Author Topic: Ban: Foxxy_Shortbottom  (Read 645 times)

Offline FuryBlade_KeBaB

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban: Foxxy_Shortbottom
« on: September 23, 2014, 01:56:13 pm »

1. Name of your character involved
Ranger_Leonce

2. Name of offending character(s)
Foxxy_Shortbottom

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
EU_1 13:50

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
I was playing on my HA Ranger_Leonce 5 min ago.
First she initiated a poll to kick me, it was accepted by the majority.
I rejoined the server just to get Teamkilled by her at spawn imidiatly. Followed by a ban poll by her which was also accepted.
As much as i already know the community hates HA i dont feel like this is the way to deal with it.
Please teach her a lesson. :cry:

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
She litteraly just hate me because im HorseArcher.

6. Multiple Screenshots
No screenshot:(

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
Ranger_Arrow_in_the_knee
Shoko_the_grey
Mortingen
Torben
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 02:00:53 pm by FuryBlade_KeBaB »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban: Foxxy_Shortbottom
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 02:05:21 pm »
Erm... Nope. I didn't start the kick poll, that was Jtobiasm, and you were polled for delaying the round by just riding around with your bumchum on other team, neither of you fighting, just riding around the map. I pressed 1 on that poll.

Then I tk'ed you by accident. I apologise for that. But you THEN rejoined, spawning twice in one round, and for THAT you were banpolled.

So don't cheat, and you wont get people trying to poll to kick and ban you. Super simple stuff!

(click to show/hide)

EDIT: SS shows me hitting him and his horse, he dies, then lower we see him getting kills, same round. Miracle.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 07:44:46 pm »
I say both of you should be punished, you Foxxy for intentional TK and Leonce for doublespawning and being good HA and headshotting me almost every round
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 09:01:09 pm »
I was the one who kicked polled you because it was 2v1 and you didn't even bother helping me as your clan mate was on the other team. The kick poll went through, meaning your team even voted to kick you.

Offline FuryBlade

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadia
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 01:35:18 pm »
Foxxy, how can you "accidentally" Tk someone in the start of a round, where you even need to strike him multible times, seems quiet on purpose in my opinion. And how can you blame him for joining in again after you, his so called team mate choose to kill him on purpose. And then when he get's in you poll a ban poll for him, and why even a ban? Stop being so buthurt just cause he is a HA.
Knight's heavy and armored up, move in a siege to conquer the top. They make ready for war, and look at their armors, and remember the time where they just was farmers. They draw the swords and the shields in faith, then they tower opned and the rushed out and raged.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 02:12:39 pm »
The teamkill really looks very suspicious. In my opinion it is very unlikely that he accidently hit you twice with his Throwing Axe at the beginning of the round. There is even a warning message... Rejoining after you were teamkilled on purpose is hardly against the rules.

I can't say for sure if the teamkill was on purpose or not, though. It also seems like you were delaying before.

So I will close both topics without a punishment. But I don't want something similar to happen again.

Edit: He admitted the teamkill and will be banned for 5 days: http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/%28eu%29-erzengel/msg1072204/#msg1072204
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 03:32:06 pm by Erzengel »