Author Topic: Kesh: The King of Strat and Exclusive Provider of Fun  (Read 14604 times)

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
Re: Kesh: The King of Strat and Exclusive Provider of Fun
« Reply #150 on: September 03, 2014, 05:15:38 pm »
+4
what about me :(
I've stolen ur name in  FCC teampseak,  u r irrelevant now ;]
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #151 on: September 03, 2014, 05:20:08 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
Lol, I'm not even vegan.  I think ismisshotmail covers it pretty well -

And aren't you the kid who always sounds like he has a retainer his mouth every time he talks in teamspeak?  I remember Kalam and us (FCC) teaching you how to play this game when you first joined.  Its hard to be offended when you are so way off man, mostly just kind of feel bad and a little sad for you. 

Its funny you mention you havent seen me kill anyone in melee in 3 months, that day you were commenting (raging) to everyone on the server how you hadn't seen anyone manual block in 3 months, kind of is starting to make me think you are blind playing with a braille equipped keyboard.  Certainly your lack of skill would further that belief.  I wonder how many other things you haven't seen in the last 3 months - anything that disagrees with your skewed perception (I repeatedly killed you that day and you started raging for the 1st time against me (passive aggressive all the time I've known you before that), but of course I didn't kill you because you haven't seen me get a melee kill in 3 months)?  You are rather amusing.

P.S.  Get your facts straight before making inaccurate insults (is veganism even an insult?), but then again I forgot you haven't seen anything in the past 3 months.  Good luck with that.

Lol, I've never been in FCC so clearly that takes away all credibility from anything you've ever said. I've been in FCC teamspeak for strat battles, and that's it. You never would have taught me how to play this game as I've been playing Native for two years. I admittedly did join Acre for about a week and learned the basics of how to properly skill, and joined GoW from there. So it's apparent to me now that you lie to try to seem like the coolest kid on the playground, when in actuality you're in the circle of nerds in the corner, and all of them hate you.

Go ahead and insult my play, I know I'm not amazing at this game, I've never claimed to be, but I know I'm not a piss-poor player as you're attempting to make me out to be. Unlike your greasy ass I have more things to do in life than stare at a strat map for 6 hours a day, and then brag to the forums for the rest of the day that your 7 man faction is kicking ass. You realize all that does is make you out to be the biggest nerd among nerds, right? On top of that you took the only community you'll ever fit into (and it's on the internet, lol) and made everyone in it hate you.

gg, you suck at life, please commit. I'll make sure you're buried with your bird seed.
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 03, 2014, 05:24:02 pm »
+3
On another note:

Traxits u dug urself into a pit my friend, getting into a shit post competition with the King of Shit Posting and strat. And then associating with the squids. (I.e. some ppl who don't know ya will judge u cuz da banner)

We all know who kesh is and what he sounds like and that he is a nerd. So why u gotta act like nobody else here has ever heard kesh scream in teamspeak or sperg out about something.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 03, 2014, 05:25:15 pm »
bitch pls i associated with squds first get ur stori st8 pls
Dear traxits
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 03, 2014, 05:30:09 pm »
bitch pls i associated with squds first get ur stori st8 pls
Lol, I've never been in FCC so clearly that takes away all credibility from anything you've ever said.
Get ur story straight

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #155 on: September 03, 2014, 05:31:47 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Lol, bird seed??  Does this guy even know who I am?  But I'm right you are the guy with the retainer in your mouth?  Sorry i confused you with another guy named traxits we taught when he first joined and also always had retainer in his mouth.  Easy mix-up.  Do you have some personal vendetta against vegans (which I actually am not).  Considering you were super passive-aggressive to me up until about a week and half ago, I'm guessing you just got cheated on by your now vegan ex-girlfriend or something like that.  Because you seem to hate vegans and seem to be flailing pretty hard with these insults in your discombobulated rage attempts.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 03, 2014, 05:35:00 pm »
+1
lol i'm not raging, I actually find this entertaining since this forum board is your entire life. I could very well sound fucked up, I don't know what I sound like over a microphone, and you're probably confusing me with some fuck named Taxtros like everyone else in this damn community. I actually have an uncle who's a vegan, and through him met many other vegans. Through them I learned being vegan is the opposite of fight club, the first rule is to never shut the fuck up about being a vegan. So yeah, I hate you guys for being annoying as fuck.
Dear traxits
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #157 on: September 03, 2014, 05:52:14 pm »
+1
i miss huey more than ever now

Don't worry Mae, I am taking on Huey's spirit and will. He taught me everything I need to know which is to be top tier NA cav and to talk as much trash as possible. Also I'm gay.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2014, 05:53:11 pm »
+2
Hi hesky. Have you seen my a thread near here? Someone left the door open and it got out. It ran away and now I can not find it.

