Author Topic: Unban Request - Christopher_Robin  (Read 319 times)

Offline Christopher_Robin

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request - Christopher_Robin
« on: September 21, 2014, 01:46:06 pm »
Hello.

I got banned the 20th of september, my birthday. I turned 18 years old so I had some beers and I was tierd so I ended up trolling some on Seige. Basically I was acting like a new player, opening and hitting doors and when I was on attacker side I team wounded the guy who was next to me trying to break the door. This all happned durring one map, you could of just given me a time out and not a global ban from all servers, or even better just give me a warning in the first place. So I appeal the global ban, not saying I didn't deserve any type of punishment but a global ban I did not deserve. I think gobal ban should be a last resort option for you admins to use, you are pretty much cutting the player of from the entire mod. Might be worth mentioning that this is my first time causing any problems.

- Christopher Robin

Offline Elmuri

• Marshall
  • Renown: 817
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elmuri and co
Re: Unban Request - Christopher_Robin
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 01:54:35 pm »
The ban was given for one day, given by Karasu. And as I was present, I can say that he warned you before banning, but you didn't stop opening the gates.

Ban should be only from official Eu servers.

Offline Christopher_Robin

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request - Christopher_Robin
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 02:09:30 pm »
I must not have seen the warning. Would ask for logs but this is not an admin commplaint.

Anyways, thanks for the fast response and for clearing some stuff up.  :)