Author Topic: Kesh: The King of Strat and Exclusive Provider of Fun  (Read 14509 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Kesh: The King of Strat and Exclusive Provider of Fun
« Reply #210 on: September 28, 2015, 10:33:16 pm »
I thought I locked this thread
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #211 on: September 28, 2015, 10:34:49 pm »
+2
Lets be honest, we all need Kesh back. He will single handily fix Strat and Crpg with his fat chubby fingers
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 28, 2015, 10:41:02 pm »
+3
Lets be honest, we all need Kesh back. He will single handily fix Strat and Crpg with his fat chubby fingers

Kesh, despite the huge role in strat is also one of the more toxic parts of it. I trust that guy about as far as my dick reaches and I have a micropenis.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #213 on: September 29, 2015, 04:28:16 pm »
+1
oh fuck sake
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #214 on: October 01, 2015, 11:39:40 am »
At the end of the day, both Kesh and Aldo are both shitty people and even shittier forum posters.  However, at least Kesh makes battles happen.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #215 on: October 01, 2015, 03:45:14 pm »
Aldo is an all around good guy and MB is generally an awesome group.

Kesh on the other hand is a two faced ragelord who babies the FCC slaves that work for him and is a rudeboi otherwise.

I would have to pick Arowaine an Aldo for best crpg an strategus leaders. Though both are a wee bit AFK at the moment...

(click to show/hide)

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
« Reply #216 on: October 01, 2015, 04:26:29 pm »
+3

Kesh on the other hand is a two faced ragelord who babies the FCC slaves that work for him and is a rudeboi otherwise.

I would have to pick Arowaine an Aldo for best crpg an strategus leaders. Though both are a wee bit AFK at the moment...

(click to show/hide)
remember who gave u all ur fiefs

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 01, 2015, 06:27:58 pm »
+2

(click to show/hide)

Aldo isn't afk he just doesn't give a fuck about strat anymore.
The last MB got attacked he started a dota game right before the battle started

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #218 on: October 01, 2015, 08:00:36 pm »
remember who gave u all ur fiefs
House Stark?

:wink:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 02, 2015, 03:49:14 pm »
+5
If you big tittied gorillas did stuff on strat as much as you talk shit on the forums strat would probably be more entertaining. I don't touch strat and its obvious you guys are doing the same fucking thing we did: Economic simulator 2015.

Solid necro btw. Always a good time looking at this memorabilia.

Offline Donkey guy

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Donkey

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #221 on: October 04, 2015, 05:55:42 pm »
+6

(click to show/hide)

1. You're a piece of shit.

2. You'd get stomped if the FCC was still active.

3. You're terrible at the game.

4. You were our vassal because you weren't good enough to join the FCC.

5. Kesh was never the leader, he organized and coordinated the battles/gear/trade runs. Most of the diplomacy was handled by a majority of the members because we put value on every member's input. If there was a Leader it would be Kalam.

6. Someone has to be the bad guy and we did it well. We gave people content and a reason to care to log into this shitty web-based game.

7. You're jealous because you'll never be as good a strategist as Kesh is.

8. Kesh is love.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #222 on: October 04, 2015, 06:07:55 pm »
+4
1. You're a piece of shit.

2. You'd get stomped if the FCC was still active.

3. You're terrible at the game.

4. You were our vassal because you weren't good enough to join the FCC.

5. Kesh was never the leader, he organized and coordinated the battles/gear/trade runs. Most of the diplomacy was handled by a majority of the members because we put value on every member's input. If there was a Leader it would be Kalam.

6. Someone has to be the bad guy and we did it well. We gave people content and a reason to care to log into this shitty web-based game.

7. You're jealous because you'll never be as good a strategist as Kesh is.

8. Kesh is love.

I'll not disagree heavily with any of those except for 5.

You may be absolutely right in strat 1,2 or 3, which I did not participate in. Aiight, I was in strat 3 as a FIDLGB eel farmer, but that shit doesn't count.

But in strat 4, Kesh was absolutely the leader of FCC. Of course when he posted some absurdly silly shit on the forums (instead of the normal silly shit), people would try to rein him in a bit for diplomacy's sake. But the only person to maintain constant contact and coordination between our factions when we were FCC puutie vassals was Kesh. Bale would come in if Kesh wasn't available (lol), and Murdertron did actually take quite an active role in diplomacy with us. Not sure about other factions. He may have just thought we were cute, you know? That's why I hung out in MB TS sometimes, anyway.

