Poll

Disable polling and voting to kick or ban an enemy player.

Yes
0 (0%)
No
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Disable Ban/Kick Polling an enemy player [Poll Added]  (Read 202 times)

Offline Death_Dealer

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • to Shish your enemies, see them Kebabed before you
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Shishkebab, Ronaldinho, Colossus, Death_Dealer, Brunhild, Whorecraft, Fahishe, Altair
  • IRC nick: Shishkebab
Disable Ban/Kick Polling an enemy player [Poll Added]
« on: September 02, 2014, 12:28:48 am »
  I think we should not be allowed to poll or vote to kick/ban a player from the enemy team. Main reason to kick/ban someone is if the player has a negative effect on his team like intentinally teamwouding or afk leeching. To be honest usually when someone is polled for these reasons I look for him/her in the scoreboard and if the trouble player is on the enemy team I press 2, I am sure there are a lot of people who does that. And sometimes people poll someone from the enemy team (usually high scoring players) just for trolling or getting pissed off after being killed by them and these cases end up in the Ban Section with a request against these pollers. This happens rarely in battle or siege servers but happens a lot in the rageball server bc people doesnt read the rules and come up with rules out of their precious places, and polling enemy players who are troubling them. If I really need to be polled, someone from my team should do it for not being helpful to my team or damaging my team. If I am troubling the enemy team then I am doing it right.* And I am sure most rageball players are happy to have me in their teams.

I was thinking about this idea for a long time but i decided to post now be cause i got ban polled 3 times in 2 maps in EU_CRPG_6/rageball server at september 1st. And here is my QQ about it :lol: 
(click to show/hide)

delaying seems like a reason also but it should be solved elsewhere like fixing/adjusting the flags etc. I dont know if the flags are still bugged.

*by troubling enemy players, I dont mean things like insults their place is ban section not poll imo.

I think doing this should not be a big deal as we can poll commanders without involving the other team.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 02:51:23 pm by Death_Dealer »