Author Topic: Banned again, for no reason: footman_Kime  (Read 263 times)

Offline Rastingo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • He stole my seat in't pub, now we're goin' to war!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rastingo, Kyme
Banned again, for no reason: footman_Kime
« on: September 01, 2014, 06:04:24 pm »
So, apparently again for some reason I've been banned from the Eu servers, no reason what so ever, no explanation given, and I've been playing for years now. S'getting a little bit irritating, seeing as all I want to do is enjoy some Crpg. This is the second time this has happened.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: Banned again, for no reason: footman_Kime
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 06:14:13 pm »
http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/ban-swiss/

I banned you for teamkilling Guner.

After checking the logs, your reason for teamkill was apparently because he stole your weapon. Teamkilling isn't the way to deal with theft, just make sure you don't drop your weapon anymore at him or take a new one from the equipment box. Him taking your weapon wasn't nice, but teamkilling him for that?  :?
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Rastingo

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 06:28:05 pm »
I team killed him because I spawned with my weapon on the floor and he literally picked it up as I was, he then ran to a ballista, not even using my weapon, and after several attempts of nicely asking him for my poleaxe back, he still refused to give it back, those attempts to ask him are also in the logs. I team killed him because both myself and the rest of the team needed me to have my primary weapon and use it a little more than he needed to feel comfortable cowering on a  ballista, polearms are my primary weapon, and yes okay, hinsight would have been I would have gone to the equipment box, but I was more concerned in fighting the wave inbound than making a trek back to the box, re-equipping and then getting back to where I was. None of this would have even happened if he hadn't nabbed it in the first place, when he could clearly see me picking it up!

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 06:37:08 pm »
Welp, since that is your first offense of that type, I'll unban you earlier.

Keep in mind that sometimes 10-15 seconds of additional walking can save you some trouble in the future :o

And that teamkilling is almost NEVER the right thing to do, unless it's self defence.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Rastingo

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 06:46:06 pm »
Alright Uther, seeing as its you telling me this I'll stoop my pride, thank you, and I'll do my best in future... :)