I could not comment on your internal affairs; Kesh could have held council and not EVER acted without a complete consensus of all FCC members for all I know. I wasn't privy to that shit. But for external affairs, Kesh was the guy in charge. If you asked anyone in NA1 who to talk to if they wanted to get a hold of FCC, you know who they'd say.

Diplomacy was mostly reached by complete consensus in my faction. I'd ask every active strat member what they thought about any big decision. Either we had the same sort of ideas, or they deferred completely to my nerd dictatorship. Guess which one it was, given your knowledge of Frisian protocol.

Even so, if you'd ask anyone in NA1 at the time who to talk to if they want to get ahold of the Frisian faction, and they'd say me. Probably, anyway.

Just because decisions on stances, attitudes, and policy towards other factions were reached on consensus within the faction doesn't preclude Kesh from leadership.

Sorry, I've got a jonesin' for Strat 4 so instead of experiencing a brief period of "wow, FCC is getting FUCKED and we have the best mercs HOLY SHIT THIS IS GREAT TAKE THE DICK KESH" I could experience that the entire time.

Instead it was about 5-8 battles like that and 12 or so of "OH GOD ITS FCC IN A CASTLE WITH ALLERS AND MILEY BECAUSE WE TALKED TOO MUCH SHIT AND THEY HAVE BETTER GEAR AND FUCK SAKE I HAVE TO DO ALL THIS GODDAMN SIEGE SHIT BY MYSELF, BANZAI, AND WHATEVER MONKEYS I CAN SCROUNGE UP FUCK"

Shame about that.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #223 on: October 04, 2015, 06:11:28 pm »
It's going to be okay GMNO.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #224 on: October 04, 2015, 06:20:14 pm »
+3
I'll not disagree heavily with any of those except for 5.

You may be absolutely right in strat 1,2 or 3, which I did not participate in. Aiight, I was in strat 3 as a FIDLGB eel farmer, but that shit doesn't count.

But in strat 4, Kesh was absolutely the leader of FCC. Of course when he posted some absurdly silly shit on the forums (instead of the normal silly shit), people would try to rein him in a bit for diplomacy's sake. But the only person to maintain constant contact and coordination between our factions when we were FCC puutie vassals was Kesh. Bale would come in if Kesh wasn't available (lol), and Murdertron did actually take quite an active role in diplomacy with us. Not sure about other factions. He may have just thought we were cute, you know? That's why I hung out in MB TS sometimes, anyway.

I could not comment on your internal affairs; Kesh could have held council and not EVER acted without a complete consensus of all FCC members for all I know. I wasn't privy to that shit. But for external affairs, Kesh was the guy in charge. If you asked anyone in NA1 who to talk to if they wanted to get a hold of FCC, you know who they'd say.

Diplomacy was mostly reached by complete consensus in my faction. I'd ask every active strat member what they thought about any big decision. Either we had the same sort of ideas, or they deferred completely to my nerd dictatorship. Guess which one it was, given your knowledge of Frisian protocol.

Even so, if you'd ask anyone in NA1 at the time who to talk to if they want to get ahold of the Frisian faction, and they'd say me. Probably, anyway.

Just because decisions on stances, attitudes, and policy towards other factions were reached on consensus within the faction doesn't preclude Kesh from leadership.

Sorry, I've got a jonesin' for Strat 4 so instead of experiencing a brief period of "wow, FCC is getting FUCKED and we have the best mercs HOLY SHIT THIS IS GREAT TAKE THE DICK KESH" I could experience that the entire time.

Instead it was about 5-8 battles like that and 12 or so of "OH GOD ITS FCC IN A CASTLE WITH ALLERS AND MILEY BECAUSE WE TALKED TOO MUCH SHIT AND THEY HAVE BETTER GEAR AND FUCK SAKE I HAVE TO DO ALL THIS GODDAMN SIEGE SHIT BY MYSELF, BANZAI, AND WHATEVER MONKEYS I CAN SCROUNGE UP FUCK"

Shame about that.

Strat 4 was ran by Kesh, Matey, Bale and Murder. Also that was the BRD era, Cavalieres and Unicorns were gone at that point.

Also I stole a couple of people to go and do ninja/bird side projects, do you remember Cyranule and I mercing for you against them? Good times. :D

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.