Author Topic: Ban request: Link_of_Hyrule  (Read 480 times)

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
Ban request: Link_of_Hyrule
« on: September 23, 2014, 01:58:02 am »
1. Name of your character involved
bigsean
2. Name of offending character(s)
Link_of_Hyrule
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
9/22/2014 7:13pm EST
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Gave a random player a tk after the round was over, he then headshot'd me beginning of the next round, not a new player either. Then kept trying to get in my way so I would bump him.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
Couldn't handle the post round tk. Interferes with his beloved rp maybe, or can't handle other HA's. If he just asked me to stop I would have, it was only once.

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline cfuvue

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Internet_Explorer; Chevalier_Vue; Vue
Re: Ban request: Link_of_Hyrule
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 05:57:35 am »
You may be in fault as well.
Under General Rules, 5th statement down.
"No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)".
http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/msg260913/#msg260913 <- Offcial Server Rules thread.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Ban request: Link_of_Hyrule
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 06:43:20 pm »
"No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)".

Even if it's a stranger, people generally don't get in trouble for TKing after a round. If the victim is upset about it and says so, then the killer would get in trouble if they did it a second time. I am going to give Link_of_Hyrule a warning this time. If I had been in-game he would have been kicked with no ban unless he kept going.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far