Author Topic: UNBAN Gadrik_Warjagi  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Gribnir_Thorwaldson

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
UNBAN Gadrik_Warjagi
« on: October 09, 2014, 04:49:44 pm »
Norse_Erzengle wanted to kick me from the tower on the map, so I hit him back. Then he reported me, in the same time I reported him for it. And then we went to the flag to cap it, and after the capped it and won and when everyone was cheering I killed him. The round was already over. And when the next round started he banned me for 2 DAYS and 1 hour. For this? Really really exaggerated don't you think? And only because he wanted to kill me and I killed him instead?

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey nigga your lance is 10 meter long or something
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Faction: Kievan Rus
  • Game nicks: Zvonimir_of_Rus
Re: UNBAN Gadrik_Warjagi
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 04:54:01 pm »
Also to add, I was in the server when this happend and so was the other clanmember XeliusCRO. We were all 3 on TS, when suddenly he is banned for 2 days and 1 hour.

Screenshot of the ban: http://i.imgur.com/XL1T98D.jpg

After this, some members of von_Krems clan proceeded to swear to us and say "Ban all Waryag fuckers for 2 days" "fucktards" etc. For no reason. Then Molly muted one of them. So it is all good. This ban was extremely unfair, and likely personal hate was involved from previous relations.
I duel 1vs1 horse vs horse. Dude have nigga long lance that have 10 metres long or something.

Many time i can see as people use this script where horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 05:01:56 pm »
sorry erzengel but you're one of the people, destroying the mod and this is my personal opinion.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 05:08:08 pm »
Hahaha. You accidently teamhit me in a clusterfuck. After that I gave you a friendly nudge with my shield. Obviously I had no intention at all to teamkill you... It was only a reminder to be more careful.

But then you freaked out. You gave me a nudge and then teamhit me with your axe, which I reported. You reported my nudge in return. 30 seconds later you teamkilled me on purpose at the end of the round...

This is already your 4th ban for teamkilling. Perhaps you should control your rage and don't behave like an ass?

Logs:

(click to show/hide)

Oh, another line from the logs:

[16:15:54] chat,,dragonhulk,team,he was killing me to same team all time.

Perhaps this is the reason why Krems were "insulting" you?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 05:16:33 pm by Erzengel »

Offline Varadin

• fite me irl
  • Duke
  • Renown: 577
  • Infamy: 353
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Serbian
    • View Profile
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Varadin
  • IRC nick: Varadin
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 05:31:30 pm »
Erz i understand the ban , but 2 days is much make it 1 day like u did to everyone else :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 05:32:52 pm »
Oh, another line from the logs:

[16:15:54] chat,,dragonhulk,team,he was killing me to same team all time.

Perhaps this is the reason why Krems were "insulting" you?

They were not just insulting him. They were insulting all of us for no reason. I didn't capture it because I left server really fast. Some krems were saying "fucktard waryags" "ban these fuckers for 2 days all of them" etc etc. What did I had to do with this? Or Xelius who just STARTED the game? Grow up please. You are inactive player, you come on for 30 minutes. Make a ban of 2 days for a teamkill AFTER THE ROUND ENDS. And leave again go inactive. And call yourself an admin. No offense buddy but that's awful .. Really bad. Unfair and you are very one sided full of personal hate.

Why did another admin have to mute the countless krems which insulted us who just joined the server for absolutely no reason?
I duel 1vs1 horse vs horse. Dude have nigga long lance that have 10 metres long or something.

Many time i can see as people use this script where horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 05:48:58 pm »
They were not just insulting him. They were insulting all of us for no reason. I didn't capture it because I left server really fast. Some krems were saying "fucktard waryags" "ban these fuckers for 2 days all of them" etc etc. What did I had to do with this? Or Xelius who just STARTED the game? Grow up please. You are inactive player, you come on for 30 minutes. Make a ban of 2 days for a teamkill AFTER THE ROUND ENDS. And leave again go inactive. And call yourself an admin. No offense buddy but that's awful .. Really bad. Unfair and you are very one sided full of personal hate.

