If melee guys detect me I run away and throw javs at them or if they were fast I just turned around and cut them to the head. At this point I could manual block maybe one time, crpg was in fast game speed at that time. I used as armour Saracen guard armour, I had that black hood if remeber correct. It was fun and I got kills but one-on-one i could not do much, I could not feint. I had 2 simple macros left-right attack and right-left attack. So one-onone if someone could block, I would mostly lose.
Later I got a travel back (Leather Covered Round Shield), because archery was OP in that mod and without a travel back you could not dodge every of their shots if they detect you.

While I was dead,  spectated Varyag, because I wanted to learn playing, I could not manual block so I tried to learn to get a better shielder. From Varyag I learnt that versus other shielders I need to learn to feint fast. But there was still a problem, 2h spammers. While I trained to feint with shield I found out how to fight 2h the way they cant spam me.
I remember Staffmaster Fasader, he was killing armoured people with wooden staff, crpg is a crazy mod... the staffmasters just needed to have fun.
One time a nacked girl with Miaodao (chadz nick) ambushed me while I was approaching the archers.  I was really surprised, then it was nacked..., my travel back saved me, the girl destroyed the back but I could one time manual block and since the girl was nacked I killed her with one hit.
But before that I met Thomek on the battlefield. He started to followed me copy my style, he wanted always duel me, like between two ninjas who is better. The whole point for me to be a ninja was not to duel but kill from behind, ofc. I would lose every duel to Thomek, and if you want catach archers you need to be in time at right place. So I always run away from Thomek.
Since I found out how to be a good shielder I stopped my ninja carrier and started to play as shielder. I had to train vs other shielder but vs 2h I was very good, I won most fights vs them. There were another shielders like Olwen with 3 shields and so on but I was mostly running with Slil and cmp (good shielders, cmp was always turtling forward with her shield, I didn’t understand the tactic). Then I decided to start a new char Deremilitary and roleplay as roman legion soldier. A combined my flanking tactics and skills vs 2Hs and got kd like Lamhban, but Lamhban was still better since he got his kills from front assaults. At that time Oberyn, Gnujs, Lamhban found the Mercs because they wanted play in upcoming strategus. It was nothing for me, because I didn’t like Oberyn (killed me many times as peasant, grinded 2h hours a day, used horse without match the difficulties [chadz mod is always with bugs and exploits] and Gnujs (crossbow hiding). Lamhban was a funny guy before the Mercs btw. I left crpg to go back to other games like Battlefield 2.
Later I returned back with my other key (why with other key, I reinstalled warband and crpg but just used another key because I didn’t remember which I used before), Lamhban was leading his Mercs to victories in Strategus. In crpg everyone was level 40 or so. It was crazy. But there many big battles it was nice. I found out how to compete with that high level players. If you go agi and don’t wear armour you could outmanoeuvre all that tincans, like V-Mega. My tactic was direct approach but with hit and run I used my speed and high damaging 1h grosses messer  to slaughter enemies from flanks or behind before they could catch me.
It was maybe the best time of crpg, best battles. But then they changed the armour malus. You could not outmaneuvre the tincans anymore... I left crpg for other games.

Later I come back. Fasader has stolen our looms btw, typical yugo...
I remember Phyrex, he was very fast I had problems to run away from him, he always followed me, he could block and kick well. My tactic was to avoid one-on-one if possible but he always followed me because I had no armour, no armour easy target peasant like...
I chated with Mala, we agreed to loom a grosses messer is the best way for light shielder.  I started a new char with italian falchion, buckler and throwing axes, white tunica over mail and white headcloth to role play as sailor/pirate. Btw I don’t remember when but Lahmban played as Casader with berdiche polearm to show everyone that he can manual block.
One time I met him on duel server with Bjord both in heavy armor high level... Lamhban wanted to duel me with sword but could not kill me, after he got some cuts with my Italian falchion he put out his berdiche polearm and smashed my buckler and killed me. I could run away a throw axes at him, but it was not allowed. Then I duelled Bjord I got 8 hits on him but he was not dying, he killed me with 2. I reported Lamhban to cmp, she said that they already know about Lamhban ass like behaviour. I left crpg.
Later I came back and joined 22nd strategus faction as female char with my other key. We had some good battles but strategus was shit for shielders even Urist got most kills because he had wpf in polearm too... Then I loomed something and tried to give it my other char through the market for stones in that second TurmoilTom has stolen it. I contacted the Devs but... crpg = bugs. I left crpg again. I hope TurmoilTom enjoy my loom.