Here thready thready. Come here boy

Can you help me hang some fliers?
Leader of BS

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 03, 2014, 06:03:48 pm »
+1
lol i'm not raging, I actually find this entertaining since this forum board is your entire life. I could very well sound fucked up, I don't know what I sound like over a microphone, and you're probably confusing me with some fuck named Taxtros like everyone else in this damn community. I actually have an uncle who's a vegan, and through him met many other vegans. Through them I learned being vegan is the opposite of fight club, the first rule is to never shut the fuck up about being a vegan. So yeah, I hate you guys for being annoying as fuck.

I still think you are missing the point - I am not vegan.  But I forget you haven't seen anything in the past 3 months.  Sounds like you have some uncle touch your private parts issue buddy, should work that out with a psychiatrist and not on the public forums.  I guess anyone who isn't like you is a vegan?  And you sound pretty much like your raging both here and in-game (hating on a class of people is a rage, my friend), so I guess keep turning a blind eye on yourself for 3 more moths? 

"Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye" - but nevermind you probably hate Jesus too - I hear he was a vegan, lol.  Also, that he was black - do you hate black people to keskimisit?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 06:23:34 pm by Keshian »

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 03, 2014, 06:08:27 pm »
I still think you are missing the point - I am not vegan.  But I forget you haven't seen anything in the past 3 months.  Sounds like you have some uncle touch your private parts issue buddy, should work that out with a psychiatrist and not on the public forums.  I guess anyone who isn't like you is a vegan?  And you sound pretty much like your raging both here and in-game (hating on a class of people is a rage, my friend), so I guess keep turning a blind eye on yourself for 3 more moths?  "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye"

lol no I actually have quite a stable family, thanks. I still find it amazing how you're a grown ass man who gets off to trying to make teenagers upset on the internet who are trying to enjoy their free time. You're seriously a pathetic person, and I mean this sincerely. All I've seen you do on the forums lately is take low blows at Chosen1, some of which were actually pretty fucking vicious, all because he's a kid playing the game in a way that entertains him. You're honestly the kind of person I hope gets punched in the face daily for being such an arrogant prick. I just imagine you with a very punchable face, and I'm not sure why. But I want to punch it.
Dear traxits
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 03, 2014, 06:11:35 pm »
+2
WORLD STAR

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #162 on: September 03, 2014, 06:20:22 pm »
+6
lol no I actually have quite a stable family, thanks. I still find it amazing how you're a grown ass man who gets off to trying to make teenagers upset on the internet who are trying to enjoy their free time. You're seriously a pathetic person, and I mean this sincerely. All I've seen you do on the forums lately is take low blows at Chosen1, some of which were actually pretty fucking vicious, all because he's a kid playing the game in a way that entertains him. You're honestly the kind of person I hope gets punched in the face daily for being such an arrogant prick. I just imagine you with a very punchable face, and I'm not sure why. But I want to punch it.

You're new and dumb so I'm going to help you out. Internet fighting with Kesh is like punching a wall, nothing will be accomplished and you'll just end up looking like a dumb-ass while hurting yourself.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #163 on: September 03, 2014, 06:21:34 pm »
On another note:

Traxits u dug urself into a pit my friend, getting into a shit post competition with the King of Shit Posting and strat. And then associating with the squids. (I.e. some ppl who don't know ya will judge u cuz da banner)

I don't know.  A squid he may be, I may leave him alone on the strat map, just because.  :-)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 03, 2014, 06:36:06 pm »
+1

Lol the rage.  I'm just imagining this tiny kid talking about punching me in the face.  So ineffectual and passive-aggressive, but a true rage-lord on the internets.

http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg

I hear you hate vegans.  You must hate people that exercise too.  And fuck those people that bathe, fucking cleanies.  I'm starting to notice a trend here.  You might want to look in the mirror sometime, you obviously long over-due for no longer turning a blind eye to yourself.  Your rage and bigotry speaks of some deep inner discontent, I would highly recommend a therapist.

here is me: http://badassmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/the-truth.jpg
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 06:40:30 pm by Keshian »