Why did another admin have to mute the countless krems which insulted us who just joined the server for absolutely no reason?

What do I have to do with Krems being trolls? I don't think that you have to tell me to grow up.

I am not inactive. I am playing quite a lot again since two weeks. But anyways, what does this have to do with the ban? Am I only allowed to do my admin job if I play for 5 hours each day? :rolleyes:

Your friend teamhit me on purpose because I gave him a friendly nudge. I ignored this and only reported the teamhit. This is the point where he should have stopped. But then he also teamkilled me at the end of the round. Well, I guess if you are that stupid to teamhit and teamkill an admin you deserve a little break.

Usually I would have given him one day for the teamkill, but he was behaving like a total dick. He even reported my nudge after he teamattacked me. And now you are accusing me of abusing my admin powers and having a personal grudge on him. That's not how an unban request works...

So, why should I reduce his ban? He isn't even sorry at all. He could have written me a personal message, explaining the situation from his point of view and then we would have sorted it out. But not this way...

Personal hate? What are you talking about? I don't even know/remember you guys.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 05:59:06 pm by Erzengel »

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 05:57:54 pm »
What do I have to do with Krems being trolls? I don't think that you have to tell me to grow up.

I am not inactive. I am playing quite a lot again since two weeks. But anyways, what does this have to do with the ban? Am I only allowed to do my admin job if I play for 5 hours each day? :rolleyes:

Your friend teamhit me on purpose because I gave him a friendly nudge. I ignored this and only reported the teamhit. This is the point where he should have stopped. But then he also teamkilled me at the end of the round. Well, I guess if you are that stupid to teamhit and teamkill an admin you deserve a little break.

Usually I would have given him one day for the teamkill, but he was behaving like a total dick. He even reported my nudge after he teamattacked me. And now you are accusing me of abusing my admin powers and having a personal grudge on him. That's not how an unban request works...

Personal hate? What are you talking about? I don't even know/remember you guys.

Good act, you ever considered acting career? Regardless. Very unfair ban, the cRPG community is already tiny. You are really doing a great and lovely improvement of banning people who are active members of this community for teamkilling you WHEN THE ROUND IS OVER.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2014, 06:00:01 pm »
sorry Erzengel! there will always be people who take advantage of their position to lead to their personal war.

your insult, confirms my opinion about you ;)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:03:04 pm by Gribnir_Thorwaldson »

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2014, 06:00:54 pm »
Yep, it is always the admins fault when somebody gets banned.  :rolleyes:

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2014, 06:15:05 pm »
Yep, it is always the admins fault when somebody gets banned.  :rolleyes:

No, you are wrong. Most of the time it's not wrong because of admin, it's absolutely hilarious what you banned him for. The chat entered a complete and utter shitstorm after what you did. But of course, not your fault. You are admin, you cannot possibly be wrong right? Cool, killed after round ends, 2 DAY BAN!

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2014, 06:18:54 pm »
No, you are wrong. Most of the time it's not wrong because of admin, it's absolutely hilarious what you banned him for. The chat entered a complete and utter shitstorm after what you did. But of course, not your fault. You are admin, you cannot possibly be wrong right? Cool, killed after round ends, 2 DAY BAN!

Right, banning somebody for intentional teamhitting and teamkilling is wrong. :lol:

Oh boy...

Ah I forgot, being an active player makes you completly immune to getting banned and allows you to break the rules whenever you want. My fault again, sorry.  :cry:

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 06:21:17 pm »
Erzengel I really have nothing against you, but you tried to hit me from the tower and I am not pleased's normal and then this exaggerated ban lol

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2014, 06:25:45 pm »
I didn't try to push you from the tower, lol. Why would I do that? You were not even close to falling down.

An admin gives you a nudge and your first reaction is "Oh, he clearly wants to teamkill me. Let him taste my axe!"?

I already ignored your teamhit. But also teamkilling me was too much.

Contact me again tomorrow and I might see if I reduce the ban.

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 06:49:25 pm »
lol why should I attack someone for no reason and then also a admin???

I'm in the game so often nudge, because I would have but many people have killed XD

I sign up tomorrow