I came back as Marco Polo (not templar_polo) another key, from my previous chars of one of the keys I got a loom and money (1 million), I was rich. I started to play strategus, I came to get a lord of... CRPG was boring to me but at that time you had to play in crpg with your armour and weapons to be able to produce them in strategus. Because of that I stopped playing as shielder and learnt to manaul block to be a 2h. Because in strategus most people with good KD used 2Hs. Only one polish shielder had really good kds as shielder but it was not enough for an incoming lord who needs many mercenaries. Btw. Mercs at that point sucked as mercenaries because they wanted too much money for easy battles. But I made good connection with Wataga, Str/T, Legio and some others. I was raiding caravans in strategus to get gold, I raided merc trader for example... and other Wataga merc for me. I was in TS with Ivani4 who never blocks. T and SB splitted at that time, T needed troops for their strategus ambitions but had gold. So I traded troops for gold with them. These ways I made another millions in gold. I retired and used money to get three +3 looms, Danish, black armor, wisby hand armor.
But before that I had a swordsman in my service, Latrinenkobold, a good 2h, but nobody wanted to merc for him, he lost everything in strategus. I took him in my services, he helped my friendly factions with good kd. But he had problems with authorities, I used Phyrex build as 2h 15/24 and later to get 18/24. Because for me Phyrex was best 2h in crpg, in duel I hit Latrinenkobold 3 times but could not kill him, he killed me with two hits, 15/24 isnt a good build for duels I guess. But Phyrex is just better blocker and kicker than me... I lost my swordsman.
From my contacts with Sharky I did know that Legio wanted leave strategus and wanted give away a village. Me and one german merchant agreed to take over the village, he gave me 100-200 troops, I equipped my and his troops and was moving to the village as Kapikuls took it over.
I wrote to the Kapikulu Bey to stop his illegal actions because Legio the village to me but the Sultan of Kapikulus did not hear to warnings. He could not believe that one single player would own his army, always asked me about my clan. Then I attacked him, Wataga was allied with Kapikulus and didn’t merc for me, but my mercs from STR/T, DRZ, Hospitaller (friends of german merchant) and some other smashed away the turks in my black armor, Danish, and wisbys it was a nice ownage. There was a bug in strategus, if you transfer or retire you lose the village or all your items, i don’t remember anymore. Devs could not fix their bugged strategus so I left it. Because I could not reach more and invest time in bugged mod was pointless. I rewarded my heros from the battle for the village with my sword, armour, hand armour and money, deleted the key. Btw Greys cheated with 100s of accounts at that time.

I still had another key, long time I didn’t play warband. But then I came back as female char, the great leader mao restored my looms... from all previous chars on that key, ofc. not that one that TurmoilTom has stolen. I joined The Grey faction in strategus, not crpg, because greys were alliances on 22nd in previous strategus rounds. But then I saw that I have to be their robot, I came back to rtest new strategus and not just stay in a town to give grey my troops... Lamhban recruited me for his faction, he told me that I to find together in strat than be harpags robots, so I left greys and joined his faction. At that time PTX lost everything on items in strat and stopped be active there but still had a fief. Lamhban didn’t organized anything, I was disappointed from him, because he was leader of mercs in 1st strategus, a very good player in the past (and hated because of the character), I thought he would organized our faction to make us strong, but such lazy fat ass do nothing mates like Lamhban and PTX you will hardly meet again, if you compare their skills in that strat with druzhina leaders skills. But anyways I had my village and to defend it I started recruit people from DTV (clanless players) to our faction and ofc for my village. I recruited some russian noob, she/he was good at DTV but had no skill vs human players. He hated Druzhina. I tshowed him/her how to play and trade in strategus, gave him trade routes, money. He helped me to recruit other DTV noobs. I teached them too, gave them trade routes. We recruited Grandmom, she hated UIF the most, always nerfed me with ideas how to go to war vs UIF, while on the side Lamhban and PTX didn’t do anything to prepare for a defence. Ofc. we had not a chance if UIF would attack us. I gave my russian friend money horses and trade goods to sell it and come back with money but the traitor decided to give my money to Lamhban (our general in other fief who didn’t do anything for the faction). The Russian traitor has just stolen days and weeks of work i put to organized the money (started with nothing) and people. Lamhban could defend one time his fief with my money, UIF/DRZ took my defenceless village. I saw it coming, and wanted be prepared for UIF attack, ofc I would not be able to win vs UIF in the long run, but I could contact Druzhina and STR /T for a deal, that they let my DTV Village live but for that I need to be able defend it. The Russian traitor destroyed all my plans. I thought about to join the mercs faction just to help them with troops and gold vs UIF but for that you need to sit in their TS, play with them, UIF wiped them I guess, I dunno I left crpg/strategus again.

So im more player who played crpg in periods to test it and then leave, not a big hero but on my crpg life you can see crpg bugs through the time

Btw before throwing and side sword nerf I had fun on siege server vs 2h heros like gtx (eu) or spookisland (na) with war darts and 1h no shield it was fun too.

Cheers =)

Hello mate.

Thanks for your story. It's nice to see even some anons pop up and speak up.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+5
I have absolutely no idea why I read it entirely, but I enjoyed it.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
I have absolutely no idea why I read it entirely, but I enjoyed it.

Good for you, fucker.

Just kidding, glad you liked it.

I think you were a fan of mine in the earlier days, before you truly knew what an asshole I was. :lol:

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Good for you, fucker.

I think you were a fan of mine in the earlier days, before you truly knew what an asshole I was. :lol:

Assholes are the best people, they're honest.  Its the nice ones you have to look out for.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+1
Good for you, fucker.

Sorry for being unclear, I was talking about hellou's convoluted essay of doom. And no I wasn't much of a fan of you, what does that even mean?

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
It means anal pleasures, shit moustaches, and so on.

Embrace thy fate.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Sorry for being unclear, I was talking about hellou's convoluted essay of doom. And no I wasn't much of a fan of you, what does that even mean?

Oh, well... that's awkward....

Yes you were, I remember clearly how enthusiastic you were about being on the same team as me, don't